The Dalai Lama

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2012, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2012 08:44 PM by Stardust.)
The Dalai Lama
I discovered an interesting fact about how the Dalai Lama answers people's burning questions about life. I'm unsure as to whether or not this is a standard procedure for the Dalai Lama, but if you don't want to watch the video, here is an exposé:

After his talk, he allows fifty people to personally approach him to ask one question. The fifty slots are offered on a first come-first served basis. If you secure a slot, your number indicates how much money you must pay for the Dalai Lama to answer your question, by the hundreds of dollars. For instance, if you are number one, you pay $100; if you are #2, you pay $200, etc.

Here is a video of Iyanla Vanzant, a spiritual teacher, with the explanation. The pertinent part begins at 6:15.

What do you think of this?

God is a personification of who we are, what we wish to be, and that which we do not understand.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: The Dalai Lama
what's wrong with it? it's just another way of billing, every religion has one Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
22-03-2012, 01:53 AM
RE: The Dalai Lama
Thats one lucky lama. Unlike any other religion, to become the Dalai Lama is entirely based of luck and chances, rather than years of devotion to the Church or just say God spoke to you.

Curious. What if one of Dalai's follower heard about his prediction of his next reincarnation? All he need is to call his cousin and send his baby nephew to that place and disguise everything accordlingly. BAM, new Dalai find.

So i guess its not all up to luck then