The Death of a Veridican

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
27-04-2013, 02:45 PM
The Death of a Veridican
(26-04-2013 01:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Kinda interesting how shoes and cat baths derailed this thread while Death of an Atheist (headed by the kind and caring Egor) keeps going, and going, and going....

Egor's posts are like holy magnets to atheists. His posts are the fuel of these forums.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
27-04-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: The Death of a Veridican
(27-04-2013 08:15 AM)Foxcanine1 Wrote:  It is of my opinion that we will never stop responding to Egor and as such he will never die. He has become the resident punching bag apparently. While I have decided to never read or respond to any of Egors pieces. This view is not shared by others on this forum.

Egor and his religion ( whatever it is) will not die on this forum.

ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
27-04-2013, 07:20 PM
(27-04-2013 02:45 PM)KVron Wrote:  
(26-04-2013 01:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Kinda interesting how shoes and cat baths derailed this thread while Death of an Atheist (headed by the kind and caring Egor) keeps going, and going, and going....

Egor's posts are like holy magnets to atheists. His posts are the fuel of these forums.

His posts are a plague on this forum.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
27-04-2013, 07:35 PM
I know that if you ignore demonic shade illusions they fade away; only by responding to them do they become real. Perhaps Egor is the same way.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Elesjei's post
27-04-2013, 07:41 PM
(25-04-2013 08:10 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 05:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Actually much better, but I'm more interested in her shoes. She's got awesome taste in shoes.

Saw this and thought of you...
[Image: gwyneth-paltrow-tonight-show-with-jay-le...nce-04.jpg]
Thumbsup

I want those shoes! OMG. Heart

What's this thread about, again? Consider

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
27-04-2013, 07:51 PM
(27-04-2013 07:41 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 08:10 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Saw this and thought of you...
[Image: gwyneth-paltrow-tonight-show-with-jay-le...nce-04.jpg]
Thumbsup

I want those shoes! OMG. Heart

[Image: leathergwynnies_zps290f29c9.jpg]

I'm all about that girl. Heart

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
28-04-2013, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2013 03:53 AM by ShirubaDangan.)
(27-04-2013 07:51 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(27-04-2013 07:41 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I want those shoes! OMG. Heart

[Image: leathergwynnies_zps290f29c9.jpg]

I'm all about that girl. Heart

I'm all about Russians.

So after showing you a completely unrelated video. I do wonder what you believe of Egor's religion. Is it insane? Does it encourage eating babies? Anything you consider actually good from Veridicanism and anything you specifically think is horrid?

Just something that is on my mind and I still do hope he answers those questions which some of us have asked of him that he has still not answered.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
28-04-2013, 07:09 AM
(28-04-2013 03:28 AM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  I do wonder what you believe of Egor's religion. Is it insane? Does it encourage eating babies? Anything you consider actually good from Veridicanism and anything you specifically think is horrid?
Remember: the following is a prophet's perspective. Thumbsup

What Egor gets right: Become the Christ, God as fundamental monistic consciousness; and he sure has the passion for the job.

What Egor gets wrong: An overwhelming sense of self-importance, straying from monism to duality, not recognizing the function of identity.

The last is most pertinent here where he believes atheism to be a fundamental identity, which of course, it isn't. Atheism is merely a reaction to theism, not god; he doesn't seem able to separate them thingies.

[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
28-04-2013, 09:32 AM
And!

[Image: gwyneth-paltrow-rome-22.jpg]

Heart

[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
28-04-2013, 10:49 AM
(28-04-2013 07:09 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Remember: the following is a prophet's perspective. Thumbsup

What Egor gets right: Become the Christ, God as fundamental monistic consciousness; and he sure has the passion for the job.

What Egor gets wrong: An overwhelming sense of self-importance, straying from monism to duality, not recognizing the function of identity.

The last is most pertinent here where he believes atheism to be a fundamental identity, which of course, it isn't. Atheism is merely a reaction to theism, not god; he doesn't seem able to separate them thingies.

Angel Tweak:

In my estimation, rather than passion for the job, Egor has ambition for the job. Passion is superseded by, as you point out ... an overwhelming sense of self-imporance. Ego trumps prophesy.

On a lighter note... having not done the time, he's unable to fulfill the crime; insincerity peddles mediocrity ... it is unnecessary to even mention the falseness of prophets.

Aaaaand shit stirring harmlessness ensues. Drinking Beverage
No more shop talk.

Hair is a drag.
[Image: GwynethPaltrow01_zps90b1600b.jpg]
Dig? Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post