The Desparation Of (A)theism Exemplified

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
04-07-2013, 04:22 AM
RE: The Desparation Of (A)theism Exemplified
(03-07-2013 10:58 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  explaining how an event could be described in past or present tense (thanks for the brilliant coat/mall analogy, after all I flunked out of my fancy pants secular grammer school and I don't know if I could have pieced that together on my own with garage science) but you never cited one example of it (not that finding such an example would amount to dick). So what, I ask again, is this point? Or did you just want to show us all how you finally learned that "He done went and did..." is no way to begin a sentence?

Oh you flunked out of your fancy pants secular grammar school?! Me I was a good looking kid so the underpaid fucked up flunkies in charge of my education saw to it. Of course it didn't hurt that I could toss the old pigskin. Drunk. Through higher education got my papers and I was free.

By the way. A message to all of the younger atheist idiots here, most of these bitter fucks posting here are formerly religious. Not me. Never went to church. I have no dull rusty axe to grind.

Just find athiest idiots amusing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2013, 04:24 AM
(04-07-2013 12:45 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  You need an example from biblical text or this is just ramblings. Either cite an example from the bible in which you believe atheist do as you suggest so that we can actually respond to your "point", or we can only consider this your desperate ramblings.

Oooops. Sorry Raptor. I ignore the hard core atheist idiots.
04-07-2013, 04:26 AM
(03-07-2013 11:44 PM)PeterKA Wrote:  Should i shut up first or argue the point? Make your mind up. That's about as confusing to my poor, blindly stupid atheist mind as, oh i don't know, using a grammatical perspective to disprove Atheism

..rest of text removed as already bored with troll feeding

First shut up. Then try it again.

1. Atheist love to say there are two contradictory creation acccounts.

2. Because they are fucking idiots.

Got it? Look it up on the Wiki or Skeptic's Annotated Bible.
04-07-2013, 04:32 AM
(03-07-2013 11:10 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Chronological order and human language are not the same thing.

Also those things are not facts with out evidence. They are merely assertions of something you may have or have not done in reality. Worded in two different ways in an attempt to show that atheists do not understand English.

What's this?! A reasonable response? That's an original surprise.

Chronological order and human language are not the same?

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Completely irrelevant.

Facts without evidence? Are you by any chance a school teacher?

Lets go over the facts, the . . . uh . . . evidence, agian.

1. Idiot atheists think there is a contradiction in the two creation accounts.

2. They're wrong.
04-07-2013, 04:44 AM
(03-07-2013 11:43 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  I, for one, would like to thank the Theist for opening my eyes.

Yeah, yeah . . . get to the point. Atheists are wrong.

(03-07-2013 11:43 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  I usually struggle to understand and accommodate believers.

Don't bother.

(03-07-2013 11:43 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  I won't go the whole nine yards with them, but so long as we've got good fences we can be good neighbors, and I'm kinda curious about what they believe and how it affects their lives.

Let's just put it this way. Back to the point which you are trying to avoid.

1. Atheist think contradictory creation account.

2. Atheists wrong.

Pretty simple.

(03-07-2013 11:43 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  I'm one of those obnoxiously naive optimists who thinks everyone can get along and respect one another, without malice or bitterness or hate, and for the most part that plays out the way I'd imagine.

I used to think that way. I still think monsters like Hitler should be forgiven, but militant atheist I would like to see them all dead and burned. Uh, sorry.

(03-07-2013 11:43 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  That's one of the reasons I like the podcast. Seth, far more than others (Dillahunty, Dawkins), quite clearly puts himself in the believer's shoes and is content to honestly disagree and then go out for coffee.

Bullshit.

(03-07-2013 11:43 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  But every now and then, this Pollyanna world view needs a hefty wakeup call. Some people just aren't respectful, aren't honest in their disagreement, and are just total jerks about things. And I guess this month's wake-up quota has just been met.

I don't respect idiot militant atheists. Now, most atheists don't care to discuss the Bible, don't care one way or the other, and to me, that's cool. It's only when an idiot atheist opens up its fucking mouth that I have a problem with them.

Mouthy overeducated morons wrong about everlasting life should be shot in the head. So be a smart ass and ramble rather than correct my OP.

(03-07-2013 11:43 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  (Note to self. DON'T check out that site in the sig. If the two people I've seen linking to it are any indicator at all, the environment is more toxic than Venus.)

Ooooooo! It's a good thing you didn't go there. There is an idiot atheist meter which would have destroyed your mode of transport in an attempt to save us sensible creatures your diatribe.

I love the typographical error.
04-07-2013, 05:39 AM
(03-07-2013 09:20 PM)The Theist Wrote:  Lets say I told a friend of mine that I was going to the mall to buy a winter coat. Let's say I did that. Lets say I told another friend of mine that I bought a winter coat at the mall.

So you lied in several different ways. Bravo !!!!
1. You don't have any friends
2. You're banned from the mall because of that exposure thing.
3. You don't have enough money to buy a coat because you spent it all on booze and WLC t-shirts. You bought them because if you puke on them, no one seems to notice.
4. Lastly - Your mind is so muddled, I have serious doubts you know what season you're in right now, let alone what season is needed for coats.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
04-07-2013, 05:41 AM
(04-07-2013 04:44 AM)The Theist Wrote:  Let's just put it this way. Back to the point which you are trying to avoid.

1. Atheist think contradictory creation account.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
04-07-2013, 05:43 AM
(04-07-2013 04:44 AM)The Theist Wrote:  Mouthy overeducated morons wrong about everlasting life should be shot in the head. So be a smart ass and ramble rather than correct my OP.

[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
04-07-2013, 05:45 AM
(04-07-2013 04:44 AM)The Theist Wrote:  Ooooooo! It's a good thing you didn't go there. There is an idiot atheist meter which would have destroyed your mode of transport in an attempt to save us sensible creatures your diatribe.

04-07-2013, 05:48 AM
(04-07-2013 04:17 AM)The Theist Wrote:  
(03-07-2013 10:57 PM)slydog Wrote:  I find it strange that you and another member have the exact same signature....

Do you? And yet you are well aware that we are the same.

Hurry, modern day superstitious village idiot. Hurry and call out "Troll!" "Sock Puppet!"

Anything to shut up the opposition. Democrat! Republican! Liberal!

Idiot.

I didn't call you anything. I said it was strange or questionable.

You are the one calling everybody names.
[+] 2 users Like slydog's post