The Electoral College

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
20-12-2016, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2016 10:20 AM by GirlyMan.)
RE: The Electoral College
(20-12-2016 06:38 AM)Vosur Wrote:  There aren't a lot of facts in there, actually. He pulled the GDP growth numbers under Obama, for instance, right out of his ass.

This would be my ass. The US Bureau of Economic Analysis. Be careful in there. It's dank and musty.

As for the 3.66% average growth rate, you might do basic arithmetic differently in Germany, but here the average of 2.81%, 3.00%, 4.07%, 4.31%, 3.24%, 3.64%, and 4.56% is 3.66%.

(20-12-2016 06:38 AM)Vosur Wrote:  There's a reason I've had him on ignore for months now.

And yet here you are, responding to one of those posts you have on ignore. And incorrectly at that. You're a funny little man, pretending to be all erudite and shit when you have neither the education nor the intellectual capacity for it. I used to have great respect for the German intellect. And then I met you.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-12-2016, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2016 10:56 AM by Vosur.)
(20-12-2016 09:59 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This would be my ass. The US Bureau of Economic Analysis. Be careful in there. It's dank and musty.

As for the 3.66% average growth rate, you might do basic arithmetic differently in Germany, but here the average of 2.81%, 3.00%, 4.07%, 4.31%, 3.24%, 3.64%, and 4.56% is 3.66%.
If you knew how to read, you'd have noticed the disclaimer "not inflation-adjusted" on that website. The fact that you omitted that crucial piece of information and that you left out the latter part of my critique in your response only serves to substantiate my claim that you're dishonest. Even Politifact admits that the average growth rate under Obama was 2 percent.

(20-12-2016 09:59 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And yet here you are, responding to one of those posts you have on ignore. And incorrectly at that. You're a funny little man, pretending to be all erudite and shit when you have neither the education nor the intellectual capacity for it. I used to have great respect for the German intellect. And then I met you.
My confidence and self-worth are unaffected by the uninformed ramblings of morbidly obese hillbillies like you, your assumption to the contrary notwithstanding.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
20-12-2016, 11:14 AM
@Vosur

Trump promises of economical growth don't mention if he counts his growth adjusted to inflation or not. It should be adjusted of course, because this represent the real growth, but halass, that's not how politics works all the time. It simply mention a growth of 3.5% per year. If he makes it without adjusting for inflation he will claim to have succeeded and he would technically be correct. If he makes it without inflation, which would be very surprising in my opinion, he will claim victory even if that growth is unsustainable and due to a bubble. The fact that it doesn't precise with or without inflation is not a hasard. Trump is a CEO and an excellent marketer and much like successful politicians, he knows how to dress up the boring truth to make it feel extraordinary. Thus comparing him with Obama's growth with or without adjustment due to inflation isn't that dishonest or incorrect. Both he and Trump are ready to use one or the other to qualify their victory since Obama's promise of economical growth were just as vague. Electoral programs and promises are marketing pitches. They must never be too precise, but not to vague, else you won't sell to your public.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
20-12-2016, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2016 11:40 AM by GirlyMan.)
(20-12-2016 10:53 AM)Vosur Wrote:  If you knew how to read, you'd have noticed the disclaimer "not inflation-adjusted" on that website. The fact that you omitted that crucial piece of information

Oh I most certainly noticed it little man. I also made sure that Trump's use of the term "GDP" was made without qualification before I posted. Idiot.

(20-12-2016 10:53 AM)Vosur Wrote:  My confidence and self-worth are unaffected by the uninformed ramblings of morbidly obese hillbillies like you, your assumption to the contrary notwithstanding.

Pretty sure at 210 lbs I weigh less than your fat ass and this hillbilly was educated at the finest institutions on the planet unlike the 2 years and go away higher education you received. So there's that.

#sigh
20-12-2016, 11:31 AM
(20-12-2016 10:53 AM)Vosur Wrote:  My confidence and self-worth are unaffected by the uninformed ramblings of morbidly obese hillbillies like you, your assumption to the contrary notwithstanding.

[Image: xgz9nkR.gif]

get fucked, girly, you fat fuck.
20-12-2016, 11:40 AM
(20-12-2016 11:31 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  get fucked, girly, you fat fuck.

homo.

#sigh
20-12-2016, 11:49 AM
(20-12-2016 11:40 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 11:31 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  get fucked, girly, you fat fuck.

homo.

FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC FAGGOT KILL YOURSELFCool
20-12-2016, 12:11 PM
(20-12-2016 11:24 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh I most certainly noticed it little man. I also made sure that Trump's use of the term "GDP" was made without qualification before I posted. Idiot.
A simple Google search is all that was needed for you to find the Politifact article I referenced, the one that demonstrates that when Trump talks about the annual GDP growth rate, he is in fact talking about the GDP growth rate adjusted by inflation like every person who knows anything about economics whatsoever. You know, like a billionaire real estate magnate who received a bachelor's degree in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, for instance.

(20-12-2016 11:24 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Pretty sure at 210 lbs I weigh less than your fat ass and this hillbilly was educated at the finest institutions on the planet unlike the 2 years and go away higher education you received. So there's that.
And yet even with all your alleged Ivy League education, you are unable to perform the most basic forms of research and get your fat ass verbally kicked by me again and again as a result. How embarrassing.

[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
20-12-2016, 12:12 PM
(20-12-2016 11:49 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 11:40 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  homo.

FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC FAGGOT KILL YOURSELFCool

Wow, you're really smart Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-12-2016, 12:50 PM
(20-12-2016 09:50 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Have you put LDH on ignore yet?
I neither have nor am I planning to. I've encountered Holocaust deniers, religious zealots, loony conspiracy theorists and worse in the four years I've been on TTA, but GirlyMan is the only person to ever land on my ignore list and stay there for any notable amount of time. That should tell you all you need to know about how rotten someone's character has to be to be to end up there. It's a relief to know that I'll outlive Trump, Clinton, Bush, Cheney, GirlyMan and so on by several decades.

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post