The Death of an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 1 Average
24-04-2013, 01:36 AM
RE: The Death of an Atheist
Interesting turn of events.
I was just thinking the last couple days about how horrible theists must be to believe in a hell but seemingly do absolutely nothing to prevent those they know are going there (ie: atheists). And yet, here is Egor trying to stop someone he knows (and maybe has secret homosexual feelings for, I aint judging) from going to hell, which is what he believes will happen.
I know you'll see him as a vial human being, and I would agree, but I don't think what Egor said in his last big post about Stark was that bad considering it was coming from him and his point of view, quite the opposite actually.
I like to think about intentions, not actions and I believe Egor did have the best intentions in mind considering he believes what he does.

Think about it. He has a very strong belief that atheists go to this horrifically bad place when they die but they can go to a good happy lala land place if they accept Christ. If you had this belief, would it not make sense that if you care for someone's well-being that you would then want them to accept Christ as to not go to the bad place but the happy one instead? Because it seems like someone who cared would.

My point is people, yes his beliefs are fucking stupid, but they are his beliefs and according to his beliefs he's not being this bad person you'll are making him out to be. He comes across, to me, as someone who cares in that post of his.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
24-04-2013, 01:38 AM
Oh i agree. However, he also seems to be a bit insane and abusive.

[Image: tumblr_m9dt6mNLlx1rbw6bto1_250.gif]

Anyone know some good and cheap food recipes?

Humanists of West Florida
GC CoR
P'cola Skeptic in thePub
GC Freethinker
[+] 3 users Like KeenIdiot's post
24-04-2013, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2013 06:06 AM by Peanut.)
(24-04-2013 01:35 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 01:33 AM)Peanut Wrote:  Shows where YOUR mind is... We never mentioned "pussy." Drinking Beverage

Laughat

One of the cutest things EVER!

You kind of did. In a round-about way.

Chase

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
24-04-2013, 01:47 AM
Okay. I got that outta my system. I've said what I felt needed to be said.

All I'm saying is that I thought it was rude and disrespectful what he wrote. THEN, he proceeds to practically state he was "trolling" the whole time.

I don't find it funny or a laughing matter when it comes to ones health. Regardless, I felt that the statement was inappropriate and he should not be "rewarded" with getting a negative reaction. I'm done Big Grin

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
24-04-2013, 01:52 AM
I dunno, takingoff on a tangent might be the most appropriate response.

GC CoR
P'cola Skeptic in thePub
GC Freethinker
24-04-2013, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2013 02:35 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: My Response to Stark Raving
(24-04-2013 12:09 AM)Egor Wrote:  that leaves us with an atheist problem. Even though it may be utterly impossible to turn an atheist if God has rejected them, they still infect the world with the atheistic influence. Like a dead body with the plague, they are still very dangerous to the living. They weaken faith and stifle those who are developing in Christ. The atheistic influence (via Satan) still seeks to destroy humanity through devolution and extinction. So, we have a probelm--a problem that demands a solution.
And I'm beginning to think it's us or them. Someone's going to rule the world, and there just isn't room for both.

Here we have the fool who says he's supposed to "be Christ", telling people to "shut up", that he's "here to destroy us", and we are "a problem that demand s a solution". Then he asks what the threats were.

K then.
There is no better promotional advertisement for staying away from religion(s) than this Egor.

BTW, I've been meaning to say : you stated that you left the comments open on your YouTube videos. Yet, if anyone posts anything you delete it. You lying sack of shit.
His blog may just explode. It may even double or triple in traffic. It may go from 1 to 3 or 2 to 4 posters. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-04-2013, 02:27 AM
Quote:Here we have the fool who says he's supposed to "be Christ", telling people to "shut up", that he's "here to destroy us", and we are "a problem that demand s a solution". Then he asks what the threats were.
This all sounds very familiar. Like it came from some funny guy with a neat mustache. Charlie Chaplin maybe?

Also:
[Image: tigerhug.jpg]

GC CoR
P'cola Skeptic in thePub
GC Freethinker
[+] 1 user Likes KeenIdiot's post
24-04-2013, 02:28 AM
(24-04-2013 01:52 AM)KeenIdiot Wrote:  I dunno, takingoff on a tangent might be the most appropriate response.

That's what I said!

[Image: Stoned_Cat.jpg]

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 4 users Like Reltzik's post
24-04-2013, 02:34 AM

(24-04-2013 01:36 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Interesting turn of events.
I was just thinking the last couple days about how horrible theists must be to believe in a hell but seemingly do absolutely nothing to prevent those they know are going there (ie: atheists). And yet, here is Egor trying to stop someone he knows (and maybe has secret homosexual feelings for, I aint judging) from going to hell, which is what he believes will happen.
I know you'll see him as a vial human being, and I would agree, but I don't think what Egor said in his last big post about Stark was that bad considering it was coming from him and his point of view, quite the opposite actually.
I like to think about intentions, not actions and I believe Egor did have the best intentions in mind considering he believes what he does.

Think about it. He has a very strong belief that atheists go to this horrifically bad place when they die but they can go to a good happy lala land place if they accept Christ. If you had this belief, would it not make sense that if you care for someone's well-being that you would then want them to accept Christ as to not go to the bad place but the happy one instead? Because it seems like someone who cared would.

My point is people, yes his beliefs are fucking stupid, but they are his beliefs and according to his beliefs he's not being this bad person you'll are making him out to be. He comes across, to me, as someone who cares in that post of his.

That would be true. Thank you for seeing it--and especially for saying it.
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2013, 02:37 AM

RE: My Response to Stark Raving
(24-04-2013 02:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  BTW, I've been meaning to say : you stated that you left the comments open on your YouTube videos. Yet, if anyone posts anything you delete it. You lying sack of shit.

I never stated that. Someone else stated that. But I think comments are open. And apparently, I can delete the ones I don't like.

Sue me.
Quote this message in a reply