The Death of an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 1 Average
24-04-2013, 02:15 PM
RE: My Response to Stark Raving
(24-04-2013 01:17 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 12:28 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I fail to see how the threat is grounds for any action whatsoever. Do you not know it is the standard for job providers to review your online persona? If what you do on here discredits you from keeping you job, I fail to see how it is in anyway wrong to report it.

Well, it wouldn't. It might actually make me look better. But the point is that it's always been an understood rule that online is online and people should not stalk around in other people's 3D world. Threats of that nature usually resulted in someone being banned. But that's not going to happen here, obviously. And like I said, perhaps it shouldn't.

Personally, I think they should just lock this thread. But that's me.

And I don't feel threatened over anything I've said. I have my First Amendment rights to come into a religious forum and debate religion. If my job tried to fire me, any ambulance chaser could probably get more for me than I earn, not to mention a lot of publicity. But BB can't actually take what I've written here to any authority. There's nothing here to take, he would have to write letters that lied about me, and of course they would be anonymous letters.

So, I could sue him, if I could find him (which means probably paying out for a private investigator), for libel, but who wants the hassle, and who wants someone like that in your 3D life? And the chances of him having deep pockets are pretty slim.

All BB wants is attention from me. He wants me to acknowledge him because If the guy who can fart and get a thousand views and a hundred responses in 24 hours pays attention to the guy no one even responds to, well then, there's some reflected glory there, I suppose.

Sadly, he's not real stable, so the reasonable approach, that is to converse in a mutually respectful manner, which always gets long replies from me, escapes him.

And that's unfortunate...for both of us.

The company would have grounds to terminate your job agreement based on your conduct, not on your religious beliefs. You have proven yourself to me insufferable, rude, and arrogant over the course of your stay here. Whether your religious beliefs are the cause of your disgusting behavior is of little importance.

What goes on the internet defines you. By joining a public forum, you have agreed to submit your opinions and views to the public. Your first amendment rights mean shit when an employer doesn't like what you say.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2013, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2013 07:44 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(24-04-2013 12:28 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I fail to see how the threat is grounds for any action whatsoever. Do you not know it is the standard for job providers to review your online persona? If what you do on here discredits you from keeping you job, I fail to see how it is in anyway wrong to report it.

Well, it wouldn't. It might actually make me look better. But the point is that it's always been an understood rule that online is online and people should not stalk around in other people's 3D world. Threats of that nature usually resulted in someone being banned. But that's not going to happen here, obviously. And like I said, perhaps it shouldn't.

And I don't feel threatened over anything I've said. I have my First Amendment rights to come into a religious forum and debate religion. If my job tried to fire me, any ambulance chaser could probably get more for me than I earn, not to mention a lot of publicity. But BB can't actually take what I've written here to any authority. There's nothing here to take, he would have to write letters that lied about me, and of course they would be anonymous letters.

So, I could sue him, if I could find him (which means probably paying out for a private investigator), for libel, but who wants the hassle, and who wants someone like that in your 3D life? And the chances of him having deep pockets are pretty slim.

All BB wants is attention from me. He wants me to acknowledge him because If the guy who can fart and get a thousand views and a hundred responses in 24 hours pays attention to the guy no one even responds to, well then, there's some reflected glory there, I suppose.

Sadly, he's not real stable, so the reasonable approach, that is to converse in a mutually respectful manner, which always gets long replies from me, escapes him.

Then why did you get upset about being made public ?
Look up the word "libel".
YOU wrote it. YOU condemned yourself. THAT is not "libel".
You have no case.
All I'd be doing is showng them what YOU wrote.
YOU made the threats. You make threats in the future, I will show them.

Look who's talking about "stabe".
Atheist one day. Not the next. Saying "I'l be gone until Easter".
Back the next.
Right. Look who taking stable.
-25. vs + 55 .
Anyone can see what they think.
Idiot.
You never do long replies. Just hurl a few insults. Never address any issues. You don't have the education to converse with most people here. You've proved it since your first post. You're psychotic and delusional. And you're an atheist. You are too much of a wus to admit it.

You have also linked everything here, publicly, to publicly posted crap videos on public YouTube, where YOU have dierected people. YOU talk about your being on this board on YOUR blogging. You can have no expectation of "privacy". You have provided your name, publicly. YOU have said where you live, PUBLICLY. YOU have a big mouth. You are simply incapable of thinking about the consequences of your shit, or what you think you are doing.
You are an irresponsible imbecile.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-04-2013, 03:52 PM

(24-04-2013 03:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  All I'd be doing is showng them what YOU wrote.

In that case, be my guest.

Now, let me explain something to you. You're not going to get a response from me again, until either you change your threatening tones (and by that I mean threatening to mess in my 3D world), or I see you in court some day.

Apparently, the mods will only stop theists from making stalking threats, not insane atheists. So...whatever.

If you want a reply from here on out--change the CD in the player. Yes
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2013, 03:55 PM
RE: The Death of an Atheist
(24-04-2013 12:11 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 12:10 AM)Peanut Wrote:  "What do you see? Empathy or murder?" Laughat

How many cats do you have, Tartarus Sauce? Consider Or do you love kitties so much because you CAN'T own any?

Three! Heart

I've had all of them since I was five.

(24-04-2013 03:52 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 03:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  All I'd be doing is showng them what YOU wrote.

In that case, be my guest.

Now, let me explain something to you. You're not going to get a response from me again, until either you change your threatening tones (and by that I mean threatening to mess in my 3D world), or I see you in court some day.

Apparently, the mods will only stop theists from making stalking threats, not insane atheists. So...whatever.

If you want a reply from here on out--change the CD in the player. Yes

ooooooo bad luck. The best I can do is change the record in the record player.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
24-04-2013, 03:57 PM

Everything here is public, Ed. All of it. No one is suggesting making anything up or writing any letters.

You have already outed yourself as crazy, it's just a question of someone looking.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Depends on your employer, oc. I remember telling my boss about being high on the job - responsible project individual all day - and how god showed up and made me a prophet?

I got promoted. Thumbsup

What is duplicitous, here, is Egor's sense of entitlement to be so free to make such asshole pronouncements, yet to be wary of RL backlash. This is my real life, and I cannot say I like having peeps talking about my crew going to hell.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-04-2013, 05:16 PM
*Giggling*

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
24-04-2013, 05:19 PM
And the bully now whines...

Group aaawwwwwwww.....poor, poor Egor.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
24-04-2013, 05:31 PM
(24-04-2013 02:15 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 01:17 PM)Egor Wrote:  Well, it wouldn't. It might actually make me look better. But the point is that it's always been an understood rule that online is online and people should not stalk around in other people's 3D world. Threats of that nature usually resulted in someone being banned. But that's not going to happen here, obviously. And like I said, perhaps it shouldn't.

The company would have grounds to terminate your job agreement based on your conduct, not on your religious beliefs. You have proven yourself to me insufferable, rude, and arrogant over the course of your stay here. Whether your religious beliefs are the cause of your disgusting behavior is of little importance.

What goes on the internet defines you. By joining a public forum, you have agreed to submit your opinions and views to the public. Your first amendment rights mean shit when an employer doesn't like what you say.

Companies are also looking into what you do online - you hear all about it on facebook. It's pretty easy to find you if you have your name out there, and they don't terminate based on religious beliefs but rather how uhh...let's say the social skills and other qualities one posses.
Logica is right.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
24-04-2013, 06:43 PM

(24-04-2013 05:16 PM)Peanut Wrote:  *Giggling*

Aren't you always? Drinking Beverage
Quote this message in a reply