09-02-2014, 08:07 PM
The Cosmos with NDT
Can't wait! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb5tdqplTqQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Noelani's post
09-02-2014, 08:26 PM
RE: The Cosmos with NDT
Stupid eyes keep getting all watery whenever I watch anything with Sagan or NdT...
09-02-2014, 08:28 PM
Yes! Me too! So excited to see NDT spin on a show such as this. He has a great TV personality and connection with the audience, I hope it inspires the younger generation especially.
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
10-02-2014, 01:58 PM
I am so excited for this show! I am looking to get Sagan's "Cosmos" off Amazon.
11-02-2014, 08:42 AM
NdT does not inspire me in the slightest. Not being American I'm not too familiar with him, but every time I see or hear him he seems to be complaining about something or being a contrarian for the sake of it such as the time he met James Cameron and pointed out that the stars in Titanic were wrong. He seems to spend a lot of time telling people they're wrong about something.

He's no Carl Sagan. Sagan inspired me with his vision and depth of understanding of the universe. NdT just seems to want to look smart by being different.
12-02-2014, 01:35 AM
(11-02-2014 08:42 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  NdT does not inspire me in the slightest. Not being American I'm not too familiar with him, but every time I see or hear him he seems to be complaining about something or being a contrarian for the sake of it such as the time he met James Cameron and pointed out that the stars in Titanic were wrong. He seems to spend a lot of time telling people they're wrong about something.

He's no Carl Sagan. Sagan inspired me with his vision and depth of understanding of the universe. NdT just seems to want to look smart by being different.

I can see people feeling this way. One interview I saw of his, he was explaining to the audience what a unitard is and (I forget the host, but I think it was Stephen Colbert) cut him off and said, "They know what that is!". lol I think NDT is a brilliant (not saying lightly) man who tries his best to guess where other's know and don't know and how to relate what he wants to share. I have found him enlightening many times, even though I have felt like you've described in a few of his videos. Mostly, I think it's positive though, and he has an inspiring connection which is important. Shy