The "Dammit" Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2013, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2013 10:50 PM by aurora.)
RE: The "Dammit" Thread
Bought a couple of bead necklaces from the "Tree Of Life" shop and today when I went to my local lunch shop I was told they were 'Muslim worry beads' Dodgy Fuck!

Edit: Fucking damnit!!!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
14-04-2013, 10:47 PM
(14-04-2013 10:31 PM)aurora Wrote:  Bought a couple of bead necklaces from the "Tree Of Life" shop and today when I went to my local lunch shop I was told they were 'Muslim worry beads' Dodgy Fuck!

Dammit! You mis-posted. This is not the Fuck! Thread, this is the Dammit Thread, Dammit!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
14-04-2013, 10:52 PM
(14-04-2013 10:47 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 10:31 PM)aurora Wrote:  Bought a couple of bead necklaces from the "Tree Of Life" shop and today when I went to my local lunch shop I was told they were 'Muslim worry beads' Dodgy Fuck!

Dammit! You mis-posted. This is not the Fuck! Thread, this is the Dammit Thread, Dammit!

All fixed Rolleyes

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
14-04-2013, 10:55 PM
(14-04-2013 10:52 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 10:47 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Dammit! You mis-posted. This is not the Fuck! Thread, this is the Dammit Thread, Dammit!

All fixed Rolleyes

You clever little minx, you!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-04-2013, 10:56 PM
Damnit.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

15-04-2013, 01:31 PM
(13-04-2013 05:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 10:22 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  A few month back when it was cold, I brought a cup of hot water from the house to pour on my windshield because there was a layer of frost.

I poured it on, and to prevent that water from freezing, I turned on the windshield wipers... while I was standing on the side of the car... in the direction of the wipers.

I got drenched.

Dude, you really are from the South. I'd advice against doing this in the future if you'd like to avoid cracking your windshield. SMH

...wait...

This is possible?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
15-04-2013, 01:36 PM
(15-04-2013 01:31 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(13-04-2013 05:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Dude, you really are from the South. I'd advice against doing this in the future if you'd like to avoid cracking your windshield. SMH

...wait...

This is possible?

Really cold glass, plus really warm water = cracks.

You would never do the opposite of taking a glass dish out of the oven and putting cold water on it, would ya?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
15-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Morning started with a damnit! Was putting stuff in the car to get ready to leave for work when I dropped a whole glass of iced tea and mango juice right onto the front seat. What didn't pool up on the seat went all down my pants leg...I keep finding new sticky spots in the car...UGH! But it does have a nice aroma of mango for now.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-04-2013, 01:49 PM
(15-04-2013 01:31 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(13-04-2013 05:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Dude, you really are from the South. I'd advice against doing this in the future if you'd like to avoid cracking your windshield. SMH

...wait...

This is possible?

More probable than possible, I'd say. Drinking Beverage

http://becarchic.com/2011/01/18/how-not-...indshield/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cold water is okay...unless you live in arctic regions, I suppose: http://www.ehow.com/way_5904407_diy_-bas...hield.html

Better yet, if you know it's going to freeze over night, put a flattened cardboard box over your windshield and hold it in place with the windshield wipers. Thumbsup

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-04-2013, 01:51 PM
(15-04-2013 01:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-04-2013 01:31 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...wait...

This is possible?

More probable than possible, I'd say. Drinking Beverage

http://becarchic.com/2011/01/18/how-not-...indshield/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cold water is okay...unless you live in arctic regions, I suppose: http://www.ehow.com/way_5904407_diy_-bas...hield.html

Better yet, if you know it's going to freeze over night, put a flattened cardboard box over your windshield and hold it in place with the windshield wipers. Thumbsup

I'm using the cardboard trick next winter

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post