The Cult of Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2017, 10:15 AM
RE: The Cult of Trump
For non-military, it's a Medal of Valor. And those people deserve it for walking into the line of fire to take that guy out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
28-07-2017, 10:37 AM
(28-07-2017 10:15 AM)Fireball Wrote:  For non-military, it's a Medal of Valor. And those people deserve it for walking into the line of fire to take that guy out.

Thanks. I don't know one medal from another I'm afraid. Sadcryface

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Big question Why does Evangelicals support a guy that's son in law owns a building literally called "666 fifth Ave"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue
?
30-07-2017, 12:05 AM
(22-07-2017 01:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Just like the cult of Obamaism, it is natural to defend your president, political party, sports team, home state etc. I believe it was in the book Demon Haunted World where Carl Sagan talked about how we all have the tendency to stick to groups. This early need to be together in a clan for safety among like minded folks has remained even today.

You have to be really really mentally twisted like a pretzel to compare Obama to Trump.
And you have to be demented and even a coconut head to mix the two in the same sentence. Trump only belongs in sentences that reference the disadvantages of having a low IQ.. which makes me wonder about yours. It is terribly frightening that such a lack of self awareness and an absensce of common sense can exist in a human being these days. I'm referring to you & him in the same sentence here.

I'm gladly not an American and have no preference for either party. I only care about specific individual policies as should everyone, but is clear to see for anyone that is not demented that Trump himself is a buffoon and his supporters are sheeple without vision.

Why such love for such a champion representative of what a loser is within our species. Are you that clueless & delusional.
After 6 months of utter embarrassment for your country how can you summon an ounce of confidence in your defence of this weasel.
[+] 4 users Like Luckyluciano's post
30-07-2017, 12:12 AM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2017 12:20 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
(22-07-2017 01:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Just like the cult of Obamaism, it is natural to defend your president, political party, sports team, home state etc. I believe it was in the book Demon Haunted World where Carl Sagan talked about how we all have the tendency to stick to groups. This early need to be together in a clan for safety among like minded folks has remained even today.

I do not defend Obama, nor did I vote for him. I do not defend Hillary either, even though I voted for her. I am simply not enthusiastic about politics in its current state. You don't need to be either. And another thing, Carl Sagan would have been against the lies that Trump is spewing about climate change, as well as Trump's high degree of both stupidity and ignorance, and he would have been highly concerned about the religious fundamentalism within his administration. So you are making, at best, a very superficial observation about Carl Sagan.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
30-07-2017, 12:18 AM
It feels very much like a cult.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
30-07-2017, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2017 07:46 AM by Luckyluciano.)
(30-07-2017 12:12 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  

I do not defend Obama, nor did I vote for him. I do not defend Hillary either, even though I voted for her. I am simply not enthusiastic about politics in its current state. You don't need to be either. And another thing, Carl Sagan would have been against the lies that Trump is spewing about climate change, as well as Trump's high degree of both stupidity and ignorance, and he would have been highly concerned about the religious fundamentalism within his administration. So you are making, at best, a very superficial observation about Carl Sagan.

+1! Carl Sagan would dismantle Trump in a few short sentences. He would shine a very bright spotlight on Trumps shallowness and his glaring Crony Capitalism. He'd unpack Trump in a way that even the gullible, blind Trumpists could understand .
Trump does not deserve to be in the same room with the likes of Carl Sagan.
Miss him a lot! Should have been Trump who got the cancer & not Sagan.
If only there was a GOD!
30-07-2017, 08:22 AM
(22-07-2017 01:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I believe it was in the book Demon Haunted World where Carl Sagan talked about how we all have the tendency to stick to groups.

(29-07-2017 05:49 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It is a failure. 20 million more freeloaders. Handouts to the lazy pot heads,...

Carl Sagan smoked a lot of weed. Just felt like you should be made aware of that.

Mr. X by Carl Sagan

#sigh