• 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2010, 08:53 PM

RE: The End Of Times!
...good riddance? Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2010, 05:29 AM

(16-06-2010 01:49 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  
(16-06-2010 11:30 AM)Green Wrote:  Well... That's it... I'm done... Quarter of a million dollars on a statue of Jesus? Fuck this shit... The human race is dead to me... There is no hope. I'm gonna go play video games until I die and never speak to another human being ever again...

It's a sad thing, but most of these people consider a "Spiritual need" more important than those silly other needs, such as clean food and water. Honestly, walk up to any starving child in Africa, I wonder if they would prefer a Bible, or a loaf of bread.

You are right, our world is pathetic in so many ways, but look at what it was like a century ago. Women couldn't vote, black were kept away from whites. Two centuries ago, women didn't even get jobs, and black people were enslaved. We are slowly, but surely, getting better. Sad thing about the atheist thing; I won't be on a fluffy cloud in heaven watching the world get to a better state.

That's why I'm going to get my head preserved a la Futurama. Smile
19-06-2010, 09:49 AM
(19-06-2010 05:29 AM)supermanlives1973 Wrote:  That's why I'm going to get my head preserved a la Futurama. Smile

Watch out for Nixon and his shiny new body.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2010, 01:42 AM

Remember what Jesus said " One day for God is like a thousand years and a thousand years for God is like one day" The term million/ billion was not in use those days, He emphasised this point to explain that God's scale of time is not the same as of man. For example God did creation in 6 days , which could mean 6 million years or whatever. And it does not clash with science.
24-06-2010, 08:43 AM

Still though, the order in which things were created in Genesis does not match up with the fossil record anyways. It is just a last ditch attempt for people to justify their religious beliefs in the face of obvious logic.
12-10-2012, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 03:09 PM by Bucky Ball.)
They have arrived. The end times is upon us. Make no mistake.

The omen of all omens.

http://www.startribune.com/nation/173930301.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

12-10-2012, 03:07 PM
I've often been overheard stating that I believe the Antichrist will come out of Iowa. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
12-10-2012, 03:10 PM
(12-10-2012 03:07 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I've often been overheard stating that I believe the Antichrist will come out of Iowa. Drinking Beverage

Yeah she did. Michelle Bachmann. pfft. I sure hope she gets defeated next month. My cousins up there HATE HER GUTS.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Doesn't this qualify as an act of god? Is he now pissed at his son ? I mean it happens.
[+] 1 user Likes sandman's post