The "Dammit" Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2013, 10:09 AM
The "Dammit" Thread
For when you screw something up or have an accident and need to yell "dammit" but no one is around to hear you cuss your stupidity or clumsiness.

DAMMIT!!!! Just spilled my fucking ramen noodles all over me and my office floor. Now I have to clean it up AND go buy a soup and waste money on lunch. Goddamn chubby fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this place still a shithole run by a dumbass calvinist?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: The "Dammit" Thread
Dammit...looked at my bank account this morning to make sure my direct deposit was there and my car payment had processed and found out that someone hacked my account. Trip to the bank, cancel card and order new and then call to report fraudulent charge...spiffy way to start of my Friday.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
12-04-2013, 10:22 AM
A few month back when it was cold, I brought a cup of hot water from the house to pour on my windshield because there was a layer of frost.

I poured it on, and to prevent that water from freezing, I turned on the windshield wipers... while I was standing on the side of the car... in the direction of the wipers.

I got drenched.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post
12-04-2013, 10:27 AM
I have also just realized that the "Dammit" thread can show us how big of an asshole people are. In some not-so-funny and fucking hilarious ways.

12-04-2013, 10:27 AM
(12-04-2013 10:21 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Dammit...looked at my bank account this morning to make sure my direct deposit was there and my car payment had processed and found out that someone hacked my account. Trip to the bank, cancel card and order new and then call to report fraudulent charge...spiffy way to start of my Friday.

Hope that goes better No

[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
12-04-2013, 10:35 AM
godfuckingdamnit. Dodgy

I have to drive SLOWLY on the highway this weekend because I have come to the conclusion that my tires are fucking tissue paper thin. Had I checked this earlier in the week, I would have possibly had them changed by now and ready for my 150 mile trip today and my return trip on Monday. Angry fuckfuckfuckdamnitfuck

Where I live, no tire establishment has these fucking "special" size tires so I've ordered them and they will be here on Monday. Can I afford them? NO. Will I be getting A FUCKING CREDIT CARD?!? Undecided yes.

bitch Dodgy Laughat

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
12-04-2013, 10:40 AM
(12-04-2013 10:35 AM)kim Wrote:  godfuckingdamnit. Dodgy

I have to drive SLOWLY on the highway this weekend because I have come to the conclusion that my tires are fucking tissue paper thin. Had I checked this earlier in the week, I would have possibly had them changed by now and ready for my 150 mile trip today and my return trip on Monday. Angry fuckfuckfuckdamnitfuck

Where I live, no tire establishment has these fucking "special" size tires so I've ordered them and they will be here on Monday. Can I afford them? NO. Will I be getting A FUCKING CREDIT CARD?!? Undecided yes.

bitch Dodgy Laughat

No chance anywhere you are going or anywhere on the way can't help you out and have them in stock?

Although I hate Firestone, Goodyear, and Sears, they might be able to get 4 tires on short notice. That would be far better than having to drive on them. We don't want to lose our Kim Thumbsup

13-04-2013, 05:38 PM
(12-04-2013 10:22 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  A few month back when it was cold, I brought a cup of hot water from the house to pour on my windshield because there was a layer of frost.

I poured it on, and to prevent that water from freezing, I turned on the windshield wipers... while I was standing on the side of the car... in the direction of the wipers.

I got drenched.

Dude, you really are from the South. I'd advice against doing this in the future if you'd like to avoid cracking your windshield. SMH

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
14-04-2013, 04:00 AM
(13-04-2013 05:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 10:22 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  A few month back when it was cold, I brought a cup of hot water from the house to pour on my windshield because there was a layer of frost.

I got drenched.

Dude, you really are from the South. I'd advice against doing this in the future if you'd like to avoid cracking your windshield. SMH

Dammit Erx, this is the dammit thread. This is no time for a lecture.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
14-04-2013, 04:12 AM
Damnit!

I can't find the Ranting thread!

Dodgy