The "Don't" of Travel :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: The "Don't" of Travel :)
(09-12-2015 08:03 AM)izel Wrote:  There isn't many sources here to teach the Slavic language. I could only tell the difference between the Bulgarian and the former Yugo countries, other than that I don't know what's Serbian, Bosnian, Macedonian Croatian hahaha. I have learned from people that come here and internet, but I communicate just fine with whatever I got Laugh out load

We don`t know either, as far as I am concerned it doesn`t matter , unfortunately for all, some morons wanted to go to war to find out.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2015, 08:30 AM
(09-12-2015 08:15 AM)yakherder Wrote:  My brigade has a training alliance with Macedonia (or FYROM, or whatever word one wants to use that means the same thing and isn't offensive Tongue). We always have a few of their soldiers with us when we do extended training, and they sometimes give us opportunities to go there to train. So I've recently taken an interest in the language, as noted in another recent thread. As a 'murican who likes to believe I'm at least somewhat more geographically and culturally knowledgeable than my average peer, I was pretty surprised when I started learning about all the various controversies in the area. It never would have occurred to me that I could start fights just by saying the word Macedonia.

The area is full of controversies , it will never get fully untangled.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
09-12-2015, 08:41 AM
(09-12-2015 08:15 AM)yakherder Wrote:  My brigade has a training alliance with Macedonia (or FYROM, or whatever word one wants to use that means the same thing and isn't offensive Tongue). We always have a few of their soldiers with us when we do extended training, and they sometimes give us opportunities to go there to train. So I've recently taken an interest in the language, as noted in another recent thread. As a 'murican who likes to believe I'm at least somewhat more geographically and culturally knowledgeable than my average peer, I was pretty surprised when I started learning about all the various controversies in the area. It never would have occurred to me that I could start fights just by saying the word Macedonia.

Fuck, imagine if you said Good Morning Shocking

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-12-2015, 08:44 AM
That war is very sensitive subject. No one knows what was the whole thing about Confused But appears that people can not let it pass for some reason.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user