The Easter Bunny And Santa Clause

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1.5 Average
30-10-2012, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2012 12:39 PM by Dark Light.)
RE: The Easter Bunny And Santa Clause
(30-10-2012 09:39 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Get a room, you two. Angry

Their short on rooms in heaven and there's sure no room in hell.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
30-10-2012, 09:42 AM
(30-10-2012 09:39 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Get a room, you two. Angry

Our love-making is much too glorious to be hidden within the confines of a room. It must be shared amongst our peers.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
30-10-2012, 09:52 AM
Gag. What a buncha sluts on this forum... Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
30-10-2012, 09:53 AM
You say it like it's a bad thing Big Grin

30-10-2012, 10:16 AM
(30-10-2012 02:36 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I kind of wonder if he's saying our "friend" here enjoys the attention of posting crap we're not interested in, and keeps doing it for purposes of reaction... since he's been told many times no one is really interested in any of it.

I suspect that many people here have something I don't have myself. A religious past. If my "friends" here were not interested in the crap I post they would, at least I like to think, would have the sense to ignore it.

The political implications are confirmed in that ignoring isn't good enough. You have to silence. What are the three steps to accepting truth?
30-10-2012, 10:17 AM
I managed to both address and ignore your original post by posting something random Big Grin

30-10-2012, 10:24 AM
(30-10-2012 10:16 AM)The Theist Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 02:36 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I kind of wonder if he's saying our "friend" here enjoys the attention of posting crap we're not interested in, and keeps doing it for purposes of reaction... since he's been told many times no one is really interested in any of it.

I suspect that many people here have something I don't have myself. A religious past. If my "friends" here were not interested in the crap I post they would, at least I like to think, would have the sense to ignore it.

The political implications are confirmed in that ignoring isn't good enough. You have to silence. What are the three steps to accepting truth?

Delusional. No religious past, in a person who says he's been "doing" Babble Study" for umpteen years. Yeah right. Time for your meds, Mikey.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
30-10-2012, 10:27 AM
(30-10-2012 03:48 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Call me mr stupid, but I have no idea what this post is about. Someone please enlighten me.

Remove the politics from the history of Christendom and it wouldn't have been so bloody. Remove the politics, the sort of traditional nationalistic application of modern day Christianity and eliminate the threat to the atheist, but the political removed from the atheist would result in the same.

Read the book of Revelation.
30-10-2012, 10:29 AM
Revelation is what happens when you sit by yourself in a cave and eat a bunch of psychedelic fungi. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-10-2012, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2012 02:41 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(30-10-2012 10:27 AM)The Theist Wrote:  Read the book of Revelation.

Now all he has to do is explain how, why, when, where, and in what context that particular piece of human literary endeavor was written by a human, what motivated the writer to write the words he wrote, when, why and how it was included in some canons and not others, and what it meant in the context of the day it was written.

The assumption that one could just read an ancient text, and NOT know all that other information is so utterly delusional, it's beyond imagination.

By the way Mark, have you met Mikey. Mikey-The-Conflicted-Gay-Theist ?
He's been kicked off all the other boards, so he ended up here, as we are the only ones who tolerate insanity along with the rest.
Mikey, meet Mark. He knows more about Christianity that you'll ever hope to.
Mark could perhaps help you with your Psych needs, as he's actually been to school.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post