The Death of an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 1 Average
24-04-2013, 04:41 AM
RE: The Death of an Atheist
(23-04-2013 06:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  If an Egor talks in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Yes because it loves the sound of its own voices.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
24-04-2013, 04:54 AM
RE: My Response to Stark Raving
(24-04-2013 01:12 AM)Egor Wrote:  I love the way atheists get away with this unchallenged. I don't think there is any rational way of concluding I ever laughed at SR's medical condition. But that doesn't stop you from saying it and then calling me mentally ill.

Incredible. Atheists are the most religious people I have ever met. Most Christians in most Christian forums are no where near as religious as you atheists.

If there is nothing wrong with you mentally then you should have no problem showing your colleagues your behaviour and posts online. As well as informing them that you regularly obey the voices in your head.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
24-04-2013, 05:31 AM
(24-04-2013 04:54 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  If there is nothing wrong with you mentally then you should have no problem showing your colleagues your behaviour and posts online. As well as informing them that you regularly obey the voices in your head.

You assume his colleagues are not bananas too... or indeed any other kind of soft fruit.

Egor... wth man ? ... You're a martial artist right ? How come you're not chilled out ? Every guy I ever met who practises martial arts or heavy exercise of any form is *chilled*. It's the best reason for doing sport IMO. For the love, just go down to the dojo and whack a post for a few hours k ?
24-04-2013, 05:51 AM
(24-04-2013 01:12 AM)Egor Wrote:  Incredible. Atheists are the most religious people I have ever met. Most Christians in most Christian forums are no where near as religious as you atheists.

Then stop calling us "atheists" then. I refuse to believe you wrote a book full of divine fanfictions if you don't even have a grasp on your own language.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
24-04-2013, 06:43 AM
(24-04-2013 12:44 AM)Egor Wrote:  What threat? I think atheistic speech should be considered "obscene" language. You got a problem with that? Go tell someone.

Anyway, good luck with messing in my 3D world. I think you should be banned for that threat. I reported this post, so we'll see what happens. I wouldn't mess around in your 3D world, you shouldn't mess around in mine.

Are you really this desperate for my attention? Would you like me to pray for you, too?

Fascinating.

You said earlier you were there to destroy us. Then you said atheists were a problem demanding a solution.

And now you have a problem with the truth of your idiotic abusive nonsense being exposed to the world, and are embarrased by the possibilty that people you know see what you're actually up to.

Interesting that on some level you know it's crap.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-04-2013, 07:41 AM
Time for some clarity...

Ed,

I think you are adding some emotions to my post that just aren't there. Remember not to take the tone of others and apply it to my posts. In fact, I couldn't agree with Earmuffs more. Read what I wrote again, but this time, imagine it was sent by email in one of our private conversations. That should give you the intended context. You've made a lot of assumptions in your reply to me, and most of them are dead wrong. (I really thought you knew me well enough to realize that)

Everyone else,

.......specially pnit.........

You guys are awesome for standing up for me and I love you for it. But don't worry. First, it takes a whole lot more to hurt my feelings than, "you're going to hell." Second, I really do think Ed said what he did out of care and concern, as misdirected as we all may think it is.

As far as the threats go......we I call bullshit. Scratch that.....I call booolsheeet!
Ed never made any threats. If he misworded something than so be it, but he's been perfectly clear that he wants to destroy atheism, not atheists. (ya ya, the semantics. But really, we all know full well he ain't looking to hurt anybody)

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
24-04-2013, 07:46 AM
Now I know Egor is insane.

NOBODY thinks Creed is cool. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 10 users Like Erxomai's post
24-04-2013, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2013 10:24 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(24-04-2013 07:41 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Time for some clarity...

Ed,

I think you are adding some emotions to my post that just aren't there. Remember not to take the tone of others and apply it to my posts. In fact, I couldn't agree with Earmuffs more. Read what I wrote again, but this time, imagine it was sent by email in one of our private conversations. That should give you the intended context. You've made a lot of assumptions in your reply to me, and most of them are dead wrong. (I really thought you knew me well enough to realize that)

Everyone else,

You guys are awesome for standing up for me and I love you for it. But don't worry. First, it takes a whole lot more to hurt my feelings than, "you're going to hell." Second, I really do think Ed said what he did out of care and concern, as misdirected as we all may think it is.

As far as the threats go......we I call bullshit. Scratch that.....I call booolsheeet!
Ed never made any threats. If he misworded something than so be it, but he's been perfectly clear that he wants to destroy atheism, not atheists. (ya ya, the semantics. But really, we all know full well he ain't looking to hurt anybody)

I don't know that.
He says he listens to the voices in his head, and has been since he was very young. He says that in writing his autobiography he's discovered things which he does not like. He is unstable. He lives in a world totally defined by himself alone.
He's embarrassed that his professional equals see what he's up to.
I think you're minimizing his psychosis. I think he's quite dangerous, actually.
And most of all, his presence here is not conducive to the cohesion of this community. He HATES atheists. The only reason he's here, is because he has nowhere else to go, (including his own blog). There is no telling how many newcomers came here, and thought WTF's up with THAT place ?
Everyone else has had the sense to get rid of his abrasive presence. I suggest we are doing ourselves no favors by pretending to be tolerant, in this case.
He's abused the tolerance. Get rid of him.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-04-2013, 09:11 AM
(24-04-2013 01:24 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  [Image: daisy-kitten-4.jpg]

That kitty is adorable.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

24-04-2013, 09:13 AM
(24-04-2013 08:30 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 07:41 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Time for some clarity...

Ed,

Everyone else,

I don't know that.
He says he listens to the voices in his head, and has been since he was very young. He says that in writing his autobiography he's discovered things which he does not like. He is unstable. He lives in a world totally defined by himself alone.
He's embarrased that his professional equals see what he's up to.
I think your're minimizing his psychosis. I think he's quite dangerous, actually.
ANd most of all, his presence here is not conducive to the cohesion of this community. He HATES atheists. The only reason he's here, is because he has nowhere else to go, (including his own blog). There is no telling how many newcomers came here, and thought WTF's up with THAT place ?
Everyone else has had the sense to get rid of his abrasive presence. I suggest we are doing ourselves no favorsa by pretending to be tollerant, in this case.
He's abused the tollerance. Get rid of him.

If everyone would ignore him, he'd go away quickly.

That's the problem no one will just ignore him.

I actually worry if he loses this place as an outlet. What's next for him?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon