The End is Nigh!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2011, 11:21 AM
RE: The End is Nigh!
Sinex, how are thinks down under? Have you not posted yet because Australia has been crippled by earthquakes and volcanos lol Wink

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2011, 11:53 AM

RE: The End is Nigh!
(18-05-2011 01:23 PM)stimuli Wrote:  
(18-05-2011 10:00 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  And I wonder what will happen when the timer reaches 0?

According to the cnn interview I saw today with a reporter who traveled with the "good news" caravan, a massive earthquake will ripple from time zone to time zone.

I wonder if land surfing is possible.....Idea

I have a bit of land behind my house. I'll let you know.
Well, maybe. Shy

I saw that CNN interview you mention. I liked when the reporter asked the guy standing there with his end is near sign on, what if the massive earthquake said to precede the Rapture, doesn't happen? And he said quite matter of factly, it will happen.
What's tragic in a way but more funny than so, is that man and so many others will be mad, when it turns out they're still here.
They're all so anxious now, and probably doing some really ridiculous things right now thinking tomorrow is their last day to worry about anything that otherwise occupied their earthly existence. And come midnight tomorrow, because some will think it'll happen at the last possible moment when it doesn't happen earlier on May 21st, they'll be devastated.
I wonder on average, how many will think they were damned instead and the Rapture did come, but they didn't see it because they weren't worthy?Confused That could be interesting. Left behind Christians, with nothing to loose, because turns out they weren't the ideal Christian!

Beware the let loose damned Christians posse! They've got a lot of sinning to make up for. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply