The Divine Twinkie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2012, 05:53 PM
The Divine Twinkie
(04-12-2012 05:01 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 11:29 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Give me one of those you greedy bastard. Maybe I'll still like them after all. Dodgy
If you have doubts, you were never true in the faith to begin with.

Damn you, Fundamentalist! I won't fall for your Jedi mind tricks a second time!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-12-2012, 06:14 PM
RE: The Divine Twinkie
(04-12-2012 05:01 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 11:29 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Give me one of those you greedy bastard. Maybe I'll still like them after all. Dodgy
If you have doubts, you were never true in the faith to begin with.

Ah ... the old "No true Twinkie" argument.

(04-12-2012 10:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 10:05 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  The Twinkie is a false god. There's no *chocolate!*

To all you Twinks: There was once a chocolate-frosted Twinkie. Truth.

Don't remember the chocolate frosted ones, but I do remember both chocolate cream-filled ones and cream-filled chocolate ones. And don't believe the naysayers who say Twinkies have a shelf-life of 25 days, that's like saying a fine wine should be consumed immediately. Twinkies never go bad, they are immortal. ... er, well at least they were.

And they're one of the cheapest tickets you can buy for a fun ride on the Diabetes train. Even better if you deep-fried 'em first. ... er, well at least they were.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-12-2012, 06:20 PM
I really liked Twinkies when I was a kid. Hadn't had one in years so a couple years ago I bought some and some Ding Dongs...used to love those frozen. So after a few decades I found I had lost my taste for both. Twinkies seems greasy and not that great tasting as well as having a strange texture. I am pretty sure the frosting on the Ding Dongs was at least fifty percent wax....BLAH! There are better snack cakes out there.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
04-12-2012, 08:26 PM
(04-12-2012 06:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I really liked Twinkies when I was a kid. Hadn't had one in years so a couple years ago I bought some and some Ding Dongs...used to love those frozen. So after a few decades I found I had lost my taste for both. Twinkies seems greasy and not that great tasting as well as having a strange texture. I am pretty sure the frosting on the Ding Dongs was at least fifty percent wax....BLAH! There are better snack cakes out there.
Ah, now the heathens show up.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?