The Complete Flame Warriors Roster

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
24-04-2010, 08:23 PM
The Complete Flame Warriors Roster
The last time I asked this, the main site was down, and we had to choose from a selection consisting of less than a quarter of all the Flame Warriors. So here's a link to the full roster. Who are you? Why do you think so? Care to given an opinion on the other posters?

As for myself, I think I'm the Tireless Rebutter, with a hefty side of Duelist. I also like to think that I'm a Big Cat or Kung-Fu Master, but that's probably just my ego talking.

Oh, and it appears that the creator has added a new entry, called "Atheist" - though the specific type of atheist it describes doesn't necessarily match anyone here*.

NOTE: This is not a thread intended for attacks or insults. Any comments on others' opinions of themselves or speculations on what Warrior other members are should be done jokingly.

*: martin's objection in 3... 2... 1...

"Haven't you got any romance in your soul?"
"No," said Granny. "I ain't. And stars don't care what you wish, and magic don't make things better, and no one doesn't get burnt who sticks their hand in a fire."

- Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2010, 09:31 PM

RE: The Complete Flame Warriors Roster
I don't really fit into any particular one very well. On the other hand, I did find something that might work. If I fuse aspects of the following together: Big Dog, Artful Dodger, Necromancer, Philosopher, and Tireless Rebutter. Then I achieve something that is rather close to my nature on forums.
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2010, 10:25 PM
I would say Philosopher. Beware, I shall drown the world in my musings.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
24-04-2010, 10:27 PM
I haven't seen any serious Philosopher-type ramblings from you two yet. You haven't earned that badge until you make a thread objecting to the entire concept of "proof" and "evidence" under the basis that the entire universe is subjective and I subsequently laugh you off the forum.

"No," said Granny. "I ain't. And stars don't care what you wish, and magic don't make things better, and no one doesn't get burnt who sticks their hand in a fire."

24-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Aw, denied. I typically don't want to bore people. Trust me, I can go off. Ask my friends.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
24-04-2010, 10:41 PM
On that note, I've recently come into possession of Plato and A Platypus Walk Into A Bar: Or, Understanding Philosophy Through Jokes. Kind of interesting, though it obviously offers a very light overview of the subject. It did have one bit I thought was really funny, though.

"What is this, an audience of Stoics? Nietzsche got bigger laughs when he played the Vatican!"