The Evisceration of the Exodus

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-08-2015, 10:49 AM
RE: The Evisceration of the Exodus
(03-08-2015 10:36 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(02-08-2015 10:47 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  For a church to be considered a New Testament church it shall accept the biblical New Testament as its sole authority for all matters of faith.
Considered by whom?
To be considered true Church of Jesus Christ it shall accept those whom God sends - His Prophets and Apostles and the Holy Ghost.
True Church doesn't worship a book.
A book is not authority for those who belong to true Church of Jesus Christ.
Only God is Authority.
(02-08-2015 10:47 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  New Testament church parishioners believe that any hierarchy outside of the local church, is unsupported by Scripture
Oh really? Did they tell you this? by what Scripture? the Bible that didn't exist yet?

P.S. Emperor Constantine had no authority from God.
By the end of the 1st century true Church of Christ didn't exist on Earth any more.
(02-08-2015 10:47 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  How is it possible to affirm that Jesus is somehow God while avoiding the undesirable conclusion that there are two gods?
If you understand what "one God" means you understand why Jesus is also God.
True Church of Jesus Christ doesn't have to figure out this enigma.
There are two Gods but for us(people of Earth) there is only one God - God Son Yahweh or Jesus Christ. He created this Earth. He is our God. And God Son Yahweh or Jesus Christ has His God and His Father.
Paul: there are many gods but to us(covenant people) there is only one God whom we worship - Jesus Christ or God Son Yahweh.

Blink

Facepalm

Laugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2015, 11:01 AM
(03-08-2015 10:17 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  hehe yes, all great thoughts, and valid questions. Perhaps the poop was smeared upon the magical rocks, and when it dried in the sun it became manna Consider

That was their fuel like it says in Ezekiel "And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight."

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
03-08-2015, 11:13 AM
(03-08-2015 10:41 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Alla, do you actually think ANYONE here takes that pious drivel you spout seriously ?
No, I don't think this and I do not really care how anyone takes what I say.
But when atheist asks:

How is it possible to affirm that Jesus is somehow God while avoiding the undesirable conclusion that there are two gods?

I have to give him/her an answer.

Atheist deserves to know.
When atheist has no idea what "one God" means I don't mind to explain it to him very kindly

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
03-08-2015, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2015 11:23 AM by Alla.)
(03-08-2015 10:49 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Blink

Facepalm

Laugh out load

Sure.
So, tell me please, goodwithoutgod, what does "one God" mean according to the Bible, the book that you have read and understand?

03-08-2015, 11:15 AM
(03-08-2015 11:01 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 10:17 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  hehe yes, all great thoughts, and valid questions. Perhaps the poop was smeared upon the magical rocks, and when it dried in the sun it became manna Consider

That was their fuel like it says in Ezekiel "And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight."

It gave food that nice homey taste.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
03-08-2015, 11:16 AM
So, goodwithoutgod, how many Christians of the 1st century read the Bible? the book that didn't exist?

03-08-2015, 11:34 AM
(03-08-2015 10:15 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  The point they miss is, the entire thing can be traced back to its fabrication, and assimilation, plagiarized from older Greek, Crete, Babylonian and Sumerian myths. So how does one identify truth amongst the fiction, forgery and fantasy? How does one dismiss the plethora of countering evidence? How does one choose to not look at the copious amount of real physical evidence that completely debunks all of the major stories of the bible?
I don't miss this point.
Q:How do I know what is fabrication and what is not?
A: God sends prophets who receive revelations. I have gift of the Holy Ghost. Prophets and the Holy Ghost testify to me what is not fabrication.
(03-08-2015 10:15 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Without miracles, the story of jesus has no power, he is just yet another delusional raving madman who self proclaimed himself to be the messiah foretold in the older Judaeo writings.
Yes, I could agree with you.
(03-08-2015 10:15 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Since christianity is based on the belief that jesus was the son of god, and there exists zero evidence to support that, then christianity, like all religions, is false.
Wrong conclusion.
Correct conclusion: if there is zero evidence I can not make any conclusions.
I may believe the message or I may reject the message.
But those to whom Spirit testifies know.

