The Death of an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 1 Average
24-04-2013, 09:15 AM
RE: The Death of an Atheist
(24-04-2013 09:13 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 08:30 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I don't know that.
He says he listens to the voices in his head, and has been since he was very young. He says that in writing his autobiography he's discovered things which he does not like. He is unstable. He lives in a world totally defined by himself alone.
He's embarrased that his professional equals see what he's up to.
I think your're minimizing his psychosis. I think he's quite dangerous, actually.
ANd most of all, his presence here is not conducive to the cohesion of this community. He HATES atheists. The only reason he's here, is because he has nowhere else to go, (including his own blog). There is no telling how many newcomers came here, and thought WTF's up with THAT place ?
Everyone else has had the sense to get rid of his abrasive presence. I suggest we are doing ourselves no favorsa by pretending to be tollerant, in this case.
He's abused the tollerance. Get rid of him.

If everyone would ignore him, he'd go away quickly.

That's the problem no one will just ignore him.

I actually worry if he loses this place as an outlet. What's next for him?

I think I'm going to go back to actively ignoring him. Probably best.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
24-04-2013, 09:21 AM
(24-04-2013 09:13 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 08:30 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I don't know that.
He says he listens to the voices in his head, and has been since he was very young. He says that in writing his autobiography he's discovered things which he does not like. He is unstable. He lives in a world totally defined by himself alone.
He's embarrased that his professional equals see what he's up to.
I think your're minimizing his psychosis. I think he's quite dangerous, actually.
ANd most of all, his presence here is not conducive to the cohesion of this community. He HATES atheists. The only reason he's here, is because he has nowhere else to go, (including his own blog). There is no telling how many newcomers came here, and thought WTF's up with THAT place ?
Everyone else has had the sense to get rid of his abrasive presence. I suggest we are doing ourselves no favorsa by pretending to be tollerant, in this case.
He's abused the tollerance. Get rid of him.

If everyone would ignore him, he'd go away quickly.

That's the problem no one will just ignore him.

I actually worry if he loses this place as an outlet. What's next for him?

What else? Troll capital of the interwebz

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
24-04-2013, 09:22 AM
Ugh. Confused Creed sucks dick.

Someone's jumped off the high board into the pool of midlife crisis. Oh well, guess he's lucky there's water in there... or jello or something. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
24-04-2013, 09:23 AM
(24-04-2013 09:22 AM)kim Wrote:  Ugh. Confused Creed sucks dick.

Someone's jumped off the high board into the pool of midlife crisis. Oh well, guess he's lucky there's water in there... or jello or something. Dodgy

I think it is mercury. That is the only explanation for the brain damage.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
24-04-2013, 09:57 AM
(24-04-2013 09:22 AM)kim Wrote:  Someone's jumped off the high board into the pool of midlife crisis. Oh well, guess he's lucky there's water in there... or jello or something. Dodgy
Custard.

"The finger slips in smoothly." and "If you slap it hard." Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
24-04-2013, 11:23 AM

RE: My Response to Stark Raving
(24-04-2013 04:54 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 01:12 AM)Egor Wrote:  I love the way atheists get away with this unchallenged. I don't think there is any rational way of concluding I ever laughed at SR's medical condition. But that doesn't stop you from saying it and then calling me mentally ill.

Incredible. Atheists are the most religious people I have ever met. Most Christians in most Christian forums are no where near as religious as you atheists.

If there is nothing wrong with you mentally then you should have no problem showing your colleagues your behaviour and posts online. As well as informing them that you regularly obey the voices in your head.

So, I take it then there will be no action on my report where Bucky Ball threatens to sabotage my career? So much for rules.
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2013, 11:46 AM

(24-04-2013 05:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  Fascinating.

You said earlier you were there to destroy us. Then you said atheists were a problem demanding a solution.

And now you have a problem with the truth of your idiotic abusive nonsense being exposed to the world, and are embarrased by the possibilty that people you know see what you're actually up to.

