The Cult of Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2017, 01:23 PM
The Cult of Trump
I think for some people the religiosity chromosome cannot be overridden by the chromosomes for intellect:

Trump as Religion

It's a problem as old as our species. Of all the cures we seek finding the cure for this could be the most important.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Airportkid's post
22-07-2017, 01:30 PM
RE: The Cult of Trump
It's definitely a cult. He calls it "the movement".

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-07-2017, 01:36 PM
A recent poll found that 45% of Donald Trump voters would still support him if he “shot someone on 5th Avenue,”[...]

That's scary to say the least. It shows that something is seriously wrong with people giving such answer.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
22-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Just like the cult of Obamaism, it is natural to defend your president, political party, sports team, home state etc. I believe it was in the book Demon Haunted World where Carl Sagan talked about how we all have the tendency to stick to groups. This early need to be together in a clan for safety among like minded folks has remained even today.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
22-07-2017, 01:45 PM
(22-07-2017 01:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Just like the cult of Obamaism, it is natural to defend your president, political party, sports team, home state etc. I believe it was in the book Demon Haunted World where Carl Sagan talked about how we all have the tendency to stick to groups. This early need to be together in a clan for safety among like minded folks has remained even today.

I don't think it's a positive.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
22-07-2017, 01:55 PM
(22-07-2017 01:30 PM)Dom Wrote:  It's definitely a cult. He calls it "the movement".

A movement????

That's about right....

The last movement I had required two flushes.....

Smartass

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
22-07-2017, 03:34 PM
(22-07-2017 01:30 PM)Dom Wrote:  It's definitely a cult. He calls it "the movement".

This is what it looks like, in my mind. Tongue

[Image: 00%25280%2529.gif]

[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
22-07-2017, 03:37 PM
(22-07-2017 01:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Just like the cult of Obamaism, it is natural to defend your president, political party, sports team, home state etc. I believe it was in the book Demon Haunted World where Carl Sagan talked about how we all have the tendency to stick to groups. This early need to be together in a clan for safety among like minded folks has remained even today.

However I found fault in Obama. He wasn't aggressive enough, too gentlemanly and
overly patient with the republicans and the constant shit they delt him. But he had other redeeming characteristics.

trump is beyond ridiculous. His stupidity is monumental. There is no redeeming characteristics one could point to that outweighs any of his numerous faults. He's also mentally ill.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
22-07-2017, 05:00 PM
Stupid calls to stupid.

No sympathy from me for the people who defend puppet's traitorous/criminal tendencies in the expectation that with the elimination of immigrants and competent people, they'll thrive.

In the meantime, let the traitor apologetics roll.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
22-07-2017, 05:05 PM

That is what Castro called it and also Chavez! Coincides with bowel movement.