The Death of an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 1 Average
23-04-2013, 10:44 PM
RE: The Death of an Atheist
(23-04-2013 10:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-04-2013 03:08 PM)Egor Wrote:  Nevertheless, that leaves us with an atheist problem. Even though it may be utterly impossible to turn an atheist if God has rejected them, they still infect the world with the atheistic influence. Like a dead body with the plague, they are still very dangerous to the living. They weaken faith and stifle those who are developing in Christ. The atheistic influence (via Satan) still seeks to destroy humanity through devolution and extinction. So, we have a probelm--a problem that demands a solution.

And I'm beginning to think it's us or them. Someone's going to rule the world, and there just isn't room for both.

Mr. Gordon.

I would like to publicly go on record here, and state that your ranting has now turned the corner, and become very concerning. "Demands a solution" is a threat. You are also a medical professional. In light of the atmosphere that exists in this country, and the world in general, and your professional responsibilities, this is a very serious matter. A VERY serious matter.

I will not *yet* report this to the authorities, your hospital system, (which would be very easy to deduce), the QA department, the nursing board of your state, and administration at that hospital, and the other authorities in your area.

If you make one more threat, I will.
This is no longer a laughing matter.
You are very seriously ill. And you need substantial mental health assistance.
This is no longer a joke.

You said earlier today you were there to destroy us.
I also recommend you immediately be banned for your threatening, inappropriate behavior. It breaks the rules of this board.

If this man does something violent, and it's in the news, at least I will know, that I did something, before it happened.

This man is insane. Certifiably insane. And this is no long funny.

Amen

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
23-04-2013, 11:32 PM
(23-04-2013 02:02 PM)Egor Wrote:  While they have their health, atheists can be skeptical all they want. It’s easy to be brave when there’s no threat, and if their life is taken from them suddenly, they will feel no need to change. But all human beings have a built-in existential need; we simply cannot accept that our consciousness will cease to exist. We can’t accept it, because we know that if it can cease to exist, then it’s the same as never having existed in the first place. Life is only good if life is eternal. We are hardwired to understand that.

So, the atheist, if they die slowly, will always convert, or try to, before they go unconscious, even if all they do is scream in their head, “I will never believe in you!” like some petulant child, they all become believers, hopers, religionists, in the end.

But then comes eternal life, and they get what they always wanted. A universe where there is no God. They are simply consciousness in nothingness. Even today those atheists who have died remain in that universe, that universe of perpetual present nothingness, wondering when life will end. But it doesn’t end; it never will.

[Image: brain.jpg]

It's 12:30 in the morning and I'm tired, so I'll just let this video assess your words in a physical demonstration of how dumb they are...

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
23-04-2013, 11:40 PM

(23-04-2013 10:12 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  sorry... not gonna happen. In good conscience I can never be associated with you. You represent everything I'm against... even if we did the "opposite" thing... still could be associated with you.

I'm most disappointed in myself for actually thinking you were producing something positive. Not going to be fooled again.

Don't worry, KC. You're safely back with your atheists now and sure to get some more rep points for throwing me under the bus. It's the quickest way to rep! Do let me know when you find another church to obey.

Nevertheless, God has shown me something today, and I'm about to respond to Stark Ravings post. It looks like it's put up or shut up time.

I do want to say I'm relieved you didn't take me up on the "work together thing." After I posted it, I felt the Holy Spirit chastise me. You ignored it, so I ignored it, but I think this whole post with Stark Raving is the fruition of that lesson.

So here I go...
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2013, 11:54 PM
(23-04-2013 07:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Peanut don't expect a response, Egor is pretty consistent with only responding to females with nasty dismissals.
I see what you meant about females and nasty comments. Apparently, he IGNORES women, too. It's sad, really. No

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
23-04-2013, 11:57 PM
Must be gay.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-04-2013, 12:05 AM
(23-04-2013 11:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Must be gay.
Nah... I think it's intimidation Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
24-04-2013, 12:05 AM
(23-04-2013 11:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Must be gay.

By the nine it all makes sense now!

The over compensating religious tones
The inability to properly answer questions
The desire to converse with makes in a "heated" argument

It's alright Egor. We all accept your tube steak loving ways. There's no need to run anymore.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 3 users Like Hamata k's post
24-04-2013, 12:06 AM
(23-04-2013 11:54 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(23-04-2013 07:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Peanut don't expect a response, Egor is pretty consistent with only responding to females with nasty dismissals.
I see what you meant about females and nasty comments. Apparently, he IGNORES women, too. It's sad, really. No

Tsk, tsk Egor. Here's a lesson on how to treat a pussy.

[Image: 1.png]
[Image: 2.png]
[Image: 3.png]
[Image: 4.png]
[Image: 5.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 9 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
24-04-2013, 12:09 AM

Rainbow My Response to Stark Raving
The Holy Spirit has dealt harshly with me today. I have come to realize how horribly inappropriate it is to have friendships with atheists or atheist supporters. And this has been a sin on my part, and I pray to God for His forgiveness.

What makes it a sin is that atheism is an infectious spiritual disease. Its sole purpose is to shut down Christ in the world. When I am a friend with an atheist, then I change my message so as not to offend him or her. I scramble to find a loophole or a different interpretation. In the case of Stark Raving, I have struggled to figure out a response; to the extent I was even willing to change the tenets of Veridicanism. And that folks is a sin—a big one.

Ultimately, it’s not me who suffers. It is the atheists I speak to. If I back off the message, then I nullify God’s existence—at least in their eyes. If the Holy Spirit didn’t give me the Articles of Faith, then who says the Holy Spirit gave me anything? Fraternizing with atheists is the worst thing a minister of Christ can do. Either atheism is Satanism or it’s not. Either atheists are pawns of Satan, or they are not. And I know that they are.

Stark Raving, since you had the bad taste to bring up your terminal disease in an effort to shut me down, I think its fair game to talk frankly about it.

You will go to hell when you die, if you do not put your faith in Jesus Christ (that is admit that He is the way, the truth and the life, and that he is what God wants us to be.), you also need to confess your sins to God, pray for His forgiveness, and truly desire a spiritual transformation into Christ. If you do that, you will be saved, and though your physical life should end, you will only be starting your eternal life in a universe made just for you where you can exercise your powers as Christ to their fullest extent. That’s called the Baptism of Ascension.

I fully admit, at this time, I do not have a clear revelation as to what hell is. Maybe you will be tortured. Maybe you will simply be destroyed, or maybe you will be put in a universe where there is no God—just the way you always wanted it. I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes whatever the case.

If you hate me for saying this, then you can’t see the truth at all. If you think KC is your better buddy because he has let you persist in your atheism without ever calling you out on it, and you think I’m your worst enemy for trying, while you are alive, to save your soul, then there is no reaching you.

Without truth there can be no love. If you think I’m going to stand on this ledge with you and tell you it’s your choice to jump and I’ll support you whatever your decision, you’re out of your mind. If you think I’m going to let you emotionally blackmail me into not telling you the truth, then you’ve underestimated me. And if you think I’m going to let the rest of the half-brained atheists in this forum stop me from trying to reach you—you’ve got another thing coming.

You are getting other things in order; you need to get your spiritual house in order. Me telling you that is love, and I don’t care what the cost of that love is.

And I will pray for you, whether you like it or not. Your atheism will not take that away from me:

Father, my words are like acid to him, and all the demons of hell are in this forum telling him I’m speaking poison, but let him know my love for him and our concern, even up to the last minute of his life in this physical world, that he might know You and Your son, Jesus Christ. Even if he hates me, Father, if You are willing, forget that and save him. In the name of Christ and in the community of your Kingdom, I pray. Amen.

P.S. I'm posting this on my blog as well, in case the mods delete it here or ban me for praying again. Oh, and here's my contemporary Christian music dedication for you. Even if you're not a Christian, Creed is definitely cool.

Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2013, 12:10 AM
(24-04-2013 12:06 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(23-04-2013 11:54 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I see what you meant about females and nasty comments. Apparently, he IGNORES women, too. It's sad, really. No

Tsk, tsk Egor. Here's a lesson on how to treat a pussy.

[Image: 1.png]
[Image: 2.png]
[Image: 3.png]
[Image: 4.png]
[Image: 5.png]

"What do you see? Empathy or murder?" Laughat

How many cats do you have, Tartarus Sauce? Consider Or do you love kitties so much because you CAN'T own any?