The Death of an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 1 Average
25-04-2013, 05:00 AM
RE: The Death of an Atheist
Thought I’d group together, for reference, some of the comments on this thread from our nasty, bird-brained, deluded Christ surrogate.

“I have no idea how God is using me when I post. I just do as I'm designed to do.”

“I have the capacity to boost the faith of those who want to believe, the love to try to convert those who don't by any means necessary, and the courage to take the abuse for trying.”

“I am an atheist fighter. Atheism is a Satanic force, and I will not sit back and watch it at work. I do as my Father has raised me to do.”

“Nevertheless, that leaves us with an atheist problem. Even though it may be utterly impossible to turn an atheist if God has rejected them, they still infect the world with the atheistic influence. Like a dead body with the plague, they are still very dangerous to the living. They weaken faith and stifle those who are developing in Christ. The atheistic influence (via Satan) still seeks to destroy humanity through devolution and extinction. So, we have a probelm--a problem that demands a solution.”

“And I'm beginning to think it's us or them. Someone's going to rule the world, and there just isn't room for both.”

“The video is of Muslims--they're part of you, the atheists, inasmuch as they too are ruled by a satanic force.”

“God has shown me something today,”

“I felt the Holy Spirit chastise me.”

“I have come to realize how horribly inappropriate it is to have friendships with atheists or atheist supporters. And this has been a sin on my part, and I pray to God for His forgiveness.”

“What makes it a sin is that atheism is an infectious spiritual disease. Its sole purpose is to shut down Christ in the world.”

“Fraternizing with atheists is the worst thing a minister of Christ can do. Either atheism is Satanism or it’s not. Either atheists are pawns of Satan, or they are not. And I know that they are.”

“I think atheistic speech should be considered "obscene" language.”

“I really managed to get everyone pissed off, didn't I? I still got it! ”

“I have only one reaction to atheists I meet in my 3D life--boredom. I don't talk with them, I don't debate them, nothing. The spiritually dead don't make great conversationalists.”

“You are so desperate for my attention that you, apparently, will do anything.”

“I honestly think there is nothing you wouldn't do to get my attention”

“Now, let me explain something to you. You're not going to get a response from me again, until either you change your threatening tones (and by that I mean threatening to mess in my 3D world), or I see you in court some day.”

“They absolutely cannot tolerate someone like me who gets a lot of attention.”

“My only advice in that case is that you have a message worth dying for. And I do.”

“It's not delusional to start a religion.”

“Almost no one is an atheist.”

“First, I don't understand how it is that I am a "hater."”

“But you won't find me out in the forum attacking people.”

“And Veridicanism is a good thing in the world. Trust me on that one. Over the years, as it blossoms, it will be the start of a thousand sects just like it, and the Kingdom of God will be on earth even as it is in heaven...or that's the plan anyway.”

Commentary is superfluous.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Mark Fulton's post
25-04-2013, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2013 04:47 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(24-04-2013 11:46 AM)Egor Wrote:  I don't debate them, nothing. The spiritually dead don't make great conversationalists.

[Image: ishotjohn.jpg]

You couldn't debate a paper bag, which is why you never answer any actual points raised. Just insulting retorts.

It is fascinating you were afraid if your peers saw what you actually do and say, it would harm you. Truly fascinating.
As far a Mississippi seceding goes, they tried that once. It worked out really well, didn't it. Of course it has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

The only reason I would make the authorities aware of you, is that you said you were out to destroy atheists, and that it needed a final solution. THAT is a threat. If you actually did something crazy, they would want to know why someone who read that shit, did nothing.

For someone who talks about atheists, indeed is 100 % obsessed with them, it's very interesting you never talk to them, or have anything to do with them.
How the fuck would you know anything about them then ? Oh wait, you are one. Never mind.

If a "Veridican" who calls them "ancient Christians", who basically repudiated their religion, their god, and their gospels, thinks he would have the support of Christians in his state, he can think again. You are as atheistic as any one of us. You just don't have to balls to admit it.

