The ''Dreamers'' fate in the balance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: The ''Dreamers'' fate in the balance
This is more of everything shitty about Trump.

Racist. Hateful. Scapegoating. Skirting responsibility. Switching the focus to congress instead of manning up.

People please let's not go soft on this. We can't deport young people to countries they're not even connected to. Enforcing this would be so ugly. Gestapo bullshit. Sanctuary everywhere! Don't let this happen. Let's not let this happen. This is cruel. Fuck Trump.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like I'mFred's post
05-09-2017, 04:10 PM
If I were ruler of another country, I would shout from the roof tops that these guys are welcome in my country. They sound like good, productive citizens. Maybe Canada will take them, or France.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
05-09-2017, 06:21 PM
(02-09-2017 08:37 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(02-09-2017 01:16 AM)ImFred Wrote:  I forgot that his life is important because he's rich and powerful. Sorry. Never mind the de facto death sentence he's hellbent on implementing on millions in sanctuary cities. I better get my values in check.

wishing death on people 'cause I don't like their political positions or policies is morally questionable if not utterly bankrupt.

You got the moral high ground equivalent of Marianas trench.

I have zero problem with wishing Trump dead.
He is not about political ideas or policies. He's a man that is proposing to harm to millions of people in multitudes of ways in the US and the world and the whole world knows it!

No one should get away with this.

I have no problem with anyone wishing death upon him.
[+] 2 users Like Luckyluciano's post
05-09-2017, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2017 06:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-09-2017 06:21 PM)Luckyluciano Wrote:  
(02-09-2017 08:37 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  wishing death on people 'cause I don't like their political positions or policies is morally questionable if not utterly bankrupt.

I have zero problem with wishing Trump dead.

I understand. But that says more about you than Trump now doesn't it. I saw this thing on Sons of Anarchy where they buried some dude up to his neck, covered his head in honey, kept giving him water to keep him alive, and then just waited for hours until the ants found him, which then of course took many days before dude was done, ... Shit, if I was a political cartoonist I would've just had a brilliant image to be rendered. .... What's you're favorite way you wish him dead? ... I'm gonna send the idea to them batshit bonkers Charlie Hebdo suicidal existentialist nihilist maniacs, they'll run with it.

#sigh
05-09-2017, 06:35 PM
(05-09-2017 06:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-09-2017 06:21 PM)Luckyluciano Wrote:  I have zero problem with wishing Trump dead.

I understand. But that says more about you than Trump now doesn't it. I saw this thing on Sons of Anarchy where they buried some dude up to his neck, covered his head in honey, kept giving him water to keep him alive, and then just waited for hours until the ants found him, which then of course took many days before dude was done, ... Shit, if I was an artist I would've just had a brilliant image to be rendered. .... What's you're favorite way yo wish him dead?

Yup. Lots wrong with me. Not of us can be perfect like you. I suppose you would find a way to condemn wanting hitler dead too.
Lowlife.
05-09-2017, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2017 06:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-09-2017 06:35 PM)Luckyluciano Wrote:  
(05-09-2017 06:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I understand. But that says more about you than Trump now doesn't it. I saw this thing on Sons of Anarchy where they buried some dude up to his neck, covered his head in honey, kept giving him water to keep him alive, and then just waited for hours until the ants found him, which then of course took many days before dude was done, ... Shit, if I was an artist I would've just had a brilliant image to be rendered. .... What's you're favorite way yo wish him dead?

Yup. Lots wrong with me. Not of us can be perfect like you. I suppose you would find a way to condemn wanting hitler dead too.
Lowlife.

All of us are perfect, just like me. You a silly goose. You don't sound like you think you are lucky to me.

#sigh
05-09-2017, 07:08 PM
(05-09-2017 06:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-09-2017 06:21 PM)Luckyluciano Wrote:  I have zero problem with wishing Trump dead.

I understand. But that says more about you than Trump now doesn't it. I saw this thing on Sons of Anarchy where they buried some dude up to his neck, covered his head in honey, kept giving him water to keep him alive, and then just waited for hours until the ants found him, which then of course took many days before dude was done, ... Shit, if I was a political cartoonist I would've just had a brilliant image to be rendered. .... What's you're favorite way you wish him dead? ... I'm gonna send the idea to them batshit bonkers Charlie Hebdo suicidal existentialist nihilist maniacs, they'll run with it.

Wishing he were gone doesn't mean wishing he were in pain. I wish he'd take the exit and be gone - any exit, big or small. Lucky is right about that man being a menace and that he will hurt many, many people before he's done.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-09-2017, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2017 07:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-09-2017 07:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  Wishing he were gone doesn't mean wishing he were in pain. I wish he'd take the exit and be gone - any exit, big or small. Lucky is right about that man being a menace and that he will hurt many, many people before he's done.

You're a better Dom than I am Gunga Dom. I think he should be forced to continue to directly experience the self-humiliation of his own existence until he realizes he ain't no emperor and he's got little tiny cretin hands. Cersei shame walk the subhuman. And then he should have to do it again. ..... (not really, I'm being dramatic here, okay, maybe really)

Do you mean you wish he were dead ASAP so he wouldn't have to experience the pain that's gonna come to his ego? 'Cause that's like Jesus. Angel

#sigh
05-09-2017, 07:43 PM
(05-09-2017 07:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-09-2017 07:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  Wishing he were gone doesn't mean wishing he were in pain. I wish he'd take the exit and be gone - any exit, big or small. Lucky is right about that man being a menace and that he will hurt many, many people before he's done.

You're a better Dom than I am Gunga Dom. I think he should be forced to continue to directly experience the self-humiliation of his own existence until he realizes he ain't no emperor and he's got little tiny cretin hands. Cersei shame walk the subhuman. And then he should have to do it again. ..... (not really, I'm being dramatic here, okay, maybe really)

Do you mean you wish he were dead ASAP so he wouldn't have to experience the pain that's gonna come to his ego? 'Cause that's like Jesus. Angel

Not necessarily dead - just taking an exit, any exit, could be the back door of the white house.

I have experience with malignant narcissists and therefor studied it. They are majorly disordered and delusional, which is not their fault. They are little children who smile when praised and get angry when ignored. Sly little children playing pranks on everyone. It's the slyness and the lack of normal feelings, especially empathy, that makes them so dangerous. But no, I don't wish pain on him. I just want him to be out of the White House. And really, he should be contained after that. They can become increasingly dangerous as their capacity to get their love/hate fixes diminishes. They get more and more vicious about persecuting those who displease them.

I used to have a lot of anger towards people with this disorder, but came to the conclusion that they are just trying to work with what they've got...

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-09-2017, 07:58 PM
(05-09-2017 07:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  Not necessarily dead - just taking an exit, any exit, could be the back door of the white house.

I have experience with malignant narcissists and therefor studied it. They are majorly disordered and delusional, which is not their fault.

I think that's right. Like Erewhon. Section them off and relieve them of any sorta duties and isolate them until they starve from lack of attention, or Cersei shame walk dude. Either way, I'm good.

#sigh