The Confirmation Bias and Bigotry that is rampant in this forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: The Confirmation Bias and Bigotry that is rampant in this forum.
This kind of ridiculous nonsense is why I come here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
11-03-2017, 09:43 PM
(11-03-2017 05:44 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Able to see pass* your emotions and illogical concepts.

Quote:But of course its not like the government wants to flaunt its own sins, and the youth mostly go to public schooling where the government decides what they learn. We call it brainwashing or indoctrination. Yet somehow you fellows seem to think you and your barely sustainable society seems to be immune to this.

How are you so dense?

(11-03-2017 06:23 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  And before anyone derides me for using the word nigger, I want to say that I do not use that correlation lightly. Being called a conspiracy theorist here is a lot like being called a Nigger

Quote:Have fun being racists.

You really are a transparent fool. One *might* be upset by someone cooking up a fake scenario, calling HIMSELF by a racist term, then turning around and accusing others of doing what he did to HIMSELF, but then you are SO fucking ignorant, you can't even use the word "past", (not "pass") correctly, so instead you are to be pitied, you giant JOKE.

STATES, not the Federal government, largely control the content of school curriculum, you idiot. It's not a "government conspiracy", (well it might be 50 of them Facepalm , speaking of "dense"). You have no clue what you are talking about.

Cry yourself a river, Whiney Bitch. What a pathetic fool. Maybe if they lift your thread ban, you can start one named "Small Things That Make You Whine Pout and Bitch".

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-03-2017, 10:00 PM
Here we are, being insulted by yet another evangelist who insists that we believe as they do. That we accept their beliefs and ignore all conflicting facts. It's deja vu all over again. The poor little persecuted waif doesn't even have a holiday for us to destroy. Though I suppose we could have a War on April Fool's Day.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 6 users Like Paleophyte's post
11-03-2017, 10:41 PM
(11-03-2017 09:21 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 05:57 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Basically, this entire forum is filled with people who show absolute bigotry, bias, and discrimination to all things conspiracy related. Most conspiracy theorists who have come here have been banned. Now I to can no longer make threads, even though my attempt to draw attention to the plight of the clearly artificially made minority on this forum through abuse of administrative powers has been well... dealt with like how a member of the KKK would deal with a nigger who talked to much. Cut out their tongue.

So now all I'm able to is type up posts/comments/replies. Soon I suspect that I will probably be banned, and I will be just another casualty so that these mongrels can live their delusion in peace. Wouldn't want to shatter their perception of reality.

Speaking for myself, I haven't made any move to ban you for a very simple reason... I can't read your posts.

Not "don't", "can't"... so I don't.

The above post is unusual in that it only contains four syntax errors. That's pretty good for you.

What I mean is that I can't get as far as being bothered about your semantic errors because I give up before that.

For example, the lack of punctuation means that in a number of your above posts, I can't tell if you are passive-aggressively expressing your own opinion or sarcastically quoting an imaginary opponent. It seems to be often both in the same sentence.

This means that I give up on your content because of the communication obstacles.

I'm hoping that no one reports any of your posts because then I'd have to read them.

Drinking Beverage

That there is what I call "dry pwnage". Bowing I looked at some of his early posts, and left him to everyone else. It's one of those things that one encounters as an educator- it's great when a student asks a question that makes sense. It shows that they are getting the material. When the questions don't make sense, they just don't get it. Then, I've had them spin vast flowery paragraphs with their interpretation of the topic, when the short description of the physical phenomenon should have sufficed (when I was teaching physics).
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
11-03-2017, 10:59 PM
(11-03-2017 06:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 05:57 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Most conspiracy theorists who have come here have been banned.

Whew, you scared me for a minute. psikeyhackr hasn't' been banned. Where'd you get that from? They're not gonna ban you. What fun would that be? You'll just be dicked with and mocked mercilessly until you can't take it anymore. First thing you'll notice is that your user name is dog shit brown and there's piles of poo under it. Then you'll notice that you can't edit your posts, indicate your approval of other posts, or compliment members. Then you'll try to start another braindead useless piece of shit stop it you're embarrassing yourself thread and find "Whoa! What the fuck is this fascist bullshit? fucking close-minded atheist faggots." Their end game is that all your posts will show up as "undefined" to make you stew in your own vile vitriole until you gag on it. These people are not amateurs. They have a system.

