The Death of an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 1 Average
23-04-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: The Death of an Atheist
I think he's having a nervous breakdown.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-04-2013, 08:37 PM
(23-04-2013 02:54 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(23-04-2013 02:22 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Have you ever played the card game "Bullshit"?

http://www.pagat.com/beating/cheat.html

I'm calling you on your hand. There is no possible way you can know what all atheists do or don't do on their deathbeds. Personally I think you're just vying for attention.

I don't know what all atheists do on their deathbed, but it's somewhat irrelevant. What I do know is people, and I know atheists, and I especially know atheists who hang around religious forums. They think in the back of their mind that they will be rewarded for rejecting God. They think if there is a God, He will appreciate their skepticism. But what they don't realize is that if there is a God, we were created for His purpose, not He for ours. He didn't give us life to use for ourselves. Hell, even fish in an aquarium are kept for their beauty--even they serve a purpose.

What would an atheist even do in Paradise? They didn't do anything on earth.

You just contradicted yourself Huh do you even know what you believe?

You have no idea what goes on in my mind, much less the minds of everyone on this forum. You are just projecting your own thoughts and fantasies.

Your post is mostly incoherent and laced with non-sequitors, very fishy indeed.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
23-04-2013, 08:50 PM
(23-04-2013 06:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-04-2013 05:03 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Hey egor since this thread was obviously created because you weren't getting enough attention. I found a t shirt for you. Thumbsup

[Image: prone_to_attention_seeking_behavior_tshi...qb_400.jpg]

If an Egor talks in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Parallel question:

If an Egor talks in the forest and no one is there to hear it, is he still wrong?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
23-04-2013, 10:12 PM
I just don't don't get it, Ed.

And, before I continue I would just like to publicly tell everyone I'm sorry.

None of y'all probably saw it, but for a few moments I felt compassion and even a hint "you're an okay dude" towards Egor.

But once again, I let my naivety get the best of me... I actually thought you had made progress... you were becoming an actual "human being".

No such luck. You don't know what you believe. You go back and forth and say something but contradict it later. I really don't care about that, though.

What bothers me is the way you treat people. The way you degrade them... insult them... like they're a lower lifeform just because they believe differently.

Thank God (my God, not yours), that your type of thinking isn't prevelant because the last time it was it led to slavery, segregation, and even the Holocaust (yeah Godwin's Law, get over it).

Everyone deserves to be treated with respect and honor... no matter what they believe, Ed. Your superiority complex doesn't give you the right to treat others like they are worms ready to be squished under your foot.

I love atheists. I can't help it. I also love Jews... and Muslims... and Christians... and Asians... and black people... and Mexicans... and even Canadia... fine.... ugh... yes, even Canadians Wink

I love all people. They are human beings. And they deserve to be treated as such.

You said earlier that you and I should work together and do some stuff online... sorry... not gonna happen. In good conscience I can never be associated with you. You represent everything I'm against... even if we did the "opposite" thing... still could be associated with you.

I'm most disappointed in myself for actually thinking you were producing something positive. Not going to be fooled again.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 10 users Like kingschosen's post
23-04-2013, 10:23 PM
(23-04-2013 10:12 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I just don't don't get it, Ed.

And, before I continue I would just like to publicly tell everyone I'm sorry.

None of y'all probably saw it, but for a few moments I felt compassion and even a hint "you're an okay dude" towards Egor.

But once again, I let my naivety get the best of me... I actually thought you had made progress... you were becoming an actual "human being".

No such luck. You don't know what you believe. You go back and forth and say something but contradict it later. I really don't care about that, though.

What bothers me is the way you treat people. The way you degrade them... insult them... like they're a lower lifeform just because they believe differently.

Thank God (my God, not yours), that your type of thinking isn't prevelant because the last time it was it led to slavery, segregation, and even the Holocaust (yeah Godwin's Law, get over it).

Everyone deserves to be treated with respect and honor... no matter what they believe, Ed. Your superiority complex doesn't give you the right to treat others like they are worms ready to be squished under your foot.

I love atheists. I can't help it. I also love Jews... and Muslims... and Christians... and Asians... and black people... and Mexicans... and even Canadia... fine.... ugh... yes, even Canadians Wink

I love all people. They are human beings. And they deserve to be treated as such.

You said earlier that you and I should work together and do some stuff online... sorry... not gonna happen. In good conscience I can never be associated with you. You represent everything I'm against... even if we did the "opposite" thing... still could be associated with you.

I'm most disappointed in myself for actually thinking you were producing something positive. Not going to be fooled again.

Welcome to the bright side.

How long did it take you to get here?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-04-2013, 10:31 PM
Quote:But all human beings have a built-in existential need; we simply cannot accept that our consciousness will cease to exist.

Firstly, we can, I do.
Secondly, is it then not more likely that when you speak of man what you really mean is 'I', "I cannot accept.."? And because you can't accept this, even though the evidence clear shows no brain activity once you die, you have created this religion to match your 'want to believe' reality because you're that scared of the idea of just straight up ceasing to exist?
I mean, you have no evidence to say that all humans can't accept this. Like I said, I accept that that is what happens, and I'm a human...

I know I'm not going to change your mind, you're too deep in this fantasy belief of yours, but just do me a favor and think about it.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
23-04-2013, 10:36 PM
Someone gave this thread a one star rating? Ha ha. I always forget about thread ratings.
23-04-2013, 10:38 PM
(23-04-2013 10:36 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Someone gave this thread a one star rating? Ha ha. I always forget about thread ratings.

You can rate threads?!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-04-2013, 10:39 PM
(23-04-2013 10:36 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Someone gave this thread a one star rating? Ha ha. I always forget about thread ratings.

Ohhh! What are those?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
23-04-2013, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2013 12:13 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(23-04-2013 03:08 PM)Egor Wrote:  Nevertheless, that leaves us with an atheist problem. Even though it may be utterly impossible to turn an atheist if God has rejected them, they still infect the world with the atheistic influence. Like a dead body with the plague, they are still very dangerous to the living. They weaken faith and stifle those who are developing in Christ. The atheistic influence (via Satan) still seeks to destroy humanity through devolution and extinction. So, we have a probelm--a problem that demands a solution.

And I'm beginning to think it's us or them. Someone's going to rule the world, and there just isn't room for both.

Mr. Gordon.

I would like to publicly go on record here, and state that your ranting has now turned the corner, and become very concerning. "Demands a solution" is a threat. You are also a medical professional. In light of the atmosphere that exists in this country, and the world in general, and your professional responsibilities, this is a very serious matter. A VERY serious matter.

I will not *yet* report this to the authorities, your hospital system, (which would be very easy to deduce), the QA department, the nursing board of your state, and administration at that hospital, and the other authorities in your area.

If you make one more threat, I will.
This is no longer a laughing matter.
You are very seriously ill. And you need substantial mental health assistance.
This is no longer a joke.

You said earlier today you were there to destroy us.
I also recommend you immediately be banned for your threatening, inappropriate behavior. It breaks the rules of this board.

If this man does something violent, and it's in the news, at least I will know, that I did something, before it happened.

This man is insane. Certifiably insane. And this is no longer funny.
He has repeatedly said that the only thing he's responsible to, and for, is the voices in his head. He is psychotic.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 13 users Like Bucky Ball's post