The Confirmation Bias and Bigotry that is rampant in this forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2017, 01:31 AM
RE: The Confirmation Bias and Bigotry that is rampant in this forum.
(11-03-2017 01:24 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 10:51 AM)ukatheist Wrote:  You're a douche. Stop being such a whiny little bitch.

~ UKatheist's perspective.

Thank you.

If anybody ever wonders why I'm still here, it's for moments like this. Hammered at the starting line. Surprise! Buttsecks. Laugh out load

[Image: qxEyXlr.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-03-2017, 05:50 AM
I don't think disagreeing counts as bigotry or confirmation bias.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
11-03-2017, 05:52 AM
(10-03-2017 07:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 10:45 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Huuuuuh he's a conspiracy wacko, what a weirdo!~Celestial Wonder's perspective.
**some other words***Blah, blah, bah.

We need an emoticon playing a tiny violin.

The Titanic

[Image: small-violin.gif]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
11-03-2017, 02:13 PM
(10-03-2017 02:48 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 11:39 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I just clicked on it because I already read the back of my cereal box and needed something else to keep me entertained while eating my Puffins.

I hope you don't mean...

[Image: vtm22975963E5E9EA1D2.jpg]

No puffins were hurt in the making of this cereal Wink

[Image: PuffinsFamilyHeader.png]
[+] 10 users Like jennybee's post
11-03-2017, 05:44 PM
(10-03-2017 06:20 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 06:16 PM)Dr H Wrote:  I'm new here. Would you mind explaining what the ding dong blatherbot you're on about?

I'm not usually too slow on the draw, but I couldn't make heads or tails out of that OP, other than to guess that you somehow feel put-upon.

Enlightenment, please?

He is upset that we won't put up with his shit about conspiracy theories like the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

I'm upset because there is now no one here that will back me up. Its been a one man show this entire time. Although I will admit that your blatant denial of evidence does displease me somewhat, if only you were more Vulcan. Able to see pass your emotions and illogical concepts.

But no go on, enjoy that little happy fake world you live in where everything is just perfect and there's rainbows, unicorns, and fairies.

No if there is one thing that amazes me. Its the fact that conspiracies we well known about during the cold war, an event which only ended around 20 years ago. And yet everyone seems to think that the world governments just suddenly 'got better' and stopped committing conspiracies. It is really rather surprising how quickly these instances fade from the memory of the public. But of course its not like the government wants to flaunt its own sins, and the youth mostly go to public schooling where the government decides what they learn. We call it brainwashing or indoctrination. Yet somehow you fellows seem to think you and your barely sustainable society seems to be immune to this.

How are you so dense?

You might not believe in a magical sky daddy, but apparently... you do believe miracles.
11-03-2017, 05:57 PM
(10-03-2017 06:16 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 10:45 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  [snip: whole lotta stuff . . . ]

I'm new here. Would you mind explaining what the ding dong blatherbot you're on about?

I'm not usually too slow on the draw, but I couldn't make heads or tails out of that OP, other than to guess that you somehow feel put-upon.

Enlightenment, please?

Basically, this entire forum is filled with people who show absolute bigotry, bias, and discrimination to all things conspiracy related. Most conspiracy theorists who have come here have been banned. Now I to can no longer make threads, even though my attempt to draw attention to the plight of the clearly artificially made minority on this forum through abuse of administrative powers has been well... dealt with like how a member of the KKK would deal with a nigger who talked to much. Cut out their tongue.

So now all I'm able to is type up posts/comments/replies. Soon I suspect that I will probably be banned, and I will be just another casualty so that these mongrels can live their delusion in peace. Wouldn't want to shatter their perception of reality.
11-03-2017, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2017 06:31 PM by Celestial_Wonder.)
And before anyone derides me for using the word nigger, I want to say that I do not use that correlation lightly. Being called a conspiracy theorist here is a lot like being called a Nigger, definitely feeling negative connotations to it when you fellows label me as such. And I mean just look at your behavior, look at how childish all of you are acting. And then when I make a thread calling attention to your behavior you guys call me a whiny little bitch?

Well if that is so, at least I do not show behavior that resembles racism. Same shit different group. Have fun being racists.

I mean I suppose I shouldn't be surprised given that this is the same exact bigotry that a lot of atheists show towards theists.

One last victory for me.
11-03-2017, 06:24 PM
(11-03-2017 05:57 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Basically, this entire forum is filled with people who show absolute bigotry, bias, and discrimination to all things conspiracy related. Most conspiracy theorists who have come here have been banned. Now I to can no longer make threads, even though my attempt to draw attention to the plight of the clearly artificially made minority on this forum through abuse of administrative powers has been well... dealt with like how a member of the KKK would deal with a nigger who talked to much. Cut out their tongue.

So now all I'm able to is type up posts/comments/replies. Soon I suspect that I will probably be banned, and I will be just another casualty so that these mongrels can live their delusion in peace. Wouldn't want to shatter their perception of reality.

Wow.
Just so much fucking
Wow.

Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
11-03-2017, 06:27 PM
Exactly what abuse of administrative powers are you whining about now?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
11-03-2017, 06:28 PM
(11-03-2017 05:57 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Most conspiracy theorists who have come here have been banned.

Whew, you scared me for a minute. psikeyhackr hasn't' been banned. Where'd you get that from? They're not gonna ban you. What fun would that be? You'll just be dicked with and mocked mercilessly until you can't take it anymore. First thing you'll notice is that your user name is dog shit brown and there's piles of poo under it. Then you'll notice that you can't edit your posts, indicate your approval of other posts, or compliment members. Then you'll try to start another braindead useless piece of shit stop it you're embarrassing yourself thread and find "Whoa! What the fuck is this fascist bullshit? fucking close-minded atheist faggots." Their end game is that all your posts will show up as "undefined" to make you stew in your own vile vitriole until you gag on it. These people are not amateurs. They have a system.

On the upside, psikeyhackr has already demonstrably proved the world trade towers could not have possibly collapsed the way all the Nobel laureates say, so at least you don't have that burden to shoulder.

Gravitational Collapse onto Cumulative Supports

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post