The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2011, 06:18 PM

RE: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
This year is going to be a great year for games. Of course I have already pre-ordered Skyrim and I got a list of more. Outside of Skyrim though, Mass Effect 3, The Hunted, LA Noir, Resistance 3, Brink, Rage, and maybe War in the North.
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2011, 04:25 PM
I'm so psyched for Skyrim! I squealed like a little girl when it was announced and again at the gameplay trailer. It's gonna be amazing.

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Extremely excited. I played Morrowind and Oblivion non stop for years. Skyrim shouldn't fail to impress at all.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MindprowlerMusic
30-06-2011, 05:09 PM

I haven't read much on the storyline, will the player be able to pick their race? I always play as an Argonian.
08-07-2011, 12:54 PM
(30-06-2011 05:09 PM)Maskelyne Wrote:  I haven't read much on the storyline, will the player be able to pick their race? I always play as an Argonian.

I believe you still get to select between all of the races and choose your governing signs (what dictates your major skills).

Evolve
08-07-2011, 01:32 PM

(08-07-2011 12:54 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(30-06-2011 05:09 PM)Maskelyne Wrote:  I haven't read much on the storyline, will the player be able to pick their race? I always play as an Argonian.

I believe you still get to select between all of the races and choose your governing signs (what dictates your major skills).

I've seen several Game Informer articles on the game, but none of them went into much detail about the birth signs or character creation. They are all hung up on "There's gonna be dragons and a dragon language!!!!".

I hope they don't nerf the atronach sign.
08-07-2011, 01:37 PM
They have changed the game menu so that you now look up in the sky to see your sign. As you level up you add levels to your signs.

Evolve
18-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Extremely excited for Skyrim. I had to sell Oblivion so my brother could buy one of the Sonic the Hedgehog games. This time, I'm not selling it for anything.

I ask of thee... Art thou mankind? Nay. I am the world. The world inside the gourd.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-09-2011, 03:19 PM
I will lose 3 months of my life to this game when it releases. Thank god my girlfriend is very understanding :3

[Image: 81564_gal-1.jpg]
18-09-2011, 05:05 AM
I looooved Oblivion and really enjoyed Morrowind, so I'm indefinitely excited for Skyrim! Big Grin

Here's a site with a lot of good information on it, though I'm sure most of you already know of it! ^_^ http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Skyrim

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user