On the upside, psikeyhackr has already demonstrably proved the world trade towers could not have possibly collapsed the way all the Nobel laureates say, so at least you don't have that burden to shoulder.

Gravitational Collapse onto Cumulative Supports

I know you're divine enough already, but you really don't get the credit you deserve whenever you put some real work into a post. Well done sir.

[Image: 79a.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-03-2017, 11:03 PM
(11-03-2017 02:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 02:48 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  I hope you don't mean...

[Image: vtm22975963E5E9EA1D2.jpg]

No puffins were hurt in the making of this cereal Wink

[Image: PuffinsFamilyHeader.png]

That's bullshit! Everyone knows cereal mascots are cartoons (and usually with some sort of obsessive compulsive disorder)!

[Image: DG%20puffin%20rock.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-03-2017, 11:10 PM
(11-03-2017 11:03 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 02:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  No puffins were hurt in the making of this cereal Wink

[Image: PuffinsFamilyHeader.png]

That's bullshit! Everyone knows cereal mascots are cartoons (and usually with some sort of obsessive compulsive disorder)!

[Image: DG%20puffin%20rock.jpg]

"I will hug him and squeeze him, and call him George!" Laugh out load

Wrong cartoon, I know, but WTF...
[+] 4 users Like Fireball's post
12-03-2017, 05:14 AM
(11-03-2017 05:57 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 06:16 PM)Dr H Wrote:  I'm new here. Would you mind explaining what the ding dong blatherbot you're on about?

I'm not usually too slow on the draw, but I couldn't make heads or tails out of that OP, other than to guess that you somehow feel put-upon.

Enlightenment, please?

Basically, this entire forum is filled with people who show absolute bigotry, bias, and discrimination to all things conspiracy related. Most conspiracy theorists who have come here have been banned. Now I to can no longer make threads, even though my attempt to draw attention to the plight of the clearly artificially made minority on this forum through abuse of administrative powers has been well... dealt with like how a member of the KKK would deal with a nigger who talked to much. Cut out their tongue.

So now all I'm able to is type up posts/comments/replies. Soon I suspect that I will probably be banned, and I will be just another casualty so that these mongrels can live their delusion in peace. Wouldn't want to shatter their perception of reality.

You already have something like 27 threads on the forum in which you can continue to post, and you're being allowed to drivel on at any length you please in other people's threads.
12-03-2017, 06:47 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2017 06:59 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(12-03-2017 05:14 AM)julep Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 05:57 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Basically, this entire forum is filled with people who show absolute bigotry, bias, and discrimination to all things conspiracy related. Most conspiracy theorists who have come here have been banned. Now I to can no longer make threads, even though my attempt to draw attention to the plight of the clearly artificially made minority on this forum through abuse of administrative powers has been well... dealt with like how a member of the KKK would deal with a nigger who talked to much. Cut out their tongue.

You already have something like 27 threads on the forum in which you can continue to post, and you're being allowed to drivel on at any length you please in other people's threads.

Kindly then extend yourself the same courtesy you extended me.

(11-03-2017 06:40 PM)Astreja Wrote:  CW, this is a privately-owned forum. We are all here as guests of the website owner, so there is no legally-enforceable right to free speech. Forum moderators, as a rule, are tasked with keeping dialogues flowing in harmony with a web site's purpose and culture, and overall I find this forum's culture less restrictive than most.

Have a look at the comments various people have posted in connection with the rep points they've given you. There's good and bad in there. We're not all out to get you. Mostly we just don't find your arguments convincing. (Me, I've heard a lot of conspiracy theories over the years and am just weary of them because they seem to be all problem, no solution.)

When the authority tries to stifle freedom of speech it is a grave injustice, be it on the internet or out in the street it shows a deep seated phobia of the truth. When even the moderators here openly show their disdain for me though they can find no fault to ban me, it shows qualities most unbecoming of a person charged with authority. Rather then, are they not sowing the discord for which they are oppositely charged with keeping dialogues flowing in harmony? When even the moderators join in on this hunt for a run away nigger, there can be no mistaking that bias and bigotry fills their hearts. Both of which are extremely illogical. It is more my dear Astreja than meaningless rep points.
12-03-2017, 06:56 AM
(11-03-2017 09:21 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm hoping that no one reports any of your posts because then I'd have to read them.

Drinking Beverage

My inner troll laughs wickedly...
a reporting I will go
a reporting I will go
high-ho a dairy O
DLJ just don't know

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post