The Death of an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 1 Average
24-04-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: My Response to Stark Raving
(24-04-2013 12:54 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 12:42 AM)Peanut Wrote:  No. I will not be subservient to you, no matter how... persuasive your arguments are to get me to do so.

Peanut, you're overwrought. I promise, really, I promise I will never try to persuade you to be subservient to me.

I really managed to get everyone pissed off, didn't I?

I still got it! Evil_monster
And that right there is proof of your pathetic existence. I am LAUGHING at you, Egor.

Most of these members are not even taking you seriously, some are worried you might go and harm others in the name of God, and others, such as myself, are baffled that you could speak so cruelly.

Of course people are going to get pissed when someone laughs at another person's misfortune and health. That's just disgusting that you apparently GET OFF on getting a rise out of people. It's twisted and sad.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
24-04-2013, 01:02 AM
RE: The Death of an Atheist
I really, deeply, and honestly feel sorry for you. No one wants you, no one likes, and the only company you seem to have are the voices in your head.

If this was any other forum you'd have been banned a long time ago, but here you haven't.

I hope this is a good thing, that this helps you gain some sort of human interaction. I feel nothing but pity for you.

Humanists of West Florida
GC CoR
P'cola Skeptic in thePub
GC Freethinker
[+] 1 user Likes KeenIdiot's post
24-04-2013, 01:02 AM
(24-04-2013 01:00 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 12:54 AM)Egor Wrote:  Peanut, you're overwrought. I promise, really, I promise I will never try to persuade you to be subservient to me.

I really managed to get everyone pissed off, didn't I?

I still got it! Evil_monster

Provoking hate is surely the best way to be a prophet, because that's what god wants, hate for everyone and everything right?

And don't fool yourself thinking that hate is the mark of someone touched by god, Hitler, Mussolini, suicide bombers, et al. are all hated and you said yourself that they were satanic, just like us...

You have forgotten that this moron thinks our anger is a manifestation of the demons cursing the lord's name. That our every wince is the result of a hellspawns shrieking with rage at the truth of the "Holy Spirit."

Clear cut insanity if I've ever seen it.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
24-04-2013, 01:06 AM
(24-04-2013 01:02 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 01:00 AM)nach_in Wrote:  Provoking hate is surely the best way to be a prophet, because that's what god wants, hate for everyone and everything right?

And don't fool yourself thinking that hate is the mark of someone touched by god, Hitler, Mussolini, suicide bombers, et al. are all hated and you said yourself that they were satanic, just like us...

You have forgotten that this moron thinks our anger is a manifestation of the demons cursing the lord's name. That our every wince is the result of a hellspawns shrieking with rage at the truth of the "Holy Spirit."

Clear cut insanity if I've ever seen it.

OH silly me, my soul must be too infected to realize how possesed I am Hobo

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
24-04-2013, 01:12 AM

(24-04-2013 01:01 AM)Peanut Wrote:  Of course people are going to get pissed when someone laughs at another person's misfortune and health.

I love the way atheists get away with this unchallenged. I don't think there is any rational way of concluding I ever laughed at SR's medical condition. But that doesn't stop you from saying it and then calling me mentally ill.

Incredible. Atheists are the most religious people I have ever met. Most Christians in most Christian forums are no where near as religious as you atheists.
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2013, 01:14 AM

(24-04-2013 01:02 AM)KeenIdiot Wrote:  I really, deeply, and honestly feel sorry for you. No one wants you, no one likes, and the only company you seem to have are the voices in your head.

If this was any other forum you'd have been banned a long time ago, but here you haven't.

I hope this is a good thing, that this helps you gain some sort of human interaction. I feel nothing but pity for you.

Shoot. Ban away. My blog would expolde. You all want me here more than I want to be here. And I wouldn't waste your pity on me: You're the atheist.
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2013, 01:15 AM
(24-04-2013 01:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 01:02 AM)KeenIdiot Wrote:  I really, deeply, and honestly feel sorry for you. No one wants you, no one likes, and the only company you seem to have are the voices in your head.

Shoot. Ban away. My blog would expolde. You all want me here more than I want to be here, otherwise you would have been ignored long ago.

Nobody wants you to be here, it's an ingrained response in humans to be confrontational with assholes.

[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
Let's just talk about kitties now. SOMETHING else... I feel very awkward knowing we are contributing to someone's creepy fetish by responding Big Grin

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
Now you're just trolling, it makes your little e-penis get hard and tingly eh Ed?

Egor:
[Image: image.png]

Edit: ok, enough food for the troll today, now, KITTIES!

[Image: cute-sad-kitten06.jpg]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 5 users Like nach_in's post
24-04-2013, 01:18 AM
(24-04-2013 01:15 AM)Peanut Wrote:  Let's just talk about kitties now. SOMETHING else... I feel very awkward knowing we are contributing to someone's creepy fetish by responding Big Grin

Good idea!

[Image: kitties_small.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post