The Dino Pastor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2014, 09:10 AM
The Dino Pastor
Check out this clown and let hilarity ensue.

http://www.dinopastor.com

I didn't know of him until I, unfortunately, got an e-mail inviting me to a local sermon. I obviously didn't attend, but I then received a follow up e-mail from the same person regarding the topics of discussion. He apparently pulled the usual "Hitler and Darwin" card, citing the subtitle of Darwin's Origin and claiming that evolutionary biology led to racism and human zoos. He also covered the typical Grand Canyon arguments (with a twist!), claiming that it's the "most lied about place on Earth." But it's ok, just look at his credentials: "Pursuing ongoing paleontological training..."

Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cwoodr91's post
01-08-2014, 09:14 AM
RE: The Dino Pastor
(01-08-2014 09:10 AM)cwoodr91 Wrote:  Check out this clown and let hilarity ensue.

I didn't know of him until I, unfortunately, got an e-mail inviting me to a local sermon. I obviously didn't attend, but I then received a follow up e-mail from the same person regarding the topics of discussion. He apparently pulled the usual "Hitler and Darwin" card, citing the subtitle of Darwin's Origin and claiming that evolutionary biology led to racism and human zoos. He also covered the typical Grand Canyon arguments (with a twist!), claiming that it's the "most lied about place on Earth." But it's ok, just look at his credentials: "Pursuing ongoing paleontological training..."

Laugh out load

I am tempted to tear him apart on one of his articles but I will see that I don't(for now). Also like most creationist he will "get" it from somewhere else. He will also publish no papers to back up his claims as he knows the scientist there can do the same exact test as he did and prove him wrong, then do it again with him watching.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-08-2014, 09:53 AM
From the website:
Paul Veit is a graduate of Nyack College and Denver Conservative Baptist Seminary. He is pursuing on-going paleontological training at the Mt. Blanc Fossil Museum.

The Mt. blanc Fossil Museum apparently specializes in digging up skeletal remains of the Nephilim which you can purchase casts of their skulls for the low price of $325 USD.

Mt. Blanco Fossil MuseumLaughat

You can't fix this level of stupid.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
01-08-2014, 10:02 AM
Re: The Dino Pastor
Is that raptor Jesus?

I get a kick out of Darwin being blamed for what had been going on the previous 3 centuries in mass movements.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
01-08-2014, 10:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2014 10:42 AM by Metazoa Zeke.)
(01-08-2014 09:53 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  From the website:
Paul Veit is a graduate of Nyack College and Denver Conservative Baptist Seminary. He is pursuing on-going paleontological training at the Mt. Blanc Fossil Museum.

The Mt. blanc Fossil Museum apparently specializes in digging up skeletal remains of the Nephilim which you can purchase casts of their skulls for the low price of $325 USD.

Mt. Blanco Fossil Museum:laughat:

You can't fix this level of stupid.

Something tells me we have hoaxes on our hands.

UPDATE: Turns out joe taylor is not the most honest of people. First that giant leg bone he has is not of a real one, but a sculpture he made not based on a photo mind you, but made by hear say from someone he said they found one in turkey. To add the giant skulls you see are not giant skulls either. They are just elongated skulls of homo sapiens found in peru. In fact they were not even born with skulls like that. Instead they were surgically made that way for war.

http://www.skullsunlimited.com/record_sp...hp?id=1959

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-08-2014, 11:46 AM
(01-08-2014 09:53 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  You can't fix this level of stupid.

Nor this level of delusion! Imagine (if you can) the thought process: There are no facts or physical pieces of evidence to back up my ludicrous claims. I will fabricate physical evidence and parade around the northeast showcasing my "discoveries." That's like a 5 year old eating the cookies left out for Santa to convince his parents that there actually is a Santa, no matter what they say! And to think we give these institutions tax breaks. I can't believe he's allowed to reproduce.
01-08-2014, 12:09 PM
Also -

That museum is in Crosbyton TX (north west area of the state). Population 1,753 (as of 2012). Sounds like a college town to me!
01-08-2014, 12:11 PM
(01-08-2014 11:46 AM)cwoodr91 Wrote:  
(01-08-2014 09:53 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  You can't fix this level of stupid.

Nor this level of delusion! Imagine (if you can) the thought process: There are no facts or physical pieces of evidence to back up my ludicrous claims. I will fabricate physical evidence and parade around the northeast showcasing my "discoveries." That's like a 5 year old eating the cookies left out for Santa to convince his parents that there actually is a Santa, no matter what they say! And to think we give these institutions tax breaks. I can't believe he's allowed to reproduce.

You must remember this is america. Here the government is mostly christian, meaning that they can turn a blind eye and make it look as if nothing is happening.

06-09-2014, 04:48 AM
(01-08-2014 09:10 AM)cwoodr91 Wrote:  Check out this clown and let hilarity ensue.

Laugh out load

He's just a discount Ken Ham

If somebody points out a fallacy, and you call fallacy fallacy, that doesn't mean you are right. That just means you committed the very fallacy you accused your opponent of.
06-09-2014, 05:56 AM
Who himself is a discount Kent Hovind.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.