The Earth is FLAT and covered by a big DOME.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2016, 06:27 AM
RE: The Earth is FLAT and covered by a big DOME.
(30-07-2016 03:42 AM)The Dark One Wrote:  Ok, I guess I'm the last person in the world to know about these...people.

I’m sorry you missed this guy from a few years ago, Lord Steven Christ. Not only was he the next messiah but...

(29-03-2013 01:09 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  In a court of law with unbiased and unaffected jurors who were not indoctrinated by the standard cosmological theory of a spinning convex earth in a vast endless universe, the evidence presented for an inverted earth with a glass artifice 62-70 miles high would hold beyond any shadow of any reasonable doubt. Now the question is what entirely objective and empirical scientist would affirm this, without possessing any fear of their life?

In light of other factors that convince me that there is a glass canopy 62-70 miles high, such as tektites (their origins still plaguing scientists), auroras (comparably to a CRT tube with the electrons hitting a phosphorus coated GLASS causing it to glow), short-wave radio (the ionosphere 'acting' as a sheet of glass that reflects and project radio waves to the other side of earth), ozone (air ionizers with glass plates replicating the fresh air smell), atmospheric optics (rainbows, halos, glories, circumzenith arcs, sundogs, all alluding being products of light and its various spectral colors appearing on reflective water vapors), comet's tail (chromatic aberration, splitting of red and blues due to different indexes of refraction for each color with the curvature of the tail created by the spherical glass canopy), atmospheric lightning (sprites and how they offed at 100km - elves), UV block, greenhouse effect, fusion crust on meteorites (burnt glass where the conventional explanation is dissed for a much easier one where the meteor passed through a layer of glass and melted through, encapsulating the rock), sun and moon scale optics illusion at the horizon (atmospheric refraction due to a literal glass canopy), cloud coloration (prism dispersion of colors at different regions of the sky), moon color shifts (same prism dispersion of colors), stellar aberration (rotating earth dissed for simpler explanation of the glass canopy warping ever so slightly at different times of the year causing minute displacement of "appeared" position of stars), red shift of stars (not Doppler Effect but again prismatic dispersion of glass-filtered light from beneath the atmosphere gelling the stars at similar altitudes with same red color) meteor showers (just small space rocks skidding across the glass and causing a glowing trail), upper atmospheric lightning called sprites capping off at 62 miles high with flat plasma disc dispersion called elves, ball lightning (newly found experiments conclude they are products of ions forming from glass) ...I'd say a complete revamping of conventional macro-science is well overdue.

Facepalm

*I was going to try to clean it up a bit to make it easier to read except it is one, long, deluded run-on sentence.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2016, 06:56 AM
(30-07-2016 06:15 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  There's no theory, belief or dogma that is too silly, unrealistic or stupid to have avid followers.

This is due chiefly to the fact that a fair number of people are utter morons.

As a devout LastThursdayist I find that offensive.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
30-07-2016, 07:02 AM
We should not underestimate the need of some people to feel "special". Some people can not accept that they are like many others, they need to be "blessed" with something special. In this case: special knowledge. And of course, there must be a conspiracy against them.

Anything rings a bell?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
30-07-2016, 12:33 PM
Quote:Nah, we were in the PG and I was bored, so I sent off for a bunch of stuff listed in the People's Almanac.

LMAO...I thought you were being funny, Gawd...you're serious?? That's amazing...they advertise for members, like Jehova's Witnesses go door-to-door?
30-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Quote:We should not underestimate the need of some people to feel [i]"special"

For me, the fact that we are dust mites on a ball of bellybutton lint in the corner of a dark closet down in the basement- gives me comfort. If we were more important in the universe, we'd have a giant target painted on our backs. I think we are going to find that life is inevitable in the universe, just like suns form, life forms. With that belief comes a mild fear that BEM's are going to attack with weapons we can't even comprehend, much less defend against. Luckily shear distance probably precludes that, but still...nice not to be living in the fanciest house in the neighborhood...at least until we get our space legs. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
30-07-2016, 12:42 PM
(30-07-2016 06:27 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-07-2016 03:42 AM)The Dark One Wrote:  Ok, I guess I'm the last person in the world to know about these...people.

