The Easter Bunny And Santa Clause

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1.5 Average
30-10-2012, 06:42 AM
RE: The Easter Bunny And Santa Clause
(30-10-2012 04:25 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 04:15 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  The sharpening knife sounds on that one always gave me the willys, especially if you have read about the news story which inspired that song. I cannot separate the two, and mental images are very graphic.

Although I don't remember the name of it I like the one that starts "Ich werde in die tannen gehen" forgive misspellings... and Stein um Stein, but you already know my fav ;D

I've got a dark little place in my heart for the macabre. Lol. It's half the reason to love that song.

Eh, I wouldn't consider myself as being particularly dark, but others would. In this case I just think of it as being my dick being chopped of and eaten. What would Freud have to say about that?! Ohmy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2012, 07:00 AM
(30-10-2012 12:58 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Du liebst mich denn ich leibt dich nicht.
Plain wrong. No

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
30-10-2012, 08:16 AM
(30-10-2012 12:53 AM)The Theist Wrote:  You will not find a forum dedicated to the pagan traditional celebrations to these belated Christian feasts. The idiot atheists and the idiot theists doggedly persist in these aberrations. The Christians can't be bothered with obvious traditional and historical markings.

Urns found on the alluvial plains of Ur, with the charred remains of children sacrificed to the goddess Astarte.

Possibly of a more profound milestone is the atheists willingness to celebrate what the Jehovah's Witnesses, and I myself as an atheist before my Bible study and subsequent belief in the Bible would do.

This speaks of an irreligious phenomenon.

Its okay to teach your atheist children of the pagan myths of materialism and deception, with no explanation.

Because it isn't political. That is a most profound and significant observation.

You can't begin to see and hear the dregs of the dividing line between the quixotic and the mundane without the hypocrisy of an intellectual bastardization, the delight of an imaginary speaking serpent has his fangs around your neck.

The higher criticism is a token of irreverence and lost in translation.
I'm sorry, but I read that twice and I still have no idea what you are trying to say.

However, regarding the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus, I always thought of those as a way of indoctrinating children. Sitting in church listening to boring tales about Jesus could turn kids away from religion, but bring in the fun "guys", Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny and they're ready to buy into "religion" hook, line, and sinker. When they get older and it's time to learn about the real meanings of Christmas and Easter, they will be far more ready to merely accept what they are told - who wants to question something that brings presents and candy?

So, if you're criticizing non-believers for these holidays, try looking at the believers who are the ones truly responsible.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
30-10-2012, 08:20 AM
(30-10-2012 08:16 AM)Impulse Wrote:  I'm sorry, but I read that twice and I still have no idea what you are trying to say.

Not to worry. He doesn't either.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-10-2012, 09:11 AM
(30-10-2012 04:16 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Is a "Santa Clause", a "holy clause", or just a clause spoken or written by Santa ? Would it be grammatically correct for me, (a non-Santa) to use a "Santa clause" ? Is there another example of a "Santa clause", other than "ho ho ho" ?

As far as "derailing" the *derailed* goes ... not to worry. One can't "derail" that which is already "off the rails". Tongue

Gahhhh! Fucker. You beat me to it.

I always thought the Sanity Clause was the one that let you kill people and not go to jail for it.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-10-2012, 09:17 AM
(30-10-2012 07:00 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 12:58 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Du liebst mich denn ich leibt dich nicht.
Plain wrong. No

Wouldn't be right if it weren't. Smile

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-10-2012, 09:23 AM
I am a jelly donut.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-10-2012, 09:25 AM
(30-10-2012 09:23 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I am a jelly donut.

Prove it.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-10-2012, 09:26 AM
(30-10-2012 09:25 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 09:23 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I am a jelly donut.

Prove it.

Bite me.

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
30-10-2012, 09:29 AM
(30-10-2012 09:11 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 04:16 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Is a "Santa Clause", a "holy clause", or just a clause spoken or written by Santa ? Would it be grammatically correct for me, (a non-Santa) to use a "Santa clause" ? Is there another example of a "Santa clause", other than "ho ho ho" ?

As far as "derailing" the *derailed* goes ... not to worry. One can't "derail" that which is already "off the rails". Tongue

Gahhhh! Fucker. You beat me to it.

I always thought the Sanity Clause was the one that let you kill people and not go to jail for it.

Perhaps we should form a new legal firm. We can deal with Santa Clauses, Sanity issues, and other holiday related linguistic issues. That would be too specialized would it ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche