The 'Creation Museum' has a list of programmes targeted at kids?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: The 'Creation Museum' has a list of programmes targeted at kids?
(30-08-2014 08:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 05:50 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  How is it possible that so many people still visit that stupid fucking place each month?

Probably the word 'museum' leads them to think it's a nice educational outing for the kiddos.

It is educational to me. You see I am educated on how the mind of a rich idiot works, so I know when I can tell someone is a rich idiot.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2014, 11:14 PM
(30-08-2014 08:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 07:26 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I long for the day when I see the news article of Ken Hams museum closing.

Do you think its possible?

Probably happen in the next 5 years. It is bleeding money and that Arc project is several million in the hole.

Funny thing that.

I mean they have millions of dollars, computer aided drafting, modern tools and thousands of years of engineering experience to pull from; and they can't make a fucking boat.

But no, some 600+ year old man and his three sons totally managed to build one out of gopher wood by themselves...

[Image: ark-encounter-meme.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
30-08-2014, 11:41 PM
(30-08-2014 11:14 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 08:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Probably happen in the next 5 years. It is bleeding money and that Arc project is several million in the hole.

Funny thing that.

I mean they have millions of dollars, computer aided drafting, modern tools and thousands of years of engineering experience to pull from; and they can't make a fucking boat.

But no, some 600+ year old man and his three sons totally managed to build one out of gopher wood by themselves...

[Image: ark-encounter-meme.jpg]

Funny how things like that happen.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post