03-08-2015, 11:45 AM
29 trillion quails?

At Exodus 16:13, the great and powerful Oz brings forth a huge amount of quails from the sea to feed his chosen people. Let’s examine this, we read at Number 11:31 that these quails were “stacked up on the face of the earth” to a height of two cubits, equivalent to about 44 inches high, in a row the length of “a day’s journey around the camp.” Estimates show based on the settlements descriptions at Numbers 2 and 24, that the camps total mass would be 4,569.76 square miles or 452,404,727,808 cubic feet of birds. This equates to approximately 29 trillion individual birds. Let’s say this estimation was 99% inaccurate, we would still be discussing 290 million birds, to be picked up immediately, cleaned, cooked and consumed by couple million people, providing dozens or hundreds of quails per person. Where do they get all the wood to cook with, and what did they do with the birds remains?

Q:What does it prove?
A:it proves that not all Prophets know their math. But it does not mean that story is not true.

03-08-2015, 01:41 PM
goodwithoutgod doesn't know what "one God" means. that is why he doesn't know how Jesus can be called God when Father is God.
goodwithoutgod doesn't know what "one God" symbolize in the language of the Prophets.

Q: can he make correct conclusions about the Bible?
A: yes, he can. but how will he know this?

this is the question!!

03-08-2015, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2015 02:43 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(03-08-2015 11:16 AM)Alla Wrote:  So, goodwithoutgod, how many Christians of the 1st century read the Bible? the book that didn't exist?

That would be zero, as its fabrication occurred much later, by non witnesses, with zero corroborating or contemporary evidence...sort of like the BOM.

Which god by the way is the "one true god"?

Let’s take a look at Psalms 82.1:

New International Version
A psalm of Asaph. God presides in the great assembly; he renders judgment among the "gods":

New Living Translation
A psalm of Asaph. God presides over heaven's court; he pronounces judgment on the heavenly beings:

English Standard Version
A Psalm of Asaph. God has taken his place in the divine council; in the midst of the gods he holds judgment:

New American Standard Bible
A Psalm of Asaph. God takes His stand in His own congregation; He judges in the midst of the rulers.

King James Bible
A Psalm of Asaph. God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
A psalm of Asaph. God has taken His place in the divine assembly; He judges among the gods:"

International Standard Version
God takes his stand in the divine assembly; among the divine beings he renders judgment:

NET Bible
A psalm of Asaph. God stands in the assembly of El; in the midst of the gods he renders judgment.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
God stands in the assembly of the Angels and among the Angels he will judge.

GOD'S WORD Translation
[A psalm by Asaph.] God takes his place in his own assembly. He pronounces judgment among the gods:

Jubilee Bible 2000
God stands in the congregation of the mighty; he judges among the gods.

King James 2000 Bible

American King James Version

American Standard Version
God standeth in the congregation of God; He judgeth among the gods.

Douay-Rheims Bible
A psalm for Asaph. God hath stood in the congregation of gods: and being in the midst of them he judgeth gods.

Darby Bible Translation
{A Psalm of Asaph.} God standeth in the assembly of God, he judgeth among the gods.

English Revised Version
A Psalm of Asaph. God standeth in the congregation of God; he judgeth among the gods.

Webster's Bible Translation
A Psalm of Asaph. God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

World English Bible
God presides in the great assembly. He judges among the gods.

Young's Literal Translation
-- A Psalm of Asaph. God hath stood in the company of God, In the midst God doth judge.

Notice the vast majority are in line with the KJV, some others have taken creative license to change the word gods (plural) to "angels", "divine beings" or "rulers" lol......yeah. The oldest version on this list I believe is the Douay-Rheims, which *gasp* says the same thing as the KJV. Now, you can tear down each of these versions one way or another and identify translation errors (speaking of translation errors only, as all bibles can be easily and systematically debunked) , because that is now widely known among biblical scholars. Read your bible, actually read it, think, evolve beyond the myth.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post