The Death of a Veridican

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
24-04-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: The Death of a Veridican
Frankly, I think that there should be a universal packed on this site that no one reads something that Egor wrote. No one views something that Egor wrote. Nobody even acknowledges the existence of Egor on this site. We all ignore him together. Like how Merlin defeats Morgana by telling her that no one is going to think of her anymore.

First he'll scream, then he'll beg, then he'll cry, then he'll disappear.

Who's with me?

Just an outsider looking inn.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Foxcanine1's post
24-04-2013, 06:47 PM

(24-04-2013 12:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hey Egor, I was browsing your books on Amazon, is it just me or is it rather strange that two people reviewed your lastest book and gave it top score and said how it was fantastic etc... but both people have done nothing else on Amazon BUT review your book...

My spidery senses are tingling batman!

I think they were friends from work. Or my mom, or somebody. Who knows?
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2013, 07:03 PM
(24-04-2013 06:47 PM)Foxcanine1 Wrote:  Frankly, I think that there should be a universal packed on this site that no one reads something that Egor wrote. No one views something that Egor wrote. Nobody even acknowledges the existence of Egor on this site. We all ignore him together. Like how Merlin defeats Morgana by telling her that no one is going to think of her anymore.

First he'll scream, then he'll beg, then he'll cry, then he'll disappear.

Who's with me?

I saw this earlier and laughed and laughed Thumbsup

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
24-04-2013, 08:54 PM
(24-04-2013 06:47 PM)Foxcanine1 Wrote:  Who's with me?

Did anybody hear something? Angel

Ever been in one of those traffic jams? Southbound traffic jacked for hours because of a wreck on the northbound lane? Cause everybody's fucking gawking?

That's Egor. Northbound casualty. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
24-04-2013, 08:56 PM
(24-04-2013 06:47 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 12:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hey Egor, I was browsing your books on Amazon, is it just me or is it rather strange that two people reviewed your lastest book and gave it top score and said how it was fantastic etc... but both people have done nothing else on Amazon BUT review your book...

My spidery senses are tingling batman!

I think they were friends from work. Or my mom, or somebody. Who knows?

You could always go upstairs and ask her... but then, you'd hafta put some clothes on. Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-04-2013, 09:40 PM
(24-04-2013 12:30 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 10:20 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  Isn't this, like, the OPPOSITE of ignoring him until he goes away?

Nobody ignores me. And I should be working on my memoir now, but hey, when you see a post calling for your death...now that's a post worth reading.

Quote:And! I'd hafta write more Gwynnie threads... then EVERYBODY would go away. Big Grin

Why do you think I haven't been banned? If it wasn't for me, you'd have to wait for KC to come out with the next entralling installment regarding the inner politics of a small Southern Baptist Church that he stood up to for the sake of an ineffectual minister's severance package.

[Image: Boredom-feature-007.jpg]

There's always that.
Since the thread title names a veridican not by name and Egor stated that it referred to him, we could draw the conclusion that there are no other veridicans other than the one making up shit as he goes along.
24-04-2013, 09:44 PM
Is this the equivalent of the death of a Gwynethican. My apologies if this has already been asked.
[+] 3 users Like JAH's post
24-04-2013, 10:01 PM
(24-04-2013 09:44 PM)JAH Wrote:  Is this the equivalent of the death of a Gwynethican. My apologies if this has already been asked.

No. Because the term is Gwynnite.
And no, because I am not afraid.

24-04-2013, 10:05 PM
(24-04-2013 10:01 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 09:44 PM)JAH Wrote:  Is this the equivalent of the death of a Gwynethican. My apologies if this has already been asked.

No. Because the term is Gwynnite.

That...and you already died 4 years ago.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
24-04-2013, 10:07 PM
(24-04-2013 10:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 10:01 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  No. Because the term is Gwynnite.

That...and you already died 4 years ago.

Well, there's gotta be a Patient Zero for that Zombie Apocalypse. Evil_monster

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post