The Death of an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 1 Average
25-04-2013, 04:32 PM

RE: The Death of an Atheist
(25-04-2013 02:40 PM)Chas Wrote:  I don't refuse to believe in God or Jesus any more than I refuse to believe in anything for which there is no evidence.

You just don't get it.

No, I get it perfectly. You sin. You can't face that, so you have one of three choices: You can go insane. You can kill yourself (which in the spiritual sense is what salvation is) or in your mind you kill God. You killed God.

I'm about to post on this, but I have come to a conclusion after 20 years in this dog-and-pony show that there is and has only ever been one reason why people are atheists--sin. Thumbsup
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2013, 04:42 PM
(25-04-2013 04:32 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 02:40 PM)Chas Wrote:  I don't refuse to believe in God or Jesus any more than I refuse to believe in anything for which there is no evidence.

You just don't get it.

No, I get it perfectly. You sin. You can't face that, so you have one of three choices: You can go insane. You can kill yourself (which in the spiritual sense is what salvation is) or in your mind you kill God. You killed God.

I'm about to post on this, but I have come to a conclusion after 20 years in this dog-and-pony show that there is and has only ever been one reason why people are atheists--sin. Thumbsup

False trichotomy.

This is a sign of improvement, he's not just limiting our options to two choices anymore.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
25-04-2013, 04:42 PM

You just don't get it.

Like I said, you don't get it.

The reason is reason.

You have delusion, I have reason.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2013, 04:45 PM
(25-04-2013 04:27 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 01:53 PM)kim Wrote:  So, no.
No one here hates you.

Are you insane?

...and they call me delusional. Undecided

You are delusional.

I don't know if anyone here hates you, but I do know that many of us pity you.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
25-04-2013, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2013 06:00 PM by Bucky Ball.)

You just don't get it.

"No one shall come to me, unless the Father draw him", Jebus said.

As you see, Mr. Edward J. Gordon RN, has a huge, all-consuming fear/obsession with facing his atheism, as he feels it involves his sanity. Without his Jebus Blankey to keep on him track, he thinks the other side, is insanity. So he projects. It's all so obvious. A freshman psych student could diagnose this dude. He actually thinks belief is a choice, and unbelief is "rebellion" and "sin" Even his Jebus did not agree with that. He thinks without his "blankey"/security Jebus, he would kill himself. Just more proof. This dude is off his fucking rocker.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
25-04-2013, 04:52 PM
(25-04-2013 04:42 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 04:32 PM)Egor Wrote:  No, I get it perfectly. You sin. You can't face that, so you have one of three choices: You can go insane. You can kill yourself (which in the spiritual sense is what salvation is) or in your mind you kill God. You killed God.

False trichotomy.

This is a sign of improvement, he's not just limiting our options to two choices anymore.

Good point, hadn't thought of it that way.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
25-04-2013, 04:56 PM

You just don't get it.

hehehe, this is your line of thought Eg:

Denying god is a sin
Atheist deny god
therefore atheist sin

It took you 20 years to make up a definition of sin that fits your preconceived perception of atheism?

[Image: herpderp.png?w=600]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
25-04-2013, 05:06 PM
(25-04-2013 04:56 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 04:32 PM)Egor Wrote:  No, I get it perfectly. You sin. You can't face that, so you have one of three choices: You can go insane. You can kill yourself (which in the spiritual sense is what salvation is) or in your mind you kill God. You killed God.

hehehe, this is your line of thought Eg:

Denying god is a sin
Atheist deny god
therefore atheist sin

It took you 20 years to make up a definition of sin that fits your preconceived perception of atheism?

[Image: herpderp.png?w=600]

It's really hard to formulate coherent thoughts when one is so unbelievably moronic and extensively preoccupied with the lives of others. Egor is like any other insignificant Bible-banging godfreak doing their part to build a bridge to the 11th century. His religion is a mental handicap that he uses to take advantage of others in order to create a false moral superiority, and yet he still can't believe it when others, who he had aggressively insulted earlier, refuse to provide him with a handicap parking space.

Egor is a sobering reminder that religions is indeed a major problem. If I didn't think he was genuinely ill, I'd call him a chromosomally-challenged nutbag that proves regressive evolution. But I am inclined to agree with BuckyBall that this particular individual is very, very ill.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
25-04-2013, 05:10 PM
Rejection of God = Atheism = freedom to sin

Acceptance of God = Theist = inability to sin

No, no that can't be right.

Even a math dunce like me can see that doesn't add up.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-04-2013, 05:15 PM
(With apologies to "American Woman" by the Guess Who):

Veridican weirdo, stay away from me
Veridican weirdo, Egor let me be
Don't come postin' around this site
I don't wanna read your crap its shite

I got more important things to do