The Confirmation Bias and Bigotry that is rampant in this forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: The Confirmation Bias and Bigotry that is rampant in this forum.
(10-03-2017 06:16 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 10:45 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  [snip: whole lotta stuff . . . ]

I'm new here. Would you mind explaining what the ding dong blatherbot you're on about?

I'm not usually too slow on the draw, but I couldn't make heads or tails out of that OP, other than to guess that you somehow feel put-upon.

Enlightenment, please?

He is upset that we won't put up with his shit about conspiracy theories like the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2017, 06:25 PM
(10-03-2017 06:16 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 04:54 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > And there goes CelestialWonder..........into The Penalty Box. Thumbsup

I was thinking stocks or a pillory. Evil_monster

> Those who are ignorant should be pitied, but those who are deliberately ignorant should be pilloried. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
10-03-2017, 07:01 PM
The election's over, drop Pillory references, please.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
10-03-2017, 07:05 PM
(10-03-2017 10:45 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Huuuuuh he's a conspiracy wacko, what a weirdo!~Celestial Wonder's perspective.
**some other words***Blah, blah, bah.

We need an emoticon playing a tiny violin.

The Titanic

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-03-2017, 07:38 PM
(10-03-2017 07:01 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  The election's over, drop Pillory references, please.

Pillory Hillary, Yes hump the chump (with a red-hot tire iron).
10-03-2017, 08:04 PM
(10-03-2017 10:45 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Huuuuuh he's a conspiracy wacko, what a weirdo! A person who actually questions the moral integrity of the government to such a degree that makes me feel uncomfortable yet I'm more than willing to believe in past conspiracies and present conspiracies so long as they aren't involving my government or governments that are politically similar to my own! Because even though we 'democratically' elected our officials we still don't have any say in what happens inside the government but somehow we think that this makes us immune to the government committing heinous crimes even though they're as transparent as a brick wall. But i'm still going to sit here like an idiot saying he's an idiot for questioning things that I haven't even bothered questioning because I think they're ridiculous because my government and everyone on this forum tells me so except for that one weirdo because all the other weirdos like him were banned so he's the only one here right now, so my 'safety in numbers' logic is actually artificially constructed by the administrators of the forum. But I don't want to go against the status quo because really on the inside I'm a afraid and I don't want to believe that my government is capable of doing bad things because I want to keep my innocent (and severely misguided) view of the world. Even though there is all the evidence needed to support these theories but I don't value any evidence unless it proves what I want it to prove.

~Celestial Wonder's perspective.

Thank you.

I used to believe in a lot of conspiracies.

Do I believe that our current economic system is predatory and unfair? Sure.

Do I believe that powerful entities are all attempting to gain more power? Its happened all throughout history, so yeah, sure.

Do I believe that many things are kept hidden? Yes, sure, I think we dont even know the half of it.

Do I believe that I MYSELF am biased in my own beliefs, yes sure I do. Everything you are guilty of accusing others of here, it all applies to yourself, of course it does.

Do I need to convince others of my beliefs? No.

Go join the david icke forum, above top secret or even Alex Jones forums where many people will nod and agree with everything conspiracy, their not exempt from confirmation bias though, everything you have said in your opening posts applies to them as well.

Just like it does to you.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 9 users Like bemore's post
11-03-2017, 12:55 AM
(10-03-2017 07:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 10:45 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Huuuuuh he's a conspiracy wacko, what a weirdo!~Celestial Wonder's perspective.
**some other words***Blah, blah, bah.

We need an emoticon playing a tiny violin.

The Titanic

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-03-2017, 01:05 AM
(10-03-2017 11:39 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 11:32 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Why did I click view post? Facepalm

I just clicked on it because I already read the back of my cereal box and needed something else to keep me entertained while eating my Puffins.

You monster.
[Image: 1920px-Papageitaucher_Fratercula_arctica.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 6 users Like Free Thought's post
11-03-2017, 01:13 AM
(11-03-2017 12:55 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 07:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We need an emoticon playing a tiny violin.

The Titanic

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 3p6z1i.jpg]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-03-2017, 01:24 AM
(10-03-2017 10:51 AM)ukatheist Wrote:  You're a douche. Stop being such a whiny little bitch.

~ UKatheist's perspective.

Thank you.

If anybody ever wonders why I'm still here, it's for moments like this. Hammered at the starting line. Surprise! Buttsecks. Laugh out load

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like houseofcantor's post