What's REALLY hilarious about this Chapman pic, is that YOU are the one who, for months, has been talking about listening to the voices in your head. I actually think this is your way of admitting you have thought of Chapman's listening to the voices in his head, and know it's the SAME thing as you do. This did not just "happen". You've thought about this a lot haven't you. Is it the reason you changed to mental health ? The reason why he shot Lennon, ism just like you have admitted, is he listened to the voices in his head, (which you say you've had since childhood), and it's why YOU are so dangerous.

http://crime.about.com/od/murder/a/Profi...hapman.htm

Another fascinating thing about his disordered mind, is how "suggestible" he is. Ever since his first thread, if you say something original to him, (such as saying he's about "attention seeking"), it won't come back as "agreed with", but things which he never said before, or mentioned before, start coming back, in a few hours, or a few days, in a twisted fashion.
For example, he never before said I was dangerous, until I said he was. He never thought about it, until someone "suggested" it to him. He's very unoriginal. But very "suggestible". It's fascinating how he sucks in the ideas of others, and turns them around, and thinks he's saying something original, and it's almost word for word what was said to him, but twisted 180 degrees. Very juvenile, but fascinating. Probably a reflection of his deep insecurity, and inability to actually think critically for himself.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-04-2013, 09:24 AM
(25-04-2013 02:05 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Don't think we've ever had him over here, which seems to be the exception more than the rule since the trolls on both forums tend to hail from the same pools.

Oh he's been here. He was quite hilarious I thought: new rulership for SCOFFING BOURGEOIS ATHEIST PIGLETS! Big Grin

(25-04-2013 04:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Can't wait for this idiot to take me to court. By the time the lawyers finish reading this shit back, and asking him if he lives by listening to the voices in his head, and talking to angels he's gonna look REAL sane. Yes indeed. Dodgy

Fuck, now I'm tempted to file suit against you on his behalf just so I can watch that. Evil_monster

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-04-2013, 11:48 AM
(23-04-2013 02:02 PM)Egor Wrote:  While they have their health, atheists can be skeptical all they want. It’s easy to be brave when there’s no threat, and if their life is taken from them suddenly, they will feel no need to change. But all human beings have a built-in existential need; we simply cannot accept that our consciousness will cease to exist. We can’t accept it, because we know that if it can cease to exist, then it’s the same as never having existed in the first place. Life is only good if life is eternal. We are hardwired to understand that.

So, the atheist, if they die slowly, will always convert, or try to, before they go unconscious, even if all they do is scream in their head, “I will never believe in you!” like some petulant child, they all become believers, hopers, religionists, in the end.

But then comes eternal life, and they get what they always wanted. A universe where there is no God. They are simply consciousness in nothingness. Even today those atheists who have died remain in that universe, that universe of perpetual present nothingness, wondering when life will end. But it doesn’t end; it never will.

[Image: brain.jpg]
Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

and

Oh, and did I mention:

The problem as I see, Egor, is you are unable to step outside of your own perspective enough to fully appreciate that others really do see things differently than you. If I were dying today, I could no more desire to convert than you could desire to start worshiping a rock on your deathbed; because I believe just as strongly that there is nothing that is "god" as you believe no rock is "god". (If, by some outside chance of complete weirdness, you do believe a rock could be "god", then insert impossible-to-be-god object of your choice.) And just as you wouldn't suddenly start worshiping, praying to, or otherwise deifying a rock, I similarly wouldn't do so with anything at all. Drinking Beverage

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
25-04-2013, 12:03 PM

(25-04-2013 02:47 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Egor, socially competent people don't threaten violence and don't make unprovoked derogatory remarks about people. You do.

You're right, and neither do I.

Quote:You already know everything there is to know about god etc so you can't learn from me, can you?

You're an atheist, Mark. What are you going to teach me about God?
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2013, 12:23 PM

(25-04-2013 11:48 AM)Impulse Wrote:  The problem as I see, Egor, is you are unable to step outside of your own perspective enough to fully appreciate that others really do see things differently than you.

What are you talking about? Of course, I know that people see things differently than me. That's the problem, isn't it? An atheist refuses to believe in God or Jesus Christ, and this puts their soul in jepordy.

If I were dying today, I could no more desire to convert than you could desire to start worshiping a rock on your deathbed; because I believe just as strongly that there is nothing that is "god" as you believe no rock is "god".

Okay. Maybe it's the case that you are utterly damned and unable to see the light, in fact have been blinded by God so you can't see the light and never will. But I don't accept that; I will not accept that.

