The Death of an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 1 Average
25-04-2013, 05:15 PM
RE: The Death of an Atheist
(25-04-2013 05:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Rejection of God = Atheism = freedom to sin

Acceptance of God = Theist = inability to sin

No, no that can't be right.

Even a math dunce like me can see that doesn't add up.

No no, it's like this:

Rejection of God = Atheism = sin itself

so it's basically, "you're with us or against us" mentality.

Egor vs. the world Hobo

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2013, 05:15 PM
I never sin.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
25-04-2013, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2013 05:45 PM by Logica Humano.)
What's more, Egor forfeited his right to an intellectual debate the moment he made a public display of his insanity. During the brief period of time in which he claimed to be an atheist, many people seemed to view this as a redeeming quality while completely forgetting that he is a totally pungent turd concerning anything remotely worthy of debate. The thread he posted, when he took a brief hiatus from his hideously constructed cult about his precognitive power, was absolutely hysterical. A completely innocent and logical query I submitted was returned with an abundance of proof that he would forever remain an armchair-warmongering halfwit. His social skills show that he is a troglodyte, using outmoded or completely arbitrary musings to rectify his theistic world view.

Seek psychiatric help, Egor. You still have many a year left on the planet you seem so hellbent on obliterating for the sake of God's alleged justice.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
25-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Fucking Egor... always bringing out the best in everybody. Thumbsup

On the table right there, my Gwynnies smiling at me. And if I got up to such repugnant bullshit as Egor, she wouldn't be smiling no morez. Then I'd hafta cry. And die. Horribly.

(Hafta throw some Gwynnies in there to address such an asinine philosophy as "people become atheist to sin.")

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2013, 05:48 PM
(25-04-2013 05:06 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 04:56 PM)nach_in Wrote:  hehehe, this is your line of thought Eg:

Denying god is a sin
Atheist deny god
therefore atheist sin

It took you 20 years to make up a definition of sin that fits your preconceived perception of atheism?

[Image: herpderp.png?w=600]

It's really hard to formulate coherent thoughts when one is so unbelievably moronic and extensively preoccupied with the lives of others. Egor is like any other insignificant Bible-banging godfreak doing their part to build a bridge to the 11th century. His religion is a mental handicap that he uses to take advantage of others in order to create a false moral superiority, and yet he still can't believe it when others, who he had aggressively insulted earlier, refuse to provide him with a handicap parking space.

Egor is a sobering reminder that religions is indeed a major problem. If I didn't think he was genuinely ill, I'd call him a chromosomally-challenged nutbag that proves regressive evolution. But I am inclined to agree with BuckyBall that this particular individual is very, very ill.

You, sir, are a poet!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2013, 06:27 PM
The Death of an Atheist
(23-04-2013 02:02 PM)Egor Wrote:  While they have their health, atheists can be skeptical all they want. It’s easy to be brave when there’s no threat, and if their life is taken from them suddenly, they will feel no need to change. But all human beings have a built-in existential need; we simply cannot accept that our consciousness will cease to exist. We can’t accept it, because we know that if it can cease to exist, then it’s the same as never having existed in the first place. Life is only good if life is eternal. We are hardwired to understand that.

So, the atheist, if they die slowly, will always convert, or try to, before they go unconscious, even if all they do is scream in their head, “I will never believe in you!” like some petulant child, they all become believers, hopers, religionists, in the end.

But then comes eternal life, and they get what they always wanted. A universe where there is no God. They are simply consciousness in nothingness. Even today those atheists who have died remain in that universe, that universe of perpetual present nothingness, wondering when life will end. But it doesn’t end; it never will.

[Image: brain.jpg]

So, if I'm understanding correctly (and also inspired by your included photo), there may be a correlation between brain death and God-belief. By Jove, you may indeed have something there.
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
25-04-2013, 06:37 PM
(24-04-2013 06:43 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 05:16 PM)Peanut Wrote:  *Giggling*

Aren't you always? Drinking Beverage
[Image: 2657402453_why_dont_you_just_PAY_ATTENTI...large.jpeg]

[Image: copyright-troll.jpg]

[Image: Y0UJC.png]

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
25-04-2013, 07:00 PM
Meh I gave Egor epic lulz shame on me.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
25-04-2013, 11:36 PM

(25-04-2013 04:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are delusional.

I don't know if anyone here hates you, but I do know that many of us pity you.

I have a response for you in my blog. I don’t want to start another post in TTA at this time, and I don’t want to derail this post, so see my blog if you’re interested. If not, I think we’re done here.

(25-04-2013 04:56 PM)nach_in Wrote:  hehehe, this is your line of thought Eg:

Denying god is a sin
Atheist deny god
therefore atheist sin

It took you 20 years to make up a definition of sin that fits your preconceived perception of atheism?

I do not agree with that. The argument, in my opinion, goes like this:

One denies God to in order to eradicate sin.
Atheists are the only ones who deny God exists.
Therefore, atheists are trying to eradicate sin.

(25-04-2013 05:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Rejection of God = Atheism = freedom to sin

No, no that can't be right.

Even a math dunce like me can see that doesn't add up.

Your first premise is true. It is the truest statement I know in the entire Atheist vs. Theist debate.

(25-04-2013 05:15 PM)Atheist_pilgrim Wrote:  (With apologies to "American Woman" by the Guess Who):

Veridican weirdo, stay away from me
Veridican weirdo, Egor let me be

Very good. I’ve never had a song written about me before. I’ve had poems written, but never a song. I’m very impressed at your adaptation.

(25-04-2013 07:00 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Meh I gave Egor epic lulz shame on me.

I have no idea what you’re trying to say.
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2013, 12:06 AM
(25-04-2013 04:24 PM)Egor Wrote:  What better reason could there be to send someone to hell, God that is, than for his creature to say: "You weren't good enough, you didn't give me enough, and here's a bunch of blaspemous insults to help make my point."

Reject God, Reject Christ, that's your choice, but don't gripe when He casts you out in the end.

You haven't addressed why a God worthy of any form of worship would send someone to hell. If God wants my allegiance he's gonna have to do better than scare tactics.

And as you say, it is *our* choice to reject or not, so by rejecting I'm saying that if this evil God exists indeed, then he can go ahead. I won't gripe. As many have said before, in that case all the best and brightest of humanity are in hell.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post