The Confirmation Bias and Bigotry that is rampant in this forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2017, 06:30 PM
RE: The Confirmation Bias and Bigotry that is rampant in this forum.
(11-03-2017 06:23 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Have fun being racists.

Racist? I like women of all races. Smile

You're such a whiney brat.

It's both sad and amusing at the same time. Sad Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-03-2017, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2017 06:34 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-03-2017 06:23 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  And before anyone derides me for using the word nigger, I want to say that I do not use that correlation lightly. ... Well if that is so, at least I do not show behavior that resembles racism.

Welp, that's the most racist thing I'll read this week. You should write a book. "The Parallels Between The Plight of The American Negro and the Batshit Bonkers Tinfoil Hat People". I'd buy it.

#sigh
[+] 14 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-03-2017, 06:31 PM
(11-03-2017 06:23 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  And before anyone derides me for using the word nigger, I want to say that I do not use that correlation lightly. Being called a conspiracy theorist here is a lot like being called a Nigger, definitely feeling negative connotations to it when you fellows label me as such. And I mean just look at your behavior, look at how childish all of you are acting. And then when I make a thread calling attention to your behavior you guys call me a whiny little bitch?

Well if that is so, at least I do not show behavior that resembles racism. Same shit different group. Have fun being racists.

I mean I suppose I shouldn't be surprised given that this is the same exact bigotry that a lot of atheists show towards theists.

> (Yawn!) Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
11-03-2017, 06:32 PM
(11-03-2017 06:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 05:57 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Most conspiracy theorists who have come here have been banned.

Whew, you scared me for a minute. psikeyhackr hasn't' been banned. Where'd you get that from? They're not gonna ban you. What fun would that be? You'll just be dicked with and mocked mercilessly until you can't take it anymore. First thing you'll notice is that your user name is dog shit brown and there's piles of poo under it. Then you'll notice that you can't edit your posts, indicate your approval of other posts, or compliment members. Then you'll try to start another braindead useless piece of shit stop it you're embarrassing yourself thread and find "Whoa! What the fuck is this fascist bullshit? fucking close-minded atheist faggots." Their end game is that all your posts will show up as "undefined" to make you stew in your own vile vitriole until you gag on it. These people are not amateurs. They have a system.

On the upside, psikeyhackr has already demonstrably proved the world trade towers could not have possibly collapsed the way all the Nobel laureates say, so at least you don't have that burden to shoulder.

Gravitational Collapse onto Cumulative Supports

You're right, they were just given the same condition I was in that they couldn't make any more threads. A Ban by another name.
11-03-2017, 06:33 PM
(11-03-2017 06:31 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > (Yawn!) Drinking Beverage

Bob gets it. Thumbsup

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-03-2017, 06:39 PM
(11-03-2017 06:32 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You're right, they were just given the same condition I was in that they couldn't make any more threads. A Ban by another name.

You could always try to negotiate with them to see if they'd let you start new threads if you submitted the topics to be pre-approved in advance. They might go for that.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-03-2017, 06:40 PM
CW, this is a privately-owned forum. We are all here as guests of the website owner, so there is no legally-enforceable right to free speech. Forum moderators, as a rule, are tasked with keeping dialogues flowing in harmony with a web site's purpose and culture, and overall I find this forum's culture less restrictive than most.

Have a look at the comments various people have posted in connection with the rep points they've given you. There's good and bad in there. We're not all out to get you. Mostly we just don't find your arguments convincing. (Me, I've heard a lot of conspiracy theories over the years and am just weary of them because they seem to be all problem, no solution.)

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Astreja's post
11-03-2017, 07:39 PM
(11-03-2017 06:23 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Being called a conspiracy theorist here is a lot like being called a Nigger,

No, it’s nothing like it.

‘Celestial_Wonder’ Wrote:And then when I make a thread calling attention to your behavior you guys call me a whiny little bitch?

Don’t look now but you’re whining like a little bitch now too.

‘Celestial_Wonder’ Wrote:Well if that is so, at least I do not show behavior that resembles racism. Same shit different group. Have fun being racists.

Only in your tiny, whiny bitch brain could calling you out for stupidity and racism resemble one another.

Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
11-03-2017, 08:58 PM
(11-03-2017 05:57 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Now I to can no longer make threads, even though my attempt to draw attention to the plight of the clearly artificially made minority on this forum through abuse of administrative powers has been well... dealt with like how a member of the KKK would deal with a nigger who talked to much. Cut out their tongue.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any stoopider, CW starts channeling Ben Carson.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
11-03-2017, 09:21 PM
(11-03-2017 05:57 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 06:16 PM)Dr H Wrote:  I'm new here. Would you mind explaining what the ding dong blatherbot you're on about?

I'm not usually too slow on the draw, but I couldn't make heads or tails out of that OP, other than to guess that you somehow feel put-upon.

Enlightenment, please?

Basically, this entire forum is filled with people who show absolute bigotry, bias, and discrimination to all things conspiracy related. Most conspiracy theorists who have come here have been banned. Now I to can no longer make threads, even though my attempt to draw attention to the plight of the clearly artificially made minority on this forum through abuse of administrative powers has been well... dealt with like how a member of the KKK would deal with a nigger who talked to much. Cut out their tongue.

So now all I'm able to is type up posts/comments/replies. Soon I suspect that I will probably be banned, and I will be just another casualty so that these mongrels can live their delusion in peace. Wouldn't want to shatter their perception of reality.

Speaking for myself, I haven't made any move to ban you for a very simple reason... I can't read your posts.

Not "don't", "can't"... so I don't.

The above post is unusual in that it only contains four syntax errors. That's pretty good for you.

What I mean is that I can't get as far as being bothered about your semantic errors because I give up before that.

For example, the lack of punctuation means that in a number of your above posts, I can't tell if you are passive-aggressively expressing your own opinion or sarcastically quoting an imaginary opponent. It seems to be often both in the same sentence.

This means that I give up on your content because of the communication obstacles.

I'm hoping that no one reports any of your posts because then I'd have to read them.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 9 users Like DLJ's post