The ''Dreamers'' fate in the balance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2017, 12:06 AM
RE: The ''Dreamers'' fate in the balance
You got my travel expenses? Plus, I don't drink. If that's cool then fuck yeah.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2017, 12:11 AM
(03-09-2017 12:06 AM)ImFred Wrote:  You got my travel expenses? Plus, I don't drink. If that's cool then fuck yeah.

No.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-09-2017, 10:45 AM
(02-09-2017 08:37 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(02-09-2017 01:16 AM)ImFred Wrote:  I forgot that his life is important because he's rich and powerful. Sorry. Never mind the de facto death sentence he's hellbent on implementing on millions in sanctuary cities. I better get my values in check.

Right, here I am with my asshole opinion that wishing death on people 'cause I don't like their political positions or policies is morally questionable if not utterly bankrupt.

You got the moral high ground equivalent of Marianas trench.

You do realize that the concept of moral high-ground is a logical fallacy, right? It is nothing but a feeble attempt to look good in an argument.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
03-09-2017, 10:25 PM
(02-09-2017 09:09 PM)ImFred Wrote:  I was thrilled when both Reagan and Nixon died. I'm glad Reagan suffered a long time. They were both muderous thugs. Trump is more deranged than either of those cunts.

Will you be thrilled when Bill Clinton dies?

(03-09-2017 10:45 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  You do realize that the concept of moral high-ground is a logical fallacy, right? It is nothing but a feeble attempt to look good in an argument.

That's.... kinda the point I was making. Him expressing the idea that he would enjoy seeing someone he doesn't like die calls into question his moral compass. The fact that he, above, expresses joy at the suffering a death of people he doesn't like in my opinion robs him of any right to criticize the actions of anyone else on moral grounds. I'm saying it's wrong of him to try and act like he has some kind of moral high ground when he does not.

Actually read what he said above, he is glad that a man who dedicated many years of his life to public service suffered from Alzheimer's disease and then died in agony from pneumonia. This is vile, disgusting and immoral.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
04-09-2017, 04:34 AM
Quote:Will you be thrilled when Bill Clinton dies?

I definitely won't be sad
04-09-2017, 11:49 PM
(04-09-2017 04:34 AM)ImFred Wrote:  
Quote:Will you be thrilled when Bill Clinton dies?

I definitely won't be sad

I didn't ask you if you would be sad I asked you if you would be happy. I mean ..he's a murderous thug as well so are you only happy when murderous thugs on the side you don't like die?

I ask because having read a great deal of your posts on politics it seems excruciatingly clear that the crime in your eyes is not begin a murderous thug but being a right wing murderous thug.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
05-09-2017, 04:06 AM
Bill Clinton IS a right wing murderous thug as well but he's not as easy to hate. There's something cuddly about him. Hillary was better at inspiring that kind of disgust.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
05-09-2017, 05:34 AM
(05-09-2017 04:06 AM)ImFred Wrote:  Bill Clinton IS a right wing murderous thug as well but he's not as easy to hate. There's something cuddly about him. Hillary was better at inspiring that kind of disgust.

GOP sold you that bullshit. Orwell meant doublespeak in 1984 as a warning, not a playbook.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
05-09-2017, 06:02 AM
[Image: e31.jpg]

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
05-09-2017, 06:39 AM
Because Pence would so keep them in. And to be president you will be a "murderous thug" as labeled. Unless you get deemed weak and soft then only get 1 term

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson