The Elites of the forum are conspiring against Ron Paul and my freedom of speech.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2012, 02:08 PM
The Elites of the forum are conspiring against Ron Paul and my freedom of speech.
[Image: Ron-Paul-Revolutionary-Soldier-1-color.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like germanyt's post
24-02-2012, 02:13 PM
RE: The Elites of the forum are conspiring against Ron Paul and my freedom of speech.
That pic is totally legit. He's old enough to have been there!
[+] 5 users Like kineo's post
24-02-2012, 02:13 PM
RE: The Elites of the forum are conspiring against Ron Paul and my freedom of speech.
[Image: ronpauliegirl.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
24-02-2012, 02:14 PM
(24-02-2012 02:13 PM)kineo Wrote:  That pic is totally legit. He's old enough to have been there!

LOL.

But in all seriousness, in a forum very near to here there are people discussing how to stop me and my signature shenanigans. Most of you are unaware of this but it's true. They fear the Revolution.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
24-02-2012, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2012 02:17 PM by kingschosen.)
[Image: black.jpg]
[Image: ron_paul_dont_tread_yellow_4409_design-600x364.png]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
24-02-2012, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2012 02:18 PM by germanyt.)
[Image: ron-paul-hottie.jpg]
[Image: ron-paul-hat-2012.jpg]

-Mark Twain
24-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Boy that chick is fucking dumb.

Getting a boyfriends name tattooed on yourself somewhere discreet is one thing... but some politician you probably don't even know? Way to fucking ruin boobs.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Oh yeah...

I'm so totally afraid of revolution in a country far-far away...

LoL...
No... serious. If he starts to mingle with internal politics in Europe like the Bush administration did, I'm going to demand my right to vote as well...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
24-02-2012, 02:29 PM
(24-02-2012 02:27 PM)Observer Wrote:  Oh yeah...

I'm so totally afraid of revolution in a country far-far away...

LoL...
No... serious. If he starts to mingle with internal politics in Europe like the Bush administration did, I'm going to demand my right to vote as well...

I think Ron Paul's policy is to focus on our nation and stop mingling in the business of others'.
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
24-02-2012, 02:31 PM
(24-02-2012 02:29 PM)kineo Wrote:  I think Ron Paul's policy is to focus on our nation and stop mingling in the business of others'.

He has my vote

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post