The Death of an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 1 Average
24-04-2013, 12:11 AM
RE: The Death of an Atheist
(24-04-2013 12:10 AM)Peanut Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 12:06 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Tsk, tsk Egor. Here's a lesson on how to treat a pussy.

[Image: 1.png]
[Image: 2.png]
[Image: 3.png]
[Image: 4.png]
[Image: 5.png]

"What do you see? Empathy or murder?" Laughat

How many cats do you have, Tartarus Sauce? Consider Or do you love kitties so much because you CAN'T own any?

Three! Heart

I've had all of them since I was five.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
24-04-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: My Response to Stark Raving
(24-04-2013 12:09 AM)Egor Wrote:  The Holy Spirit has dealt harshly with me today. I have come to realize how horribly inappropriate it is to have friendships with atheists or atheist supporters. And this has been a sin on my part, and I pray to God for His forgiveness.

What makes it a sin is that atheism is an infectious spiritual disease. Its sole purpose is to shut down Christ in the world. When I am a friend with an atheist, then I change my message so as not to offend him or her. I scramble to find a loophole or a different interpretation. In the case of Stark Raving, I have struggled to figure out a response; to the extent I was even willing to change the tenets of Veridicanism. And that folks is a sin—a big one.

Ultimately, it’s not me who suffers. It is the atheists I speak to. If I back off the message, then I nullify God’s existence—at least in their eyes. If the Holy Spirit didn’t give me the Articles of Faith, then who says the Holy Spirit gave me anything? Fraternizing with atheists is the worst thing a minister of Christ can do. Either atheism is Satanism or it’s not. Either atheists are pawns of Satan, or they are not. And I know that they are.

Stark Raving, since you had the bad taste to bring up your terminal disease in an effort to shut me down, I think its fair game to talk frankly about it.

You will go to hell when you die, if you do not put your faith in Jesus Christ (that is admit that He is the way, the truth and the life, and that he is what God wants us to be.), you also need to confess your sins to God, pray for His forgiveness, and truly desire a spiritual transformation into Christ. If you do that, you will be saved, and though your physical life should end, you will only be starting your eternal life in a universe made just for you where you can exercise your powers as Christ to their fullest extent. That’s called the Baptism of Ascension.

I fully admit, at this time, I do not have a clear revelation as to what hell is. Maybe you will be tortured. Maybe you will simply be destroyed, or maybe you will be put in a universe where there is no God—just the way you always wanted it. I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes whatever the case.

If you hate me for saying this, then you can’t see the truth at all. If you think KC is your better buddy because he has let you persist in your atheism without ever calling you out on it, and you think I’m your worst enemy for trying, while you are alive, to save your soul, then there is no reaching you.

Without truth there can be no love. If you think I’m going to stand on this ledge with you and tell you it’s your choice to jump and I’ll support you whatever your decision, you’re out of your mind. If you think I’m going to let you emotionally blackmail me into not telling you the truth, then you’ve underestimated me. And if you think I’m going to let the rest of the half-brained atheists in this forum stop me from trying to reach you—you’ve got another thing coming.

You are getting other things in order; you need to get your spiritual house in order. Me telling you that is love, and I don’t care what the cost of that love is.

And I will pray for you, whether you like it or not. Your atheism will not take that away from me:

Father, my words are like acid to him, and all the demons of hell are in this forum telling him I’m speaking poison, but let him know my love for him and our concern, even up to the last minute of his life in this physical world, that he might know You and Your son, Jesus Christ. Even if he hates me, Father, if You are willing, forget that and save him. In the name of Christ and in the community of your Kingdom, I pray. Amen.

P.S. I'm posting this on my blog as well, in case the mods delete it here or ban me for praying again. Oh, and here's my contemporary Christian music dedication for you. Even if you're not a Christian, Creed is definitely cool.

I think Egor has a hard on for you, Stark.

Seriously Egor, you think Stark was doing this as emotional blackmail to you? You think he gives that much of a shit? Talk about arrogance and ignorance. He gave a counterpoint to your bullshit, overarching assertion, nothing more, nothing less.

You've lost it man, completely and totally lost it. You are knee deep in a delusional fantasy. You have the mentality of a toddler, even Peanut's six year old son can think more rationally than you.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
24-04-2013, 12:31 AM
(24-04-2013 12:09 AM)Egor Wrote:  Stark Raving, since you had the bad taste to bring up your terminal disease in an effort to shut me down, I think its fair game to talk frankly about it.

I fully admit, at this time, I do not have a clear revelation as to what hell is. Maybe you will be tortured. Maybe you will simply be destroyed, or maybe you will be put in a universe where there is no God—just the way you always wanted it. I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes whatever the case.
What the hell is wrong with you? I can't believe anyone could say that. IT WAS NOT IN "BAD TASTE" FOR HIM TO SHARE HIS STORY. It was him showing evidence that you are wrong in your claim.

I am shocked and appalled that an apparent "man of God" would essentially laugh at a man, enduring a disease such as his. Your statement hurt my "atheist heart," Egor. (I'm being serious. It's not a joke.) You taunt others and you act as though you are higher and mightier than others that don't believe as you do.