Interesting that on some level you know it's crap.

First off, I never threatened you, and I'm not harming anyone. I have only one reaction to atheists I meet in my 3D life--boredom. I don't talk with them, I don't debate them, nothing. The spiritually dead don't make great conversationalists.

But you have threatened to harm my career, presumably so I won't be able to pay my mortgage or buy food. You're the only one threatening to stalk and harm anyone in this entire forum. Apparently, you have the blessings of the forum mods.

But if you think you have me running scared--bring it on. I have the First Amendment; and my state is about as conservative Christian as you can get. If one more Nativity set gets taken down at Christmas, I think they're going to secede. So, good luck finding a sympathetic ear.

All you do is follow me around hurling insults on not ever post, but every post and every response I make no matter what. You are so desperate for my attention that you, apparently, will do anything. You are truly the dangerous one.

[Image: ishotjohn.jpg]
24-04-2013, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2013 12:14 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(24-04-2013 11:23 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 04:54 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  If there is nothing wrong with you mentally then you should have no problem showing your colleagues your behaviour and posts online. As well as informing them that you regularly obey the voices in your head.

So, I take it then there will be no action on my report where Bucky Ball threatens to sabotage my career? So much for rules.

I did nothing. YOU threatened your own career. This is the second time I have brought this up. The first time you said you didn't care. You sabotaged your own career. You would not perceive a threat, had you not been posting inappropriate shit. The fact that you even say that, proves you are worried, and AGREE it would harm you. Thanks for agreeing with me. Your shit is threatening. Why are you not proud of what you write ? Why not let your medical-nursing peers read your shit ?

You said you were here to destroy us. You said nothing about "3D" life or anything else. You said you were here to destroy us. Period. NOW you hedge, and lie, and change up your shit, AFTER you made your threats. You also said the situation needed "resolution" That also was a threat. You never said anything about what "life' ("3D" or anything else) you were talking about. NOW you want us to think you religion life is a "fake" / "fantasy" life of some sort. You NEVER said that before. You just made up that shit. You are a lying sack of shit, who changes your story to suit the moment. Thanks for revealing yourself. Fantasy religion man. You huge fucking fake. You just admitted it.

The fact I want you banned proves I want no attention from the likes of a fucking idiot like you. Another fantasy you make up in you psychotic mind to tell yourself.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-04-2013, 11:55 AM

(24-04-2013 07:41 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Time for some clarity...

Ed,

I think you are adding some emotions to my post that just aren't there. Remember not to take the tone of others and apply it to my posts. In fact, I couldn't agree with Earmuffs more. Read what I wrote again, but this time, imagine it was sent by email in one of our private conversations. That should give you the intended context. You've made a lot of assumptions in your reply to me, and most of them are dead wrong. (I really thought you knew me well enough to realize that)

Everyone else,

.......specially pnit.........

You guys are awesome for standing up for me and I love you for it. But don't worry. First, it takes a whole lot more to hurt my feelings than, "you're going to hell." Second, I really do think Ed said what he did out of care and concern, as misdirected as we all may think it is.

As far as the threats go......we I call bullshit. Scratch that.....I call booolsheeet!
Ed never made any threats. If he misworded something than so be it, but he's been perfectly clear that he wants to destroy atheism, not atheists. (ya ya, the semantics. But really, we all know full well he ain't looking to hurt anybody)

Thank you, Stark. And you're right. What I said, every word of it, was out of care and concern...I still care, and I'm still concerned.

And you're correct, I'm not looking to hurt anyone, nor would I. I want the destruction of atheism, not people who are atheists. And, ironically, I think most atheists would hope I succeed in that.
24-04-2013, 12:00 PM
(24-04-2013 11:23 AM)Egor Wrote:  So, I take it then there will be no action on my report where Bucky Ball threatens to sabotage my career? So much for rules.

I couldn't resist

[Image: 9f6.gif]