The "Eve Gene", Black Women - The Mother of All Humans

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: The "Eve Gene", Black Women - The Mother of All Humans
(16-05-2016 06:38 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  See my previous post for an explanation about how most people are related to the genetic Eve...

(16-08-2012 09:02 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I've explained on another thread why the two never met. It really isn't weird if you think about it. The men and women of the original small human population of Africa passed on their genes just like everybody else does. But not all of those separate lineages survived. Some of the original people either didn't have children due to injury, disease, or death, or someone in their lineage down the line didn't have children due to those same reasons. Countless lineages have gone extinct just like different animals species. The Mitochondrial DNA (that passed from a mother to her children) of one woman was lucky enough to survive the dangers of prehistoric life to be passed on to every human alive. The Y chromosome of one man born thousands of years later was also lucky enough to survive as well. The chart below is a good illustration. Notice how some of the top lineages either don't get started or stop only a few generations down. The black figures represent Mitochondrial Eve's lineage:

[Image: MtDNA-MRCA-generations-Evolution.svg]

By definition, everyone is descended from Mitochondrial Eve.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-05-2016, 03:54 PM
(16-05-2016 09:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-05-2016 06:38 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  See my previous post for an explanation about how most people are related to the genetic Eve...

By definition, everyone is descended from Mitochondrial Eve.

Not the alien replicates. Check and mate!
[+] 3 users Like ghostexorcist's post
17-05-2016, 09:16 PM
I'd be suspicious of where that meme came from... It may or may not be factual (I don't know), but the wording just sounds like some kind of black supremacist shite.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]