The Confirmation Bias and Bigotry that is rampant in this forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2017, 07:18 AM
RE: The Confirmation Bias and Bigotry that is rampant in this forum.
(12-03-2017 06:56 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 09:21 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm hoping that no one reports any of your posts because then I'd have to read them.

Drinking Beverage

My inner troll laughs wickedly...
a reporting I will go
a reporting I will go
high-ho a dairy O
DLJ just don't know

I already beat you to it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2017, 08:43 AM
Celestial wankers posts sound like the majority of conspiracy nuts, basically what he's saying is he demands the right to post bullshit without being questioned. Seriously if the majority of conspiracy theories were so irrefutable so plausible and worthy of debate why do the proponents always have to resort to either denial, acrobatic apologetics or claim censorship and foul play, psykihacker does it you tubers do it all the time and now CW too.
12-03-2017, 08:52 AM
(12-03-2017 07:18 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 06:56 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  My inner troll laughs wickedly...
a reporting I will go
a reporting I will go
high-ho a dairy O
DLJ just don't know

I already beat you to it.

You reported your own post? How efficient of you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
12-03-2017, 08:59 AM
Has he actually been moderated or is he just whining about people disagreeing with him?

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-03-2017, 09:05 AM
(12-03-2017 08:59 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Has he actually been moderated or is he just whining about people disagreeing with him?

Look at his brown name and the naughty comment. That means he is in the naughty group - can't start any more threads.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
12-03-2017, 09:07 AM
(12-03-2017 08:59 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Has he actually been moderated or is he just whining about people disagreeing with him?

Conspiritards always whine about people disagreeing with them because their arguments are so weak, whining is all they have mostly. Real conspiracies are not numerous certainly not as numerous as crackpot theories. Personally I blame the reptilian new world order myself. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
12-03-2017, 09:07 AM
Ah I see, I wonder what that meant! Cheers Smile

Well, I have confidence in you guys to make the right decision. And as has been pointed out, this is a private forum. It's like being a guest in someone's house. You don't get to come in and shit on the carpet and then refuse to leave.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
12-03-2017, 09:09 AM
(10-03-2017 10:45 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Huuuuuh he's a conspiracy wacko, what a weirdo! A person who actually questions the moral integrity of the government to such a degree that makes me feel uncomfortable yet I'm more than willing to believe in past conspiracies and present conspiracies so long as they aren't involving my government or governments that are politically similar to my own! Because even though we 'democratically' elected our officials we still don't have any say in what happens inside the government but somehow we think that this makes us immune to the government committing heinous crimes even though they're as transparent as a brick wall. But i'm still going to sit here like an idiot saying he's an idiot for questioning things that I haven't even bothered questioning because I think they're ridiculous because my government and everyone on this forum tells me so except for that one weirdo because all the other weirdos like him were banned so he's the only one here right now, so my 'safety in numbers' logic is actually artificially constructed by the administrators of the forum. But I don't want to go against the status quo because really on the inside I'm a afraid and I don't want to believe that my government is capable of doing bad things because I want to keep my innocent (and severely misguided) view of the world. Even though there is all the evidence needed to support these theories but I don't value any evidence unless it proves what I want it to prove.

~Celestial Wonder's perspective.

Thank you.

You poor thing. Did you wander outside of your Safe Space?

Next time you do wander outside it, remember your evidence, there's a good lad.
12-03-2017, 09:13 AM
(12-03-2017 09:07 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Ah I see, I wonder what that meant! Cheers Smile

Well, I have confidence in you guys to make the right decision. And as has been pointed out, this is a private forum. It's like being a guest in someone's house. You don't get to come in and shit on the carpet and then refuse to leave.

One thing for sure Rob I bet the conspiracy theorists here have much more leeway and freedom than they would afford a contrary opinion on one of their own forums.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
12-03-2017, 09:16 AM
Absolutely. I bet the reason for him being naughtied up has nothing to do with what he's saying here. I used to be a mod on another forum and we'd constantly get people doing that, moaning that they were being persecuted because they were Christian or some bollocks. No, they were just breaking the rules.

[+] 3 users Like Robvalue's post