And I will not let go of your hand as you dangle over a cliff just because you try to convince me it's a lost cause.

You know all the evidence for God that I do. You can read the Gospel record independently as I did. You could form your own religion from it as I have. No one's telling to ever be like the bible-thumping Christians you despise--they aren't right either. Most of them are going to hell just the same.

You have these choices while you are alive, and if you had no inclination, you wouldn't be in here making your case to the most hated person in this forum.

That's my take on it, anyway.
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2013, 12:46 PM
Ed...

We're gonna die, and it's OK. Nothing bad will happen. We'll go be flowers or something (well, our atoms).

God, your God... KC's God... neither of them are in any way shape or form people I'd want to spend eternity with. They're sadist Gods, vain, only care about worship of themselves, kill people for insulting them. That is not the action of a loving God.

A loving God would emphasize freedom, love, happiness. He would *help* his followers, not *hinder* those who chose not to follow. He would be completely chilled about whether or not you believed in him. If he did for whatever reason introduce death into his world it would be a happy death. No fear. If he wanted a heaven it would be straightforward, no egomania. And he would never consider torturing someone for eternity for committing some imagined slight to his person.

At one time, you believed in such a God, a noble God, a worthy God. That is the kind of God I could worship, if I thought that such a God existed. Unfortunately I don't. But an evil God... if such a God existed the only response, regardless of personal risk, is rejection.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-04-2013, 12:49 PM
(25-04-2013 09:24 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 02:05 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Don't think we've ever had him over here, which seems to be the exception more than the rule since the trolls on both forums tend to hail from the same pools.

Oh he's been here. He was quite hilarious I thought: new rulership for SCOFFING BOURGEOIS ATHEIST PIGLETS! Big Grin

Hot damn, that is some funny shit! That guy is even more fucked in the head than Egor.

[Image: giphy.gif]
25-04-2013, 12:51 PM
(23-04-2013 02:02 PM)Egor Wrote:  While they have their health, atheists can be skeptical all they want. It’s easy to be brave when there’s no threat, and if their life is taken from them suddenly, they will feel no need to change. But all human beings have a built-in existential need; we simply cannot accept that our consciousness will cease to exist. We can’t accept it, because we know that if it can cease to exist, then it’s the same as never having existed in the first place. Life is only good if life is eternal. We are hardwired to understand that.

So, the atheist, if they die slowly, will always convert, or try to, before they go unconscious, even if all they do is scream in their head, “I will never believe in you!” like some petulant child, they all become believers, hopers, religionists, in the end.

But then comes eternal life, and they get what they always wanted. A universe where there is no God. They are simply consciousness in nothingness. Even today those atheists who have died remain in that universe, that universe of perpetual present nothingness, wondering when life will end. But it doesn’t end; it never will.

"Easy to be brave when there's no threat." I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I think it took some balls for a young kid to admit to himself that he wouldn't wake up and dance in heaven in three days. It wasn't a fun realization, it was a realization. "Same as never existing in the first place" Yep! Not only you, but our entire universe is just a flash in the pan! Athiests have the balls to face that! Christians are pussys! "Hardwired"? God must have screwed up my wiring. "They all become believers" . . .bla bla bla. How many athiest deaths have you witnessed? "Get what they always wanted"!!!! It's true that I have always wanted to roast in hell for all of eternity, but I'm kind of a perv! Some of my brothers and sisters may not share that desire. (Clarification: The previous was intended as humor. I'm pretty sure that's against the 11th commandment, but I digress.) I hope my fellow athiests will forgive me for this, but I' going to pray here! Dear God: When I am roasting in everlasting hell because I was poorly hardwired, please let all the well constructed heaven dwellers beg YOU to forgive me for for the ignorance you instilled in me! And, if you are not preoccupied with flooding some world or seeding some world with bastard children (If it's one of those days when you are merciful) allow me a trial period in heaven! So I can pray for my fellow athiests!

[Image: brain.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Ameron1963's post
25-04-2013, 01:15 PM
(25-04-2013 12:23 PM)Egor Wrote:  ...to the most hated person in this forum.

You're not even number one in that regard. Tongue

And Ameron, I can't read a damn thing yer saying.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post