The Easter Bunny And Santa Clause

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1.5 Average
30-10-2012, 12:53 AM
The Easter Bunny And Santa Clause
You will not find a forum dedicated to the pagan traditional celebrations to these belated Christian feasts. The idiot atheists and the idiot theists doggedly persist in these aberrations. The Christians can't be bothered with obvious traditional and historical markings.

Urns found on the alluvial plains of Ur, with the charred remains of children sacrificed to the goddess Astarte.

Possibly of a more profound milestone is the atheists willingness to celebrate what the Jehovah's Witnesses, and I myself as an atheist before my Bible study and subsequent belief in the Bible would do.

This speaks of an irreligious phenomenon.

Its okay to teach your atheist children of the pagan myths of materialism and deception, with no explanation.

Because it isn't political. That is a most profound and significant observation.

You can't begin to see and hear the dregs of the dividing line between the quixotic and the mundane without the hypocrisy of an intellectual bastardization, the delight of an imaginary speaking serpent has his fangs around your neck.

The higher criticism is a token of irreverence and lost in translation.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2012, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2012 01:03 AM by Misanthropik.)
RE: The Easter Bunny And Santa Clause
Du liebst mich denn ich leibt dich nicht.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 3 users Like Misanthropik's post
30-10-2012, 01:16 AM
There are actually pagan holiday forums.

There are Samhain forums that are probably pumped up and full of posters at this time and there are Yule forums if you look for them. There are flat out pagan holiday forums even.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
30-10-2012, 01:25 AM
(30-10-2012 12:58 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Du liebst mich denn ich leibt dich nicht.

You love me because I don't love you?

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
30-10-2012, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2012 02:40 AM by Logisch.)
(30-10-2012 01:25 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 12:58 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Du liebst mich denn ich leibt dich nicht.

You love me because I don't love you?

It's some lyrics from a Rammstein song.

Technically it's about pleasure from pain that can go both ways. I kind of wonder if he's saying our "friend" here enjoys the attention of posting crap we're not interested in, and keeps doing it for purposes of reaction... since he's been told many times no one is really interested in any of it. Since the context of that part of the song sort of hints that... Our native, Vosur could probably clarify the exact context better than I, since I speak some, but am not exactly fluent.

4:30 for those interested.

30-10-2012, 03:04 AM
Ich leibe Rammstein abbar meine grammartik ist scheiße.

Also my spelling but I forgot the right word Tongue

I much prefer the album Reise, Reise (especially the song Reise, Reise). Probably because I also love the sea, and nautical stuff. This is also why I fucking love Modest Mouse' album We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank. I guess I'm derailing The Theists thread, Ohmy

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
30-10-2012, 03:12 AM
I have pretty much all of their cds, love all the albums. Don't have any I really dislike. Also love Jennifer Rostock and her sassy attitude, it's good stuff. ASP is good too.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
30-10-2012, 03:48 AM
(30-10-2012 12:53 AM)The Theist Wrote:  You will not find a forum dedicated to the pagan traditional celebrations to these belated Christian feasts. The idiot atheists and the idiot theists doggedly persist in these aberrations. The Christians can't be bothered with obvious traditional and historical markings.

Urns found on the alluvial plains of Ur, with the charred remains of children sacrificed to the goddess Astarte.

Possibly of a more profound milestone is the atheists willingness to celebrate what the Jehovah's Witnesses, and I myself as an atheist before my Bible study and subsequent belief in the Bible would do.

This speaks of an irreligious phenomenon.

Its okay to teach your atheist children of the pagan myths of materialism and deception, with no explanation.

Because it isn't political. That is a most profound and significant observation.

You can't begin to see and hear the dregs of the dividing line between the quixotic and the mundane without the hypocrisy of an intellectual bastardization, the delight of an imaginary speaking serpent has his fangs around your neck.

The higher criticism is a token of irreverence and lost in translation.

Call me mr stupid, but I have no idea what this post is about. Someone please enlighten me.
30-10-2012, 03:49 AM
(30-10-2012 02:36 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I kind of wonder if he's saying our "friend" here enjoys the attention of posting crap we're not interested in, and keeps doing it for purposes of reaction... since he's been told many times no one is really interested in any of it.

Actually I was just being random. Lol

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
30-10-2012, 03:56 AM
(30-10-2012 03:49 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 02:36 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I kind of wonder if he's saying our "friend" here enjoys the attention of posting crap we're not interested in, and keeps doing it for purposes of reaction... since he's been told many times no one is really interested in any of it.

Actually I was just being random. Lol

That works too! See, I totally overanalyzed that. Oh well.

RAMMSTEIN!Laughat
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post