The Death of an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 1 Average
25-04-2013, 02:08 AM
RE: The Death of an Atheist
Interesting..

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2013, 02:09 AM
(25-04-2013 02:05 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Don't think we've ever had him over here, which seems to be the exception more than the rule since the trolls on both forums tend to hail from the same pools.

Oh, he was all over the place. Even saw him on the conspiracy forums I used to be on, though he didn't go as Mabus there.

Humanists of West Florida
GC CoR
P'cola Skeptic in thePub
GC Freethinker
25-04-2013, 02:11 AM

(25-04-2013 01:08 AM)KeenIdiot Wrote:  very easily I could have been him if certain events had worked out differently.

I highly doubt you could be me.
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2013, 02:13 AM
Quote:Do you really fantasize that I would lift a finger to hurt you? Do you fantasize that I would pay you that much attention?
You said something about destroying people earlier, and then something about final solutions. I've head similar things from similar people.

GC CoR
P'cola Skeptic in thePub
GC Freethinker
25-04-2013, 02:20 AM

(25-04-2013 02:13 AM)KeenIdiot Wrote:  You said something about destroying people earlier, and then something about final solutions. I've head similar things from similar people.

Blah, blah, blah...
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2013, 02:21 AM
(25-04-2013 02:11 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 01:08 AM)KeenIdiot Wrote:  very easily I could have been him if certain events had worked out differently.

I highly doubt you could be me.
Oh, don't be so sure of that. There are forums full of people like you.

GC CoR
P'cola Skeptic in thePub
GC Freethinker
[+] 2 users Like KeenIdiot's post
25-04-2013, 02:24 AM
(25-04-2013 02:20 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 02:13 AM)KeenIdiot Wrote:  You said something about destroying people earlier, and then something about final solutions. I've head similar things from similar people.

Blah, blah, blah...

Yackity smackity.

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

GC CoR
P'cola Skeptic in thePub
GC Freethinker
25-04-2013, 02:31 AM
(23-04-2013 02:02 PM)Egor Wrote:  While they have their health, atheists can be skeptical all they want. It’s easy to be brave when there’s no threat, and if their life is taken from them suddenly, they will feel no need to change. But all human beings have a built-in existential need; we simply cannot accept that our consciousness will cease to exist. We can’t accept it, because we know that if it can cease to exist, then it’s the same as never having existed in the first place. Life is only good if life is eternal. We are hardwired to understand that.

So, the atheist, if they die slowly, will always convert, or try to, before they go unconscious, even if all they do is scream in their head, “I will never believe in you!” like some petulant child, they all become believers, hopers, religionists, in the end.

But then comes eternal life, and they get what they always wanted. A universe where there is no God. They are simply consciousness in nothingness. Even today those atheists who have died remain in that universe, that universe of perpetual present nothingness, wondering when life will end. But it doesn’t end; it never will.

[Image: brain.jpg]

I find this so funny. Haha
25-04-2013, 02:47 AM
Egor, socially competent people don't threaten violence and don't make unprovoked derogatory remarks about people. You do.

Don't flatter yourself that I'm interested in you. I'm only commenting because I sense you've upset some nice people.

I'm well aware you're not interested in me, or anyone like me. You already know everything there is to know about god etc so you can't learn from me, can you?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2013, 04:47 AM
(24-04-2013 10:54 PM)Egor Wrote:  I think he was an angel. Because what we talked about changed my life.

Can't wait for this idiot to take me to court. By the time the lawyers finish reading this shit back, and asking him if he lives by listening to the voices in his head, and talking to angels he's gonna look REAL sane. Yes indeed. Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post