The Cruz Ship sets out to sink.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2015, 05:09 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2015 05:30 AM by Brian37.)
The Cruz Ship sets out to sink.
Texas moron Ted Cruz announces his run to become fodder for late night comics.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/23...93388.html

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
23-03-2015, 05:11 AM
RE: The Cruz Ship sets out to sink.
Fucking moron cant even get the morals of a children's book right.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
23-03-2015, 05:39 AM
In they eyes of a fundy, the unsuspecting skeptic, had better know the truth they have no facts. Cause the eyes of a fundy are upon you, any facts you use they won't see, when you're in Texas look behind you, cause that's where the fundy's gonna be.

23-03-2015, 09:39 AM
(23-03-2015 05:39 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  In they eyes of a fundy, the unsuspecting skeptic, had better know the truth they have no facts. Cause the eyes of a fundy are upon you, any facts you use they won't see, when you're in Texas look behind you, cause that's where the fundy's gonna be.

They're at my sides and in front of me too. I am surrounded by educated people who study and promote mythology. It becomes depressing at times. Weeping
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like JakSiemasz's post
23-03-2015, 09:46 AM
(23-03-2015 09:39 AM)JakSiemasz Wrote:  
(23-03-2015 05:39 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  In they eyes of a fundy, the unsuspecting skeptic, had better know the truth they have no facts. Cause the eyes of a fundy are upon you, any facts you use they won't see, when you're in Texas look behind you, cause that's where the fundy's gonna be.

They're at my sides and in front of me too. I am surrounded by educated people who study and promote mythology. It becomes depressing at times. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-03-2015, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2015 02:43 PM by pablo.)
Wasn't he born in Canada?

ETA: Nevermind.
23-03-2015, 02:38 PM
How to troll a presidential candidate:

http://www.tedcruz.com/

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
23-03-2015, 02:42 PM
Any ship that sets sail from Liberty University is going to fall off the Earth when it gets to the edge.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
23-03-2015, 03:31 PM
(23-03-2015 02:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Any ship that sets sail from Liberty University is going to fall off the Earth when it gets to the edge.

I find it amusing that there still a city in the South called "Lynchburg"

One would guess that if the people there would posess any sence of history they would have changed that name by now. But ignorant defiance seems to be a widespread disease down there.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
23-03-2015, 04:09 PM
Ted Cruz running for president, you say
My body is ready Popcorn

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?