The Devil's Advocate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2016, 06:47 PM
RE: The Devil's Advocate
(14-03-2016 06:12 PM)Dom Wrote:  What is IRB approval?

A shitload of work.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2016, 06:52 PM
(14-03-2016 06:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-03-2016 06:12 PM)Dom Wrote:  What is IRB approval?

A shitload of work.

Lol. This ain't the government. Or a university. But - it might be a good idea for anyone wanting to play devil's advocate to let at least the admins know. We were all worried about what had happened to Vosur.

His hate speech was pretty typical for a lot of Drumpf followers.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
14-03-2016, 06:52 PM
I feel like I must be missing something. Did he go to some of your houses and hook up electrodes to your nipples and administer shocks of progressively increasing voltage for each Trump question answered incorrectly?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
14-03-2016, 07:24 PM
(14-03-2016 06:52 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I feel like I must be missing something. Did he go to some of your houses and hook up electrodes to your nipples and administer shocks of progressively increasing voltage for each Trump question answered incorrectly?

Well, if it wasn't him, then who the fuck was it? Weeping

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 7 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
14-03-2016, 07:29 PM
(14-03-2016 06:52 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I feel like I must be missing something. Did he go to some of your houses and hook up electrodes to your nipples and administer shocks of progressively increasing voltage for each Trump question answered incorrectly?

He sure as fuck did..
I will never be the same...
shocked nips...
Gasp
[+] 7 users Like carol's post
14-03-2016, 09:02 PM

Yes.

#sigh
14-03-2016, 10:17 PM
Thanks man. Glad it was fun for you.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
14-03-2016, 10:42 PM
I wish I had an emoji of a bull scuffing grass into your face. Drinking Beverage FFS, you need to develop some maturity. Yes It wasn't funny, and you deserve every bit of the shit you get for it. If this comment makes you angry at me, just remember that us atheists expect better from our type.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
14-03-2016, 11:00 PM
(14-03-2016 10:42 PM)Fireball Wrote:  us atheists expect better from our type.

Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
14-03-2016, 11:50 PM
(14-03-2016 10:42 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I wish I had an emoji of a bull scuffing grass into your face. Drinking Beverage FFS, you need to develop some maturity. Yes It wasn't funny, and you deserve every bit of the shit you get for it. If this comment makes you angry at me, just remember that us atheists expect better from our type.

I don't. I expect atheists to be just as silly as any other humans spanning the ranges of beliefs.

Got some good confirmation here for that expectation.