I’m sorry you missed this guy from a few years ago, Lord Steven Christ. Not only was he the next messiah but...

(29-03-2013 01:09 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  In a court of law with unbiased and unaffected jurors who were not indoctrinated by the standard cosmological theory of a spinning convex earth in a vast endless universe, the evidence presented for an inverted earth with a glass artifice 62-70 miles high would hold beyond any shadow of any reasonable doubt. Now the question is what entirely objective and empirical scientist would affirm this, without possessing any fear of their life?

In light of other factors that convince me that there is a glass canopy 62-70 miles high, such as tektites (their origins still plaguing scientists), auroras (comparably to a CRT tube with the electrons hitting a phosphorus coated GLASS causing it to glow), short-wave radio (the ionosphere 'acting' as a sheet of glass that reflects and project radio waves to the other side of earth), ozone (air ionizers with glass plates replicating the fresh air smell), atmospheric optics (rainbows, halos, glories, circumzenith arcs, sundogs, all alluding being products of light and its various spectral colors appearing on reflective water vapors), comet's tail (chromatic aberration, splitting of red and blues due to different indexes of refraction for each color with the curvature of the tail created by the spherical glass canopy), atmospheric lightning (sprites and how they offed at 100km - elves), UV block, greenhouse effect, fusion crust on meteorites (burnt glass where the conventional explanation is dissed for a much easier one where the meteor passed through a layer of glass and melted through, encapsulating the rock), sun and moon scale optics illusion at the horizon (atmospheric refraction due to a literal glass canopy), cloud coloration (prism dispersion of colors at different regions of the sky), moon color shifts (same prism dispersion of colors), stellar aberration (rotating earth dissed for simpler explanation of the glass canopy warping ever so slightly at different times of the year causing minute displacement of "appeared" position of stars), red shift of stars (not Doppler Effect but again prismatic dispersion of glass-filtered light from beneath the atmosphere gelling the stars at similar altitudes with same red color) meteor showers (just small space rocks skidding across the glass and causing a glowing trail), upper atmospheric lightning called sprites capping off at 62 miles high with flat plasma disc dispersion called elves, ball lightning (newly found experiments conclude they are products of ions forming from glass) ...I'd say a complete revamping of conventional macro-science is well overdue.

Facepalm

*I was going to try to clean it up a bit to make it easier to read except it is one, long, deluded run-on sentence.

Oh my nonexistent deity....that scares the hell out of me. People like this are one of the reasons I pack a Glock. What happened to this ray of knowledge and sunshine?
30-07-2016, 01:46 PM
(30-07-2016 07:02 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  We should not underestimate the need of some people to feel "special". Some people can not accept that they are like many others, they need to be "blessed" with something special. In this case: special knowledge. And of course, there must be a conspiracy against them.

Anything rings a bell?
I don't care what they need. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
18-08-2016, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2016 08:06 PM by GoingUp.)
[Image: tumblr_o3r0inAnTh1rbam90o1_500.jpg]
[+] 10 users Like GoingUp's post
11-07-2017, 09:41 AM
In the news today...the photo with the children being taught this nonsense is incredibly disturbing to me. I never would have thought that knowledge would be discarded like this.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/07/07/col...vity-hoax/

"He is at the epicenter of a budding movement, one that’s coming for your books, movies, God and mind. They’re thousands strong — perhaps one in every 500 — and have proponents at the highest levels of science, sports, journalism and arts.

They call themselves Flat Earthers. Because they believe Earth — the blue, majestic, spinning orb of life — is as flat as a table.

And they want you to know. Because it’s 2017”

FFS

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
11-07-2017, 09:45 AM
(11-07-2017 09:41 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  In the news today...the photo with the children being taught this nonsense is incredibly disturbing to me. I never would have thought that knowledge would be discarded like this.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/07/07/col...vity-hoax/

"He is at the epicenter of a budding movement, one that’s coming for your books, movies, God and mind. They’re thousands strong — perhaps one in every 500 — and have proponents at the highest levels of science, sports, journalism and arts.

They call themselves Flat Earthers. Because they believe Earth — the blue, majestic, spinning orb of life — is as flat as a table.

And they want you to know. Because it’s 2017”

FFS
1 in 500? BFD