The Confirmation Bias and Bigotry that is rampant in this forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2017, 10:45 AM
The Confirmation Bias and Bigotry that is rampant in this forum.
Huuuuuh he's a conspiracy wacko, what a weirdo! A person who actually questions the moral integrity of the government to such a degree that makes me feel uncomfortable yet I'm more than willing to believe in past conspiracies and present conspiracies so long as they aren't involving my government or governments that are politically similar to my own! Because even though we 'democratically' elected our officials we still don't have any say in what happens inside the government but somehow we think that this makes us immune to the government committing heinous crimes even though they're as transparent as a brick wall. But i'm still going to sit here like an idiot saying he's an idiot for questioning things that I haven't even bothered questioning because I think they're ridiculous because my government and everyone on this forum tells me so except for that one weirdo because all the other weirdos like him were banned so he's the only one here right now, so my 'safety in numbers' logic is actually artificially constructed by the administrators of the forum. But I don't want to go against the status quo because really on the inside I'm a afraid and I don't want to believe that my government is capable of doing bad things because I want to keep my innocent (and severely misguided) view of the world. Even though there is all the evidence needed to support these theories but I don't value any evidence unless it proves what I want it to prove.

~Celestial Wonder's perspective.

Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2017, 10:51 AM
RE: The Confirmation Bias and Bigotry that is rampant in this forum.
You're a douche. Stop being such a whiny little bitch.

~ UKatheist's perspective.

Thank you.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
[+] 12 users Like ukatheist's post
10-03-2017, 10:53 AM
Drinking Beverage

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
10-03-2017, 11:04 AM
(10-03-2017 10:45 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Huuuuuh he's a conspiracy wacko, what a weirdo! A person who actually questions the moral integrity of the government to such a degree that makes me feel uncomfortable yet I'm more than willing to believe in past conspiracies and present conspiracies so long as they aren't involving my government or governments that are politically similar to my own! Because even though we 'democratically' elected our officials we still don't have any say in what happens inside the government but somehow we think that this makes us immune to the government committing heinous crimes even though they're as transparent as a brick wall. But i'm still going to sit here like an idiot saying he's an idiot for questioning things that I haven't even bothered questioning because I think they're ridiculous because my government and everyone on this forum tells me so except for that one weirdo because all the other weirdos like him were banned so he's the only one here right now, so my 'safety in numbers' logic is actually artificially constructed by the administrators of the forum. But I don't want to go against the status quo because really on the inside I'm a afraid and I don't want to believe that my government is capable of doing bad things because I want to keep my innocent (and severely misguided) view of the world. Even though there is all the evidence needed to support these theories but I don't value any evidence unless it proves what I want it to prove.

~Celestial Wonder's perspective.

Thank you.

No one's asking you to stay.......

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 6 users Like TheInquisition's post
10-03-2017, 11:04 AM
Lol, your "evidence" reminds me of the evidence supporting the bible.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
10-03-2017, 11:19 AM
(10-03-2017 10:51 AM)ukatheist Wrote:  You're a douche. Stop being such a whiny little bitch.

~ UKatheist's perspective.

Thank you.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

So atheists were whiny bitches when they were being persecuted throughout history often resulting in their death? Undecided

Also what you're reading is my perspective of you, so what you're saying is that you view yourself as a whiny bitch? Or are you trying to say I'm terrible at impressions?
10-03-2017, 11:21 AM
I remember the first time I smoked a bowlful of high test weed.......

I probably sounded a lot like that......

Don't worry CW it wears off in a few hours.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
10-03-2017, 11:32 AM
Why did I click view post? Facepalm
[+] 19 users Like Aliza's post
10-03-2017, 11:35 AM
(10-03-2017 11:32 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Why did I click view post? Facepalm

10-03-2017, 11:39 AM
(10-03-2017 11:32 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Why did I click view post? Facepalm

I just clicked on it because I already read the back of my cereal box and needed something else to keep me entertained while eating my Puffins.
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post