The Death of an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 1 Average
23-04-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: The Death of an Atheist
The pathetic efforts persist.
Cripes, Egor...the Christians won't even let you on their forums.
You are here for entertainment only.
Put on your Atheist Fighter superhero cape and try somewhere else.
If there had been a supply of converts here, you would be so busy with your church, forum, blahg, performing weddings and deadings you wouldn't have time to keep throwing out new delusions every day or two on this forum.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
23-04-2013, 03:08 PM

(23-04-2013 02:25 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  If God predestines, then not every or all will always try to convert. They will only convert if they are elect. If they aren't elect, they can't concert... because they can't know God... because God hasn't acted upon them.

That's what I'm saying.

I must admit, this is causing me some real turmoil right now. Because I fully accept what Jesus Christ says (and what you say) that only some are elected. And, according to Jesus, that's not very many. But I believe also, that God can change His mind, and if an atheist were to see the rational light of God's existence, and if they were to see that Jesus's teachings were right, and if they "stived to enter through the narrow gate," God would choose them. There's nothing in the Bible or the VGJC that indicates God can't change his mind or that people are predestined from the very beginning of the universe and nothing can affect it one way or the other. Some people are born poor, but they still enter the rich class before the end of their life.

Nevertheless, that leaves us with an atheist problem. Even though it may be utterly impossible to turn an atheist if God has rejected them, they still infect the world with the atheistic influence. Like a dead body with the plague, they are still very dangerous to the living. They weaken faith and stifle those who are developing in Christ. The atheistic influence (via Satan) still seeks to destroy humanity through devolution and extinction. So, we have a probelm--a problem that demands a solution.

And I'm beginning to think it's us or them. Someone's going to rule the world, and there just isn't room for both.
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Rolleyes Uh boy.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
23-04-2013, 03:17 PM
I'm always amassed the deep knowledge theist have of nothingness, they even know the nothingness have rules and all: Nothing can come from nothing, you can't wander in nothingness, etc...

I tell you, if this nothingness exists it's also devoid of rules, so I can do whatever I want there. When I die I'll be a wizardz Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
23-04-2013, 03:17 PM
(23-04-2013 02:54 PM)Egor Wrote:  What would an atheist even do in Paradise? They didn't do anything on earth.

Lulz.

Someone tell Bill and Melinda Gates and Warren Buffett to stop giving away their money.

Oh, and someone else tell the 96% of non-believing scientists, they're not doing anything.

As for me?
I really am not doing anything on earth, so I'll be fine doing nothing for eternity. Will there be coffee? Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 7 users Like Erxomai's post
23-04-2013, 03:19 PM
God can change his mind?

This fucker drowned the whole world in a capricious fit of rage and you think that he's gonna stick to a rule set he lays out and reward you fine and dandy?

Shit man, I might as well start worshipping Cthulhu, at least that motherfucker isn't going to be toying me around with "commandments" and shit when he steamrolls over the earth.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
23-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Probably a moot point to think about something non-existent changing it's non-existent mind... since there is no such thing as a god. Speaking of non-existent... my personal paradise is pretty filled up with doing nothing. Holy fuck, I just realized: I'm fulfilling my wildest dreams. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
23-04-2013, 03:34 PM
(23-04-2013 03:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Someone tell Bill and Melinda Gates and Warren Buffett to stop giving away their money.

I thought McBuffet was a Christian. Wuz I lied to ? Dodgy I wuz wuzn't I? Goddamn theists. Relying on my innate laziness to feed me bullshit.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
23-04-2013, 03:42 PM
(23-04-2013 02:02 PM)Egor Wrote:  While they have their health, atheists can be skeptical all they want. It’s easy to be brave when there’s no threat, and if their life is taken from them suddenly, they will feel no need to change. But all human beings have a built-in existential need; we simply cannot accept that our consciousness will cease to exist. We can’t accept it, because we know that if it can cease to exist, then it’s the same as never having existed in the first place. Life is only good if life is eternal. We are hardwired to understand that.

So, the atheist, if they die slowly, will always convert, or try to, before they go unconscious, even if all they do is scream in their head, “I will never believe in you!” like some petulant child, they all become believers, hopers, religionists, in the end.

But then comes eternal life, and they get what they always wanted. A universe where there is no God. They are simply consciousness in nothingness. Even today those atheists who have died remain in that universe, that universe of perpetual present nothingness, wondering when life will end. But it doesn’t end; it never will.

[Image: brain.jpg]

You have finally been reduced to babbling. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
23-04-2013, 03:50 PM
(23-04-2013 03:08 PM)Egor Wrote:  And I'm beginning to think it's us or them. Someone's going to rule the world, and there just isn't room for both.

So are you going to be the one to blow yourself up? Nah, you're too important. You're god's prophet, after all. Better get to work on those conversions mate, or your suicide bomber corps is going to be a bit thin come the apocalypse.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.