The Easter Bunny And Santa Clause

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1.5 Average
30-10-2012, 03:59 AM
RE: The Easter Bunny And Santa Clause
It was between that and "Es ist mein teil". I just went with the one that was more fun to say. Wink

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
30-10-2012, 04:02 AM
Considering that one is about cannibalism, the other is at least somewhat applicable to this thread lol.
Find all posts by this user
30-10-2012, 04:07 AM
On the topic of Santa and the Easter Bunny (and Toothfairy), atheists (and theists as well) are happy to teach their children about these pagan things because it's generally assumed and safe to assume that children quickly learn the truth by the time they hit puberty. Thus it's just a magical traditional fun thing parents do for their kids.

The difference between Santa and religion is that by age 10 the kids have wised up about Santa...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-10-2012, 04:07 AM
Then again...I do have a naughty little habit of castrating and dining on the sexual organs of theists who come knocking on my door...

30-10-2012, 04:15 AM
(30-10-2012 03:59 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  It was between that and "Es ist mein teil". I just went with the one that was more fun to say. Wink

The sharpening knife sounds on that one always gave me the willys, especially if you have read about the news story which inspired that song. I cannot separate the two, and mental images are very graphic.

Although I don't remember the name of it I like the one that starts "Ich werde in die tannen gehen" forgive misspellings... and Stein um Stein, but you already know my fav ;D

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
30-10-2012, 04:16 AM
Is a "Santa Clause", a "holy clause", or just a clause spoken or written by Santa ? Would it be grammatically correct for me, (a non-Santa) to use a "Santa clause" ? Is there another example of a "Santa clause", other than "ho ho ho" ?

As far as "derailing" the *derailed* goes ... not to worry. One can't "derail" that which is already "off the rails". Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-10-2012, 04:25 AM
(30-10-2012 04:15 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 03:59 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  It was between that and "Es ist mein teil". I just went with the one that was more fun to say. Wink

The sharpening knife sounds on that one always gave me the willys, especially if you have read about the news story which inspired that song. I cannot separate the two, and mental images are very graphic.

Although I don't remember the name of it I like the one that starts "Ich werde in die tannen gehen" forgive misspellings... and Stein um Stein, but you already know my fav ;D

I've got a dark little place in my heart for the macabre. Lol. It's half the reason to love that song.

30-10-2012, 04:30 AM
(30-10-2012 03:48 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 12:53 AM)The Theist Wrote:  You will not find a forum dedicated to the pagan traditional celebrations to these belated Christian feasts. The idiot atheists and the idiot theists doggedly persist in these aberrations. The Christians can't be bothered with obvious traditional and historical markings.

Urns found on the alluvial plains of Ur, with the charred remains of children sacrificed to the goddess Astarte.

Possibly of a more profound milestone is the atheists willingness to celebrate what the Jehovah's Witnesses, and I myself as an atheist before my Bible study and subsequent belief in the Bible would do.

This speaks of an irreligious phenomenon.

Its okay to teach your atheist children of the pagan myths of materialism and deception, with no explanation.

Because it isn't political. That is a most profound and significant observation.

You can't begin to see and hear the dregs of the dividing line between the quixotic and the mundane without the hypocrisy of an intellectual bastardization, the delight of an imaginary speaking serpent has his fangs around your neck.

The higher criticism is a token of irreverence and lost in translation.

Call me mr stupid, but I have no idea what this post is about. Someone please enlighten me.

Mark,
This thread is about mental illness. It's an example of rambling confabulations, which I'm sure you've seen many times in your practice. Do you refer people who exhibit symptoms like this, or do you send them to the ER for Psych evals, and medication adjustment as inpatients, or can it be done as an out-patient safely ? This person is another Dunning-Kruger sufferer, with an additional delusional component. He's most likely suffering from Depression also , secondary to denial of his sexuality, and inability to cope with the ramifications of that fact.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
30-10-2012, 04:38 AM
Bucky, as you so aptly pointed out, this train ain't got no rails Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
30-10-2012, 06:13 AM
(30-10-2012 04:16 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Is there another example of a "Santa clause", other than "ho ho ho" ?

Bowing Too good Smile