I am flabbergasted and disgusted right now. If your god exists, do you feel confident that he will have mercy on your soul? NO. I am confident that a god would make sure you pay for YOUR sins. You wish for him to be tortured and/or destroyed? What has he done on this Earth to deserve ANYTHING of the sort?

Your statement is despicable.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
24-04-2013, 12:34 AM

(24-04-2013 12:31 AM)Peanut Wrote:  What the hell is wrong with you? I can't believe anyone could say that. IT WAS NOT IN "BAD TASTE" FOR HIM TO SHARE HIS STORY. It was him showing evidence that you are wrong in your claim.

I am shocked and appalled [...]

Oh, shut up.
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2013, 12:41 AM
(24-04-2013 12:34 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 12:31 AM)Peanut Wrote:  What the hell is wrong with you? I can't believe anyone could say that. IT WAS NOT IN "BAD TASTE" FOR HIM TO SHARE HIS STORY. It was him showing evidence that you are wrong in your claim.

Oh, shut up.

You shut up!

Leave this forum already, we're satanic and infectious, we're a problem that demands a solution, so here's one for you: GO AWAY!

You're the epitome of the delusional, mentally ill theist. You're either offensive or a joke here, we won't buy your stupid sectarian fairy tales.

Go preach in a padded room!!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 4 users Like nach_in's post
24-04-2013, 12:42 AM
[size=large]
(24-04-2013 12:34 AM)Egor Wrote:  

Oh, shut up.
Are you fucking kidding me? How old are you? 14?

I've got it! You can't handle a WOMAN standing up to you. I have a feeling you want the women in your life to be second to men. They must be obedient and only talk when spoken to. (In your perfect little world.) You want THAT, as well as everyone in the world to believe as you do. If they don't they must be "destroyed."

"Oh, shut up." No. I will not be subservient to you, no matter how... persuasive your arguments are to get me to do so.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 4 users Like Peanut's post
24-04-2013, 12:44 AM

(23-04-2013 10:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-04-2013 03:08 PM)Egor Wrote:  Nevertheless, that leaves us with an atheist problem. Even though it may be utterly impossible to turn an atheist if God has rejected them, they still infect the world with the atheistic influence. Like a dead body with the plague, they are still very dangerous to the living. They weaken faith and stifle those who are developing in Christ. The atheistic influence (via Satan) still seeks to destroy humanity through devolution and extinction. So, we have a probelm--a problem that demands a solution.

And I'm beginning to think it's us or them. Someone's going to rule the world, and there just isn't room for both.

Mr. Gordon.

I would like to publicly go on record here, and state that your ranting has now turned the corner, and become very concerning. "Demands a solution" is a threat. You are also a medical professional. In light of the atmosphere that exists in this country, and the world in general, and your professional responsibilities, this is a very serious matter. A VERY serious matter.

I will not *yet* report this to the authorities, your hospital system, (which would be very easy to deduce), the QA department, the nursing board of your state, and administration at that hospital, and the other authorities in your area.

If you make one more threat, I will.
This is no longer a laughing matter.
You are very seriously ill. And you need substantial mental health assistance.
This is no longer a joke.

You said earlier today you were there to destroy us.
I also recommend you immediately be banned for your threatening, inappropriate behavior. It breaks the rules of this board.

If this man does something violent, and it's in the news, at least I will know, that I did something, before it happened.

This man is insane. Certifiably insane. And this is no longer funny.
He has repeatedly said that the only thing he's responsible to, and for, is the voices in his head. He is psychotic.

What threat? I think atheistic speech should be considered "obscene" language. You got a problem with that? Go tell someone.

Anyway, good luck with messing in my 3D world. I think you should be banned for that threat. I reported this post, so we'll see what happens. I wouldn't mess around in your 3D world, you shouldn't mess around in mine.

Are you really this desperate for my attention? Would you like me to pray for you, too?
24-04-2013, 12:47 AM
Pray away Egor, pray away.

But now that you've told me you are going to pray for us, I feel really bad.

I hate to know that a person plans to waste their time talking to themselves about me or others.

Such a sad state of mind.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
24-04-2013, 12:54 AM

(24-04-2013 12:42 AM)Peanut Wrote:  No. I will not be subservient to you, no matter how... persuasive your arguments are to get me to do so.

Peanut, you're overwrought. I promise, really, I promise I will never try to persuade you to be subservient to me.

I really managed to get everyone pissed off, didn't I?

I still got it! Evil_monster
24-04-2013, 01:00 AM
(24-04-2013 12:54 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 12:42 AM)Peanut Wrote:  No. I will not be subservient to you, no matter how... persuasive your arguments are to get me to do so.

Peanut, you're overwrought. I promise, really, I promise I will never try to persuade you to be subservient to me.

I really managed to get everyone pissed off, didn't I?

I still got it! Evil_monster

Provoking hate is surely the best way to be a prophet, because that's what god wants, hate for everyone and everything right?

And don't fool yourself thinking that hate is the mark of someone touched by god, Hitler, Mussolini, suicide bombers, et al. are all hated and you said yourself that they were satanic, just like us...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post