The Depression/Anxiety Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-05-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: The Depression/Anxiety Thread
(09-05-2016 08:32 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 08:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

He looks like John Snow.

He also supported the death sentence of Salman Rushdie.

Promoting him is offensive. Kindly stop.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
09-05-2016, 08:40 PM
(09-05-2016 08:19 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Can't seem to get out of this one. Depression has hit me hard lately. Anxiety is at the level where I nearly panic when someone comes into my yard. I know there are ups and downs but this one doesn't feel the same.

I know that feeling. Hug
09-05-2016, 08:46 PM
(09-05-2016 08:36 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 08:32 PM)KUSA Wrote:  He looks like John Snow.

He also supported the death sentence of Salman Rushdie.

Promoting him is offensive. Kindly stop.

Bad Girlyman. Bad!
09-05-2016, 08:54 PM
(09-05-2016 08:19 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I only meant to help and gave sound advice. You are not the only one that has experienced depression. I probably know more about it than you give me credit for.
Given your history here, I don't give you credit for much.

(09-05-2016 08:19 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Now I don't want to sound mean but if you don't want advice but would rather wallow in your self pity, why do you come to this thread and post?
Do you not understand the meaning of "support thread"? Why are you in this thread? Trolling the political threads got boring?

(09-05-2016 08:19 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Again, I am not trying to me mean but you need to think about it.
You are trying to be mean. Just like your other bullshit. Anyone can check your posting history to see what you are really like.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
09-05-2016, 08:57 PM

#sigh
09-05-2016, 08:57 PM
(09-05-2016 08:54 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 08:19 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I only meant to help and gave sound advice. You are not the only one that has experienced depression. I probably know more about it than you give me credit for.
Given your history here, I don't give you credit for much.

(09-05-2016 08:19 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Now I don't want to sound mean but if you don't want advice but would rather wallow in your self pity, why do you come to this thread and post?
Do you not understand the meaning of "support thread"? Why are you in this thread? Trolling the political threads got boring?

(09-05-2016 08:19 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Again, I am not trying to me mean but you need to think about it.
You are trying to be mean. Just like your other bullshit. Anyone can check your posting history to see what you are really like.

I had a change of heart and am nice now. Why can't you be?
09-05-2016, 08:58 PM
(09-05-2016 08:19 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Can't seem to get out of this one. Depression has hit me hard lately. Anxiety is at the level where I nearly panic when someone comes into my yard. I know there are ups and downs but this one doesn't feel the same.

Talk it out and think it through.

Why does your anxiety trigger on someone coming into your yard?
Anyone? Or some people in particular?

Are there other triggers?

You don't have to get specific online, just thinking about it helps to understand.

Have you started/stopped/changed medications?

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
09-05-2016, 08:59 PM
(09-05-2016 08:57 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I had a change of heart and am nice now. Why can't you be?

Because you are not being nice.

I don't believe you've had a change of heart. Your trolling in this support thread is evidence of it.

09-05-2016, 09:04 PM
I've had people point out that depression/anxiety can be seasonal. Spring is real twitchy for me personally. People have also commented on sinus congestion/allergies being a possible influence.

These are anecdotal, but something to keep in mind.

[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
09-05-2016, 09:05 PM
(09-05-2016 08:59 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 08:57 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I had a change of heart and am nice now. Why can't you be?

Because you are not being nice.

I don't believe you've had a change of heart. Your trolling in this support thread is evidence of it.

How is offering sound advice